Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
not gunna lie I want a continuation that picks up at school. is their a second game?
Yes! DrX (programmer, artist, co-writer) and myself (manager, lead writer) are working on Insexual Awakening 2 currently! F95 didn't allow us to start a thread for IA2, and we can't post any direct download links.

You can check out IA2 via clicking on the "Insexual Awakening" banner in my signature which takes you to the blog!

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020

Were is....
Were is i can find this Mod, pls, tell me anyones!!!! :(

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
I understand why people don't like the KK look and limitions but ultimately finding who can turn out shota/loli art on a monthly basis is harder then its worth
The thing I dont like about the KK look are the goofy wide heads on the adults. Those are near default koikatsu proportions that no other KK artist uses because it makes people look like Dr Neo Cortex. If the heads were better proportioned it would make a big difference. With enough work models could have been made that look exactly like the art of the first game.
The game would also look better if they used the various lighting tricks that are used in the koikatsu community, such as colored shadows to give images more depth.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Version 0.05-Alpha of Insexual Awakening 2 is now available for early access supporters!

There's a brand new lewd Mom scene to enjoy that includes an animation along with CG images. We had a lot of fun creating this scene, so we hope you really enjoy it!

This build also features a non-lewd introduction scene for Hailey Bonheur, the daughter of Rose Bonheur! She's big into social media, and frequently visits a popular website called ReflexViz.TV to post pictures and videos in the hopes of gaining more followers. Where have we heard of that website before? Hmmm...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yes! DrX (programmer, artist, co-writer) and myself (manager, lead writer) are working on Insexual Awakening 2 currently! F95 didn't allow us to start a thread for IA2, and we can't post any direct download links.

You can check out IA2 via clicking on the "Insexual Awakening" banner in my signature which takes you to the blog!
You can always make a thread in off-topic, or share the early access demo and there will be a thread.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
You can always make a thread in off-topic, or share the early access demo and there will be a thread.
Are you sure that's allowed? We already attempted to create an Insexual Awakening 2 thread and were explicitly told by F95 moderators that it was not allowed to have its own thread in the game section.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Are you sure that's allowed? We already attempted to create an Insexual Awakening 2 thread and were explicitly told by F95 moderators that it was not allowed to have its own thread in the game section.
doing thread would be allowed but it willl be deleted cause of some rule was broken
you know which rule :KEK:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Just want to ask is there going to be group sex in game , and if so will there be any mmf as well as mff sex ? Or just the starndard "harem" way.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The thread will be deleted within a day because of rule 7 and the 3d models for MC and all the students would cause lot of trouble for the site and staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes