Status
Not open for further replies.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I think someone my have posted save data in one of the post some were don't qiut remmber.

Jes23

Jul 24, 2018
It would be amazing to see another threesome,but this time with Vicky,Sam and Nate.I mean,it would be logic if Vicky gets to know Sam,(afterall she's the other owner of the streaming channel),and she can teach Sam and Nate a few tricks to "increase the number of viewers" hehe

Reactions: Shtora

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True but we will see how the dev playes it out. Plues i know what ever they have in store for us is going to rock hard lol.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
nice game, however the minigames are a bit too hard for some people like me who are bad at things like math reading fast and typing fast and accurately, especially under a time limit, which ends up making this game a chore to play, especially when you are trying for the boldness stuff

Reactions: MerlinUSA

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
boldness comes by just playing the game and doing the scenes dude. Just talk to every character, there way more than enough boldness points to get in the game before you get max lvl. And if you don't wanna play the mini games, just buy the characters gifts. Money comes pretty quickly as well

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
boldness comes by just playing the game and doing the scenes dude. Just talk to every character, there way more than enough boldness points to get in the game before you get max lvl. And if you don't wanna play the mini games, just buy the characters gifts. Money comes pretty quickly as well
i did buy them gifts in the end, but that doesn't really change the fact that the difficulty of the minigames is annoying, don't get me wrong, i like a bit of challenge in my games, but thats just over the top for some of us

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I’d just like to throw my vote in with liking the difficulty of the mini games just fine I suck at math too, being able to sub out the sliding block puzzle instead is great.

Really the Kira(and now aunt) mini game is the easiest one to grind. Even at hardest difficulty all you have to do is just mash the keyboard like a monkey and you win easily.

It’s also the one game I’m glad is kind of brain dead. I would hate the game if it wasn’t. The current state review minigame is my limit as far as typing game difficulty.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i will tell you my secret to the mini games it may sound dum but i save the game and if i fail i reload the save and try again lol.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Then don't be surprised when others are too lazy to answer you.
In fact, I started looking for an answer from page 29, I found a single person who asked the same question and like me, he didn't have the question answered, when I wrote the sentence, it was just a joke, the thread is still new, few pages is few informations ;)

U

User_51567

Love this game :),
Love the bis sister in particular and like the mini-games very much :) .
Keep it going !!!, and i make sure that i pledge to your page this weekend..

Thanx :)

Reactions: spiller90
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes