Status
Not open for further replies.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This is not a thread about foreskins, it's about a game. Please keep the discussion about the game.

Also, it has already been posted by moderators and staff that this game meets our site rules and any further discussion of Rule 7/underage would result in thread-bans.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
I'm happy to comply. The game seemed to be about foreskins. Hence, my reason for bringing it up. Consider the matter dropped.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
This thread is weird. I guess that’s what happens when you make a forum about pronz

Straight shota fans are usually divided on whether or not shota should have apporpriately sized dongs or be walking around putting horses to shame. I really don’t care but it’s obvious this game chose a thing

About Nate getting experience. I pointed this out earlier but since this game is so free form and there is no route order the amount of coding and rewrites this game would require to factor in every single possible choice order made by the player would be astronomical. So the game just treats every route like it’s the first. It’s pretty hilarious to go through Sam’s route if you’ve already done all of say, kacey’s scenes. But aside from imposing route order, there’s not much that can be done.

The game already does more than enough on this front. Most scenes acknowledge whether or not our shota has experienced this before now. That’s about as much as you can reasonably expect here.

Personally my head canon is that Nate is a smart kid Who realizes that just going with the flow will get him laid

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I don't believe I was actually commenting on age per say but innocence. But okay. Yessa massa I be good talker no more say anyting bout game content. How about that world cup?

afs123

Jul 19, 2018
hey man, found a solution to our problem. open the game then hit shit+G, you should then get a menu that shows graphics acceleration. instead of having that on automatically choose, choose one of the other renders.
your answer solved my problem. thanks

Reactions: Gabaw

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I Love the new female character (Claire?) I was "afraid" about the game because of aunt character, but them I saw that huge new woman and my fears blow away. Love Mom character as she is, Please don't change her (in the game is suppossed thanks she is starting to make exercise to lose weight ...Please no! ) she is chubby but I Love her the way she is. One more time I would say to you SexCurse well done and keep the Good work you are doing.

I know you are working in one more game, but Please don't forget this one, It's Good and would succes in a future!

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
It's a very good game! Different from most, the MC that is corrupted by the girls in the family, I really liked of the idea :FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype:

Reactions: Tenenbaum

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I Love the new female character (Claire?) I was "afraid" about the game because of aunt character, but them I saw that huge new woman and my fears blow away. Love Mom character as she is, Please don't change her (in the game is suppossed thanks she is starting to make exercise to lose weight ...Please no! ) she is chubby but I Love her the way she is. One more time I would say to you SexCurse well done and keep the Good work you are doing.

I know you are working in one more game, but Please don't forget this one, It's Good and would succes in a future!
What new character ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes