Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loved this one from start to finish. I was actually surprised that the story didn't finish with Grandma getting introduced to the family fun with everyone else. The final fourway with the others was brilliant and it would have been an interesting addition to get Gran into the action too.

Reactions: HydroHexxx

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like this game played a little of the other one just like it but don't know if they had a new update yet.

villeville

Jan 22, 2021
Loved this one from start to finish. I was actually surprised that the story didn't finish with Grandma getting introduced to the family fun with everyone else. The final fourway with the others was brilliant and it would have been an interesting addition to get Gran into the action too.
There's still more lol

floran

May 20, 2020
I had andso far looks good but tbh I prefer much more the original style instead of 3d models, the characters are also much better in the original game.
In the second game I only care for the mother and Alex, the other characters I couldnt bother to even try to see if they have a route, the character named Sarah reminds me of Symmetra from overwatch and I really hate her.
Honestly being so different it may as well just have another name and separate from the first one completly.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
I'm pretty sure the opinions are split down the middle. I for one, like the IA2 models better. This is why it's good there's two of them. You can pick wich one you like more.

Reactions: RellikMD

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
To be honest, I like both equally. IA2 has given some other gender options for those of us who like that along with the usual schoolfriends & MILFs.

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
hey people I was following the mother story and I unlocked only masturbations and mom showing her body to the MC, but nothing more. Must I advance the story with the others characters? Are there sexual scenes with the mother? I have maxium boldness and 10 in relationship with her, but I only can repeat scenes. The story doesn't continue

What did I wrong?

I unlocked the girl in the park, the aunt, the grandmother, the cousin Julia... And I had to edit the savegame with them, because I couldn't continue the story with them, too. I had to put 10 in relationship with an editor, and then I could unlock more options to continue the story with them

Maybe mother's story is buged, or there aren't sexual scenes, or I must continue with the others characters

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
hey people I was following the mother story and I unlocked only masturbations and mom showing her body to the MC, but nothing more. Must I advance the story with the others characters? Are there sexual scenes with the mother? I have maxium boldness and 10 in relationship with her, but I only can repeat scenes. The story doesn't continue

What did I wrong?

I unlocked the girl in the park, the aunt, the grandmother, the cousin Julia... And I had to edit the savegame with them, because I couldn't continue the story with them, too. I had to put 10 in relationship with an editor, and then I could unlock more options to continue the story with them

Maybe mother's story is buged, or there aren't sexual scenes, or I must continue with the others characters
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make sure you have good relationship with all girls and you'll unlock all events:PogChamp:

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
Do you guys have a link for the insexual awakening 2? I can't seem to find it on f95zone or any other sites that i can easy to download to

Edit: why am i getting a error sign please help Screenshot_2021-04-15-20-04-02-44.jpg

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Yeah that's odd, the website is working fine on my end. Possibly a browser issue?
Fails in Waterfox, Chrome, and Edge for me - but only from the US. Opening the site through my NL VLAN worked fine. Other Blogspot sites work fine, including the 'root'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes