Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2
0.05b-Alpha Early Build Release - Mom and Alex scene revisits, new social stats, UI updates, music, and more!

Version 0.05b-Alpha is now available for early access supporters! In this build, you'll be able to revisit previous lewd scenes with Alex and Mom! We've also added two new social stats, "Spunkiness" and "Kindness".

There are also new "mini-events" for certain activities along with various GUI changes, including a new dark mode! There are new audio tracks as well, including a new song made by yours truly! (Hydro)

Later this month our goal is to release another early build with one or more lewd scenes, including one for the Mom! Stay tuned!

0.05b-Alpha Early Build (4/17/2021) Patch Notes:
Gameplay Changes
  • You can now revisit Mom's latest scene at home. Use the "Have Naughty Fun" activity in your bedroom when she is available.
  • Mom's latest scene can now occur as a random event when waking up. Currently there's a 40% chance it will trigger. You'll get Spunkiness from it.
  • You can now revisit Alex's ninth scene at the school hallway. Use the "Have Naughty Fun" activity when she is at school.
  • You can revisit Alex's latest scene at home. Use the "Have Naughty Fun" activity in your bedroom when she is available.
  • More revisits will be made available in the future!
  • Added the Spunkiness social stat! Spunkiness increases the amount of times you can cum during a revisit session. Each level lets you cum one more time. In the future, some actions, activities, or characters may require a Spunkiness level check.
  • Added the Kindness social stat! In the future, some actions, activities or characters may require a Kindness level check. We will be adding more ways to increase Kindness in the future.
  • Tutoring now increases Kindness instead of Sexiness.
  • Changed the first ranks of a few achievements to require one rather than more than one.
  • Added two new mini events for working at the cafeteria.
  • Added two new mini events for talking to random people.
  • Added claw machine prize achievements.
  • Added social stat level achievements.
  • Added "Build a sand castle" activity in the beach where you can gain artfulness and handiness.
Tutorial Changes
  • Added more information to the "Daily Activities" tutorial in the intro and help window.
Image Changes
  • Remade the images for Alex's ninth scene.
UI Changes
  • Added Dark Mode! Click on the sunglasses icon on the bottom right to toggle dark mode on and off.
  • Dark Mode darkness level can be adjusted in Preferences.
  • Transparency options in Preferences were renamed to "Opacity" for better clarity.
  • Window opacity options in Preferences were merged into one.
  • Added borders to almost all icons.
  • Changed inventory and weather forecast button icons to better match other icons.
  • Changed "click to continue" button when dialog has finished being displayed.
  • Pause menu appearance was edited slightly.
  • Volume % is now displayed in Preferences.
  • Added statistics window. Only the number of days passed is displayed for now, but more information will be added later.
  • When you unlock multiple achievements at a time, you can now rewind back to see what they all were.
  • Activities where a character can be invited at the time now have a silhouette icon next to the name.
  • Activities involving a specific character now have that character's icon next to the name.
  • When you win or lose a chance during a mini event, success or failure is shown in the text.
  • You can disable achievement unlocks from being displayed in Preferences.
Audio Changes
  • Added more music to the game! One was made by our lead writer and manager, Hydro! You will have to either shuffle the playlist or enter a new zone (Home, School, or Outside) to hear it.
  • Sound test was added to the top bar.
  • Option to disable sucking sounds was added to Preferences.
  • Volume can be reset in preferences.
  • Kissing sounds were changed to be more low-key.
  • Blowjob sounds were changed to be more low-key.
Bug Fixes
  • No longer able to scroll the activity choosing window when an info window is appearing.
  • Fixed a bug where Daniel would appear in his school uniform at home when inviting a character for naughty fun.
  • You can now invite Tracy for stuff after his first scene rather than having to wait until his second.

Last edited:

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
ok I think this is a great game, with an agradable story, an interesting sexual story, and a lots of others good things. But I found 4 things I didn't like.

1)MC's penis is too small. It's too smaller compared with the anatomy of the girls he fuck. It's like them are sucking a cable instead of a penis, when them make a blowjob. How can he fuck his sexy and horny auntie with that tiny male organ?

2)Kira is too big. Like a rugbier. She couldn't excite me. She looked like she was going to crushed him.

3)His sister and cousin are too small. Where are the curves? I felt like I was fucking my little cousin (she is 8 years old) and not, I didn't like it.

4)His mother always ask him what he wants to do. She is too submissive. That's not too bad, but the MC is very innocent. He hasn't got a developed masculinity. And it's strange that, a woman (38 age, and mother) like her, ask everything to an innocent pre-adolescent with such a small cock.

But, beyond that, it stills being a great game, very enjoyable, funny and sexual. I enjoyed it.

That's only my opinion. Who am I? A little piece of shit unknown and dispersed on the world. Who cares my opinion?

• Haha
Reactions: Braian15 and joehoe

Pord

Sep 27, 2017
ok I think this is a great game, with an agradable story, an interesting sexual story, and a lots of others good things. But I found 4 things I didn't like.

1)MC's penis is too small. It's too smaller compared with the anatomy of the girls he fuck. It's like them are sucking a cable instead of a penis, when them make a blowjob. How can he fuck his sexy and horny auntie with that tiny male organ?

2)Kira is too big. Like a rugbier. She couldn't excite me. She looked like she was going to crushed him.

3)His sister and cousin are too small. Where are the curves? I felt like I was fucking my little cousin (she is 8 years old) and not, I didn't like it.

4)His mother always ask him what he wants to do. She is too submissive. That's not too bad, but the MC is very innocent. He hasn't got a developed masculinity. And it's strange that, a woman (38 age, and mother) like her, ask everything to an innocent pre-adolescent with such a small cock.

But, beyond that, it stills being a great game, very enjoyable, funny and sexual. I enjoyed it.

That's only my opinion. Who am I? A little piece of shit unknown and dispersed on the world. Who cares my opinion?
Dude, go and find what's mean shota and loli, lol. Seem like all u comments just a trolling.

I understand that only just your opinion. Just try to build on the key genre of this game when you write your opinion about it :)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Yep! Me and DrX are working on Insexual Awakening 2 currently! We can't post links to it on F95, unfortunately because the mods disallowed the game submission, but if you check out my banner that says "Insexual Awakening" you can download the 2nd game and try it out!
And Number 2 is brilliant! Loving the game so far!

• Love
Reactions: HydroHexxx

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good evening, please tell me How to use renpy Save Editor to add money to this game I can't figure it out

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Good evening, please tell me How to use renpy Save Editor to add money to this game I can't figure it out
it is much easier to use UnRen.bat you get into the developer mode and can cheat your money and stats and that works as well as in all Ren'Py games

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2
0.06-Alpha Early Build Release - New lewd Mom scene with animation!

Version 0.06-Alpha is now available for early access supporters! There's a brand new lewd Mom scene in this build that has dozens of images and an animation! Whether you choose the innocent or perverted route on the scene, we hope you really enjoy it!

0.06-mom.jpg

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
You know, I've been postponing trying Insexual Awakening 2, becouse of the early version but I finally tried it and I've got to say, it's great! I understand the complains, but even if the artstyle changed, you are still doing a godly job with characters. I have only finished mother for now, but her development is lovable, she really has something to offer as a person other than wanting to have sex with her son. I was afraid that the 2nd part would be really comparable to the 1st one, like remaking the first game with a new artstyle, but for now every characters feels so unique. Not even talking about the background of school instead of mostly incest and summertime. And I love it of course. Also I've been suprised how I waited for what, 14 lvls of relationship before something consensual with mom? And it's a good thing in my opinion. The last thing, animations, even if simple, they are nice to have. If I remember correctly Insexual Awakening (1) had only one animated scene with Kira, so that's another improvement.

BUT. I've got one complain. I'm probably a minority in this, but I'd like a few minigames. For now this game is a clicker, I don't mean to be rude, but playing it is like watching a powerpoint presentation (outcluding animated sex scenes ofc). Previous game had simple, mostly enjoyable and still avoidable if you wished minigames (I've only skipped Grandma's tennis game and mostly becouse of how slow it was). I don't mean to tell you what to do, it's just what I thought would have happend, but when MC wanted to learn how to play guitar with her mother I expected to have a minigame comparable to Karaoke from Yakuza. I think giving an example is better than translating what I had in mind. Of course keeping it simple, I just want a break from clicking left mouse button.

Also, a quick question about the first game. What happend to the father? I've finished this game like 3 times already and I still can't find anything about it. The question comes from the fact that in your newest game it's said that your mother was adventurous and you were, to put it bluntly, an accident. And it's better to not know your father, as he was a coward that escaped as soon as he realized your mom is pregnant. But I don't remember anything about the first game. I always thought he was someone important and wealthy to allow a pool, garden and a big house (as Simone didn't work, right?), but I really can't recall anything about it.

EDIT: I forgot two things about the future of the game. One is, are you planning to finish one character and then start another OR start multiple and let the patrons choose who to develop, piece by piece, until you run out of options and the whole game is done? Second is, are you planning to include more fetishes like Insexual Awakening (1)? I really liked how everyone found something for himself, from feet, big or small tits to anal and grandmas. I did read the link you are giving, I'm just not sure if I understand correctly, becouse by "more character scenes" I can imagine both doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and few others or anal, titjob and whatever, I'm not sure what you are aiming for.

EDIT: I just finished the game (but will play again as an innocent kid, perverted choices seemed more natural). And I've got to say, I did not expect the teacher to go that way. And it's a good thing, we already had a "guilty pleasure" with Mom, so her being... "open-minded" adds variety. And I don't know why, but I expected the teacher to not accept the idea of having sex with a kid, her student, so easily, that's why I got caught by a suprise. And, um, well, Alex. I honestly all the time expected she was a boy, that's why I left her for the last (and I did actually consider dropping the game for now. I know, I played a game where I fucked my 11 y/o twin or something, but with a boy, it's over my limit. Oh and don't worry I guess, if your patrons ask for something... strange, just make it optional, there are people like me that will still enjoy the rest of the content), fortunately she turned out to be a girl. Strange, goofy, but at the same different from Sam in a lot of ways. And the "boyfriend and girlfriend" part was suprisingly wholesome. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, good luck with your game and thank you for your hard work!

Um, one more edit. Sorry, I'm talking a lot. I finished the game a 2nd time as innocent and I'd like to ask about the requirements for perverted/innocent outcomes. Or more like make a request, could you make going pervy and innocent at the same... viable? Possible? I'd like to chose what I think is the most logical choice for given scenario and sometimes and I'm afraid it will block options. Let's look at Rose. When you could grab her ass or hand, it seemed much more natural to me to touch the hand, the innocent option. But when she was leaning next to you I thought that touching her boobs with your head is a perfect solution, you are pervy, but at the same not obvious. The question comes from the fact that I haven't yet tested how much pervert points I have to get to touch mother's tits for example and I'm afraid if some of my choices would block that option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes