Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That is Vicky, the media executive. You unlock her by playing the typing minigames a number of times. She will be one of your "outside the home" interactions.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
oh boy, i guess kira has to dream on becoming the first coach who also is an active player XD.

e.g. Sascha Mölders is an active player and also trains a youth soccer team! ^^

edit: found a lil' typo in Kaceys route: "why do you lay on my lap for a while". i guess it should be: "why don't you lay on my lap for a while".

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Check your OP page. All your questions will be answered!

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
At first I was a little skeptically about Vicky as a character, but honestly she's becoming one of my fast favorites.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
found another typo XD. hope you don't mind bringing 'em up ^^.
Kiras route:"Just hang in their bro!"
i think it should be:"Just hang in there bro!"
Thanks for pointing out another one! It's easy to miss basic stuff like that :p

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Since people have been wondering, here is the changelog for the latest version. This version is meant to be "in development" meaning it's not the official public release that we do at the beginning of each month.

Note:
An additional development build will arrive later this month!

0.0037-Alpha Changelog

New Content

• Added new Vicky scene! Requires Boldness level 6 and you need to complete the review mini-game one more time (or buy the "Review Help" item) since her last scene. Occurs in the morning when waking up.
  • You can now see unlocked bust art in the gallery. Have fun posing your favorite characters!
  • After you complete the new Vicky scene, she will be available to talk to for revisits.
Tweaks
  • Lowered the mini-game requirement for Vicky's fondle scene by 1.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the sliding puzzle mini-game from looping or bringing you back to the title screen, if you clicked on the puzzle pieces after winning or losing.
  • Fixed the repeat pattern mini-game from behaving incorrectly if you click on the pattern pieces after winning or losing.
  • Fixed a grammar error in one of Cousin Julia's revisits.
  • Fixed incorrect stat flagging in one of Julia's revisits.
  • "Review Help" item now counts towards new Vicky scenes correctly.
So could andriod work this game if so are you going to add andriod and if so when by. The way love the game ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well more of them all is good for me lol.
But could go for more threesome's nothing like haveing two at once lol.

Reactions: Jes23

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It seems like there would be more than one threesome at this point. Just hasn’t happened with the focus on new characters which is fine for me.

It also brings up how miraculous it is that only mom and Kira have discovered eachother considering how often they do it out in the open or without even closing or locking the door!

“Hey how about I piledrive you outside the kitchen where just anyone passing by could see us. Oh wow. Someone actually saw us. I guess we’re lucky she already knew because I her giving you a bj WITH THE DOOR OPEN”

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Lol well two people have sex out side the older sister and his twin.
if you think about it aunt and her duagther should have one with him lol.

Speed_Hen

Aug 1, 2017
Hi !!!
Thank you for this game
I found a small bug. In some scenes with Vicky, she calls you Nate.
My own MC's name is Sammy.
Greets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes