Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathLegend

Nov 28, 2018
so i was playing the first game again i was comparing with the second game and man the ui is much better for example you could not go back when certain scenes advanced you needed a quick save or a save before the scene and now the second game you can go back all scenes I had more points but it's midnight for me so maybe I'm saying something wrong anyways I gotta sleep to work today

Solrac_Sepol

May 10, 2018
Is there any cheats for review minigame? I´m Portuguese and i get stressed when i try to type fast and fail, te more i fail the worse i get.

floran

May 20, 2020
Is there any cheats for review minigame? I´m Portuguese and i get stressed when i try to type fast and fail, te more i fail the worse i get.
use it as practice to get better at english, it actually helped me when learning english.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.010b-Alpha Public Build Release
Lewd Mom Scene, Lewd Alex Scene!

The 0.010b-Alpha build is released to the public! This version includes all the updates from the early build of 0.010, which includes a new Mom scene and a new Alex scene! Have fun!

NOTE: Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.010b-Alpha Build (9/7/2021) Patch Notes:
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed "Exercise" unique dialog not showing as completed for Alex in achievements if you've invited her to exercise.
  • Fixed Rose having incorrectly sized glasses for the "suspicious" expression.
  • Fixed prices changing when shopping online and switching between tabs.
  • Fixed Alex incorrectly saying "to the park we go" when retrying the basketball dare scene.
  • Fixed Alex speaking as if you invited her to your room, when you invited her for naughty fun at school.
  • Fixed Mom/Robin telling Daniel to take his pee-pee out when it's already out, in a revisit.
  • Fixed Mom/Robin and Rose not paying for their meal or both your meals when they say they are.
  • Fixed the tutorial for mood overflowing the textbox
  • Fixed Alex texting to Daniel for exercise saying "Hey dude, did u want to hang out in the gym today?" twice.
  • Fixed the Fornimate Capsule item not being available at the claw machine at the arcade.
0.010a-Alpha Build (8/31/2021) Patch Notes:
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed not being able to switch between pov and side angles during the animation in alex's latest scene.
  • Fixed an unfinished revisit scene with Mom being accessible when it wasn't supposed to be. It will be finished and released in a future build!
0.010-Alpha Build (8/30/2021) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • Added a new Mom scene! Requires relationship level 20. The scene occurs at night when Mom isn't working.
  • Added a new Alex scene with an animation! Requires relationship level 18. The scene occurs on a new school day.
Achievement Changes
  • Added a new sex related achievement.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
They are few and far between, but they're there. I believe there's an animated scene with the older sister in IA 1
There are a total of 9 animations in the first Insexual Awakening, 3 being with the big sister, Kira.

IA2 we have animations with different angles for the Mom, teacher, and tomboy character currently. IA2 we plan to put in more animations.

Reactions: ChiefStefan
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes