Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Just want to ask is there going to be group sex in game , and if so will there be any mmf as well as mff sex ? Or just the starndard "harem" way.
Hard to answer that currently since we're still early in development, but we would like to have some form of group sex at some point in the game. It would be an optional choice, of course.

Reactions: Zekewolf

KiwiPerv

Mar 19, 2021
In this game the minigames are definitely not the same difficulty as each other. I found the Julia one really hard, even on the easiest level - so I just went shopping (on menu that starts with sleep) and bought her gifts. The Kira and Janet minigames were not so easy on the hardest level, but if you go with the medium level then they are easy enough and you can hit maximum boldness in no time. The Simone repeating pattern minigame isn't all that tough on the hardest difficulty so you can progress pretty fast with her. I didn't really enjoy the Edna minigame, so I skipped it and bought gifts.

Once you max a character there tends to be multiple scenes, just click on the room with a character that has an "!" by them to see new scenes.

I didn't find it too hard to max the mother and both sisters before I started using the shopping menu, by then I had plenty of money to buy gifts and easily maxed the cousin and grand mother.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Do we have to do the minigames? The Math and Sliding puzzles are impossible to beat.

Edit: Looks like the minigames are required. That's a shame. I won't be able to play this game.

Re-edit: Nevermind the puzzles are doable on easy just that your boldness doesn't go up. Maybe I won't need boldness.

Last edited:

KiwiPerv

Mar 19, 2021
Do we have to do the minigames? The Math and Sliding puzzles are impossible to beat.
My post (immediately before yours) gives you some idea. You can skip some but it wouldn't be feasible to skip all minigames. Try the big sister first, here minigame is really easy on the middle difficulty and you can use that to add boldness to the main character as well as earn some money. The mother has the option of a sliding puzzle or a pattern memory one - I found the pattern memory minigame to be much easier and this also allowed me to increase boldness. If you visit the aunt then you can gain money and max her by playing her minigame on medium, just as easy as the big sister minigame. Big sister, aunt and mom should be enough to max boldness and then you don't need to worry about trying to increase that stat anymore.

If necessary you can play most minigames on easier settings, you just end up needing to play more games to get the same points. The easiest setting gains you 2 points with the character, medium difficulty gives 3 points with the character as well as +1 boldness to the MC, highest gives you 4 points with the character and +1 boldness to the MC. You max the boldness pretty early in the game and after that you don't need to worry about boldness points.

With the twin sister - is the math minigame too hard for you, even on the easiest difficulty? (I never tried on easiest, I was fine on medium or hard). You can buy her a swimsuit and other presents to gain points if you just can't get the minigame wins. I was able to max her without spending money, which left me more money for the other characters who's minigames I found harder.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Looks like the minigames are required. That's a shame. I won't be able to play this game.
If you look at the post right above yours, you will see that all the minigames are not required. I don't do well with most of them, so I just did the memory game and the racing game, and bet on it, and made enough money to buy gifts instead of playing any of the other games. Also if you do the review game and share the money, you don't have to do the math game or buy her gifts. (y) If for some reason, you have issues with keyboard and mouse, and can't play any of the minigames at all, then yeah, there is probably not a workaround for that sadly. I don't enjoy quick-time events and will always skip them if given the option.

Last edited:

KiwiPerv

Mar 19, 2021
I did a quick experiment on a new game:
I played the racing minigame with the big sister on medium difficulty until I had her maxed.
I played the repeating pattern minigame with the mum on hardest difficulty, it is even possible to quickly note the pattern as you are watching it (writing B, G, Y & R for the series of 6) until she was level 8.
I played a couple of maths minigames with the twin sister and got her to level 4.

Already my money is at $118 and the gifts are only $4 each, so I could easily max another character without playing a single minigame with them. Also - my boldness is maxed and I no longer have to worry about boldness points for the rest of the game.

As long as you can play some of the minigames then you can easily skip some that are too hard.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
If you look at the post right above yours, you will see that all the minigames are not required. I don't do well with most of them, so I just did the memory game and the racing game, and bet on it, and made enough money to buy gifts instead of playing any of the other games. Also if you do the review game and share the money, you don't have to do the math game or buy her gifts. (y) If for some reason, you have issues with keyboard and mouse, and can't play any of the minigames at all, then yeah, there is probably not a workaround for that sadly. I don't enjoy quick-time events and will always skip them if given the option.
[/QUOTE
I managed to find a cheat thingy to put in the renpy folder that allows you to skip minigames. lol But the races are quite easy. I haven't tried the memory game yet.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
I think he is asking if this game will have you sharing girls with other men he said will it have mmf instead of just the mc the and girls even optional wise this would suck the mc should have the girls only.
I'm sorry but I fail to see why having other options besides vanilla for those who apreciate variety would "suck". All options have their unique flavor and appeal.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.05a-Alpha Public Build Release!

The public build of version 0.05a-Alpha is now available! There's a brand new lewd Mom scene to enjoy that includes an animation along with CG images.

This build also features a non-lewd introduction scene for Hailey Bonheur, the daughter of Rose Bonheur! She's big into social media, and frequently visits a popular website called ReflexViz.TV to post pictures and videos in the hopes of gaining more followers. Where have we heard of that website before? Hmmm...

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

IA 2 0.05a-Alpha Public Build (3/28/2021) Patch Notes:

New Content
  • Added a new lewd Mom scene with an animation! Reach relationship level 16 and go to sleep on Friday or Saturday.
  • Added Hailey's non-lewd introduction scene! To see it, simply advance to a school day after 10 days have passed. Hanging out with Hailey will be added in the next build.
Gameplay Changes
  • You can repeat a scene with Alex at the school hallway once you have done a certain scene with her. Use the "Have Naughty Fun" activity when she is at school.
  • Premium Motorcycle Helmet now gives Mom/Robin 12 points instead of 6.
  • Hints on how to unlock Alex's scenes were added to her menu.
  • You can now replay unlocked unique dialogue (ie. from gifts) from characters in your bedroom.
  • The animation in Alex's lewd 0.04-Alpha scene lasts longer.
  • A new achievement for activity mini events has been added.
  • Added the arcade location, where you can play the claw machine to win unique prizes! Other activities will be added to the arcade in the future.
UI Changes
  • A short tutorial on how to transfer saves on android has been added to the game while playing on android/mobile.
  • The relationships window was made larger.
  • Activity, Mom scene, and Alex scene prompts now have a clock icon displayed to indicate if they pass time.
  • The quick menu has been replaced with image buttons with larger hit boxes for people with thicc thumbs to make it easier for them to play on mobile.
  • Added a dialog icon for Rose/Ms. Bonheur.
Audio Changes
  • Pressing the shuffle music button on the quick menu while sexy music is playing will change the song to another random sexy song.
  • You can toggle on/off kiss sounds in preferences.
Bug Fixes
  • The label for doing Alex's 0.04-Alpha's scene after declining initially is now correct.
  • Fixed the label for retrying Alex's massage scene.
  • 1 expression and 1 outfit option in the bust art gallery is now properly unlocked with Rose's latest scene.
  • You can no longer get double allowance if you do the Mom allowance scene on allowance day.
  • Fixed a scene hint for a Mom scene incorrectly saying to talk to her at night instead of the day
  • The Alex homework scene can now be replayed.
  • Updated Renpy version to fix a Renpy issue where having a controller plugged into the computer would cause Renpy to crash.
momteaser.jpg

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

The public build of version 0.05a-Alpha is now available! There's a brand new lewd Mom scene to enjoy that includes an animation along with CG images.

This build also features a non-lewd introduction scene for Hailey Bonheur, the daughter of Rose Bonheur! She's big into social media, and frequently visits a popular website called ReflexViz.TV to post pictures and videos in the hopes of gaining more followers. Where have we heard of that website before? Hmmm...

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

New Content
  • Added a new lewd Mom scene with an animation! Reach relationship level 16 and go to sleep on Friday or Saturday.
  • Added Hailey's non-lewd introduction scene! To see it, simply advance to a school day after 10 days have passed. Hanging out with Hailey will be added in the next build.
Gameplay Changes
  • You can repeat a scene with Alex at the school hallway once you have done a certain scene with her. Use the "Have Naughty Fun" activity when she is at school.
  • You can now replay unlocked unique dialogue (ie. from gifts) from characters in your bedroom.
  • Added the arcade location, where you can play the claw machine to win unique prizes! Other activities will be added to the arcade in the future.
UI Changes
  • A short tutorial on how to transfer saves on android has been added to the game while playing on android/mobile.
  • Activity, Mom scene, and Alex scene prompts now have a clock icon displayed to indicate if they pass time.
  • The quick menu has been replaced with image buttons with larger hit boxes for people with thicc thumbs to make it easier for them to play on mobile.
Audio Changes
  • Pressing the shuffle music button on the quick menu while sexy music is playing will change the song to another random sexy song.
Bug Fixes
  • The label for doing Alex's 0.04-Alpha's scene after declining initially is now correct.
  • 1 expression and 1 outfit option in the bust art gallery is now properly unlocked with Rose's latest scene.
  • You can no longer get double allowance if you do the Mom allowance scene on allowance day.
  • Fixed a scene hint for a Mom scene incorrectly saying to talk to her at night instead of the day
  • Updated Renpy version to fix a Renpy issue where having a controller plugged into the computer would cause Renpy to crash.
View attachment 1126181
YAY! New update is finally here and with the mom this time, can't wait to download and play this one

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, what are the "rewards for minigames" that are retained with New Game+? I finished the game normally and then went for another playtrough with NG+, but I don't see any difference for now. What am I missing?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

New Content
Gameplay Changes
UI Changes
Audio Changes
Bug Fixes
View attachment 1126181
I'm going to Play this now to find out how close mom and mc are :KEK:
one of coolest mom made with koikatsu (dunno how this program is called)
thank You

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
is there a walkthrouhj
I don't think so, but trust me, this game is really, really linear. You advance relations with given people by buying gifts or doing their minigames. I think you unlock the whole family by default, for Kacey go to the park in the afternoon, for Vicky keep doing Game Review Typing (in your room) until she messages you and you can go outside and to her office, where she asks you to keep doing reviews.
For threesomes and so on, there is one for Julia and Sam (cousin and twin if you changed their names), one for Kira and Simone (older sister and mom if you changed the names) and one between Sam, Kira and Simone (mother and sisters). Also, for finishing everyone you get the orgy + epilogue. That's about it, I'm currently checking if there is any difference if I first have sex with Kira/Simone, becouse when I first finished Simone it was Kira that caught us fucking, I wonder if I can make it so Simone catches MC and Kira, but other than some minor dialogue changes it all stays the same (like when Julia asks if you ever did anal before, you either have no or mention someone in your thoughts).

Jan 2, 2021
Why is it called insexual awakening 2 when it's not connected to this one and looks completely different?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Why is it called insexual awakening 2 when it's not connected to this one and looks completely different?
dev is the same
also the content is similiar - young boy discoveres his desires and sexuality
developer couldn't continiue is1 for art reasons ( some characters looks too young ) so he made other

Reactions: cavaemon
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes