Status
Not open for further replies.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Do you guys plan on going back and animating all the scenes eventually? like when all of the scenes are in the game and it's closer to "completion"(whenever that is)

Because like,,,,do you have any idea how hard it is to find animated amazon position?! I need that in my life

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question for the dev id there a pole on who get's up next are do yous guys take like suggestions from the fans.

if so i would like some scene's with kari and the aunt with the me mybe one sites on his face while the other ride's
he while they kiss ops now i think i am drooling at the thought lol.

Darer

Mar 9, 2018
Guys who can help me? With all the games on renpy for some reason, i have issue. I start the game, music is playing, on task manager everything is ok, but the problem is nothing to load, just a transparent window, who knows how to solve this problem?

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Guys who can help me? With all the games on renpy for some reason, i have issue. I start the game, music is playing, on task manager everything is ok, but the problem is nothing to load, just a transparent window, who knows how to solve this problem?
What operating system u have? if windows 7 check out latest updates including service pack 1/ vredits and c++ redistributable.

It doesnt look like problem with engine.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Have you tried seeing if it is a display problem issue? Renpy has a short guide detailing how to deal with display problems when playing a Renpy game:

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Copy from athegame official game blog:

Saturday, July 28, 2018
Changelog

0.0036-Alpha Changelog
  • Added new Sam scene with an animation! It involves the player having a dream about a fictional scenario. Requires Relationship level 11.
  • Increased Sam's relationship level cap to 11.
  • Added new Simone conversation if you did the threesome with Simone and Kira.
  • Added new Julia conversation.
  • Julia's name no longer appears in the gallery if you haven't met her in-game before.
  • Fixed grammar error in one of Janet's conversations.
  • Fixed grammar error is one of Simone's scenes.

Reactions: MasterofNTR

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Copy from athegame official game blog:

Saturday, July 28, 2018
Changelog

0.0036-Alpha Changelog
  • Added new Sam scene with an animation! It involves the player having a dream about a fictional scenario. Requires Relationship level 11.
  • Increased Sam's relationship level cap to 11.
  • Added new Simone conversation if you did the threesome with Simone and Kira.
  • Added new Julia conversation.
  • Julia's name no longer appears in the gallery if you haven't met her in-game before.
  • Fixed grammar error in one of Janet's conversations.
  • Fixed grammar error is one of Simone's scenes.
That's not the latest changelog. We made a post of the changelog because the separate page with the patch notes didn't seem to be working.

The new public build will be arriving at the beginning part of August!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Really love the expressions on the protagonist's face and little sister too, so much glee :biggrin:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't mind waiting because all the girls are hot and the scenes are wild.
but i think in a pole voting everone has there favirat person but i can't just pick one
because there all intising. sorry spelling suckes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
betting seems to be removed from racing
so only one i was able to get money from that i was able to complete was the review ^_-
The betting on Kira’s minigame has been finnicky for awhile now. Sometimes it just stops working and you literally can’t make any bets at all. I don’t know if it still happens but it used to be the case that if you ever run out of money for any reason Kira won’t bet with you ever even if you get more money

I haven’t run out of money in awhile do I have no idea if that is still a problem.

0.0038 on svscomics
.......I mean......I mean.....

Never mind it’s just...hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes