Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
But one also said that 0.38 only has one new scene. Not sure if it's worth it.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Don't you get early access if you support the game?

Yeah....that’d be the idea. The conversation being had right now in this thread is...let’s say not fit for polite society

It’s also especially of awkward considering.....you know

Technically the whole thing about the Patreon is kind of below the board too. OFFICIALLY it’s for a different game. But yeah the Patreon is still the place. But like I don’t think we’re supposed to actually say that.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah....that’d be the idea. The conversation being had right now in this thread is...let’s say not fit for polite society

It’s also especially of awkward considering.....you know

Technically the whole thing about the Patreon is kind of below the board too. OFFICIALLY it’s for a different game. But yeah the Patreon is still the place. But like I don’t think we’re supposed to actually say that.
True, but I highly doubt patreon is searching all over the internet for patreon users work being displayed on sites like this one. So I would assume it's alright on some degree.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
But one also said that 0.38 only has one new scene. Not sure if it's worth it.
Since the beginning of this game, the updates were always not that big. But normally there are two updates per month. I always wait 3-4 updates bevor go on with game. And that's no problem for me...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well from what i am thinking there working on all the stuff they can. The grandmother scene should be in one of the builds.
The codeing can't be that easy are anyone could just do it. I mean you could learn how but not all in one night. Well if your a rocket scentist mybe.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Does the other game they’re working on have a name? The Patreon just says “video game content” and none of the post I can see mention the name

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
True, but I highly doubt patreon is searching all over the internet for patreon users work being displayed on sites like this one. So I would assume it's alright on some degree.
They don't. Best they can do is indicate on their site that they don't support piracy.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i think patron should get a grip ever body love's and hate's stuff but damn. we are free to make up are own minds what is right and wrong and what we like and hate. I like this game and many other so they should just be happy i think.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
game is crap now i got 30 inch monitor and i dont seem leave my room only thumb nail pic comes in middle of screen crap i re downloaded game it been restated nothing changed im no loger going play it untill its fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes