Status
Not open for further replies.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true and the sibling boned between sam and nate i think goes as how they are twins. some get a bond between them the older sister is more less i guess lad back and loves to tease her little brother but i think she also loves the way he is so inasent and kinda galubull. i think thats what make this game great and intasting. sorry spelling sucks

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Fite me.

Actually, Kira is pretty great, they all are. This is one of those rare games that I enjoy all of the content involved, probably because it's not a massive strife to unlock anything, the girls are interested in being with the MC, rather than being blackmailed or physically forced, which seems to be a rare thing amongst most Eroge games.

Also, the Eric & Andre reference from your account is noted, specifically by the large grin on my face.
I totally agree. It's most fun when the other characters actually want your character rather than being forced into liking him. That's one of my pet peeves too.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yes but as a normal member you cannot even request for a rule 7 game. Or must I ask every mod if its okay to request for one game.
ofc you can request it, but you can be certain it will be denied. however, if you can state that the loli content in the game doesn't look realistic they will check it out and decide whether or not to upload it.
but don't make a habbit out of it and spam loli games that obviously break rule 7. you might get warned then. simply use ya brain and decide for yourself if the loli conten in the game looks realistic or not before requesting it.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
how about the mother and kari and the anty all have some fun tothger with him
Like I said previously. But on the beach with a bunch of blue hairs watching. Have some old codger say something like "In my day we would fuck our mothers with respect! And we would never stick our thumb up our aunts butt. By Joe, when we sucked a nipple we asked first, and it was missionary all the time. These damn kids today, no class!" Now imagine that said with a crusty old man voice. Oooh, anyone else think it's warm in here?

Reactions: Zurrlock

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well if they did it on the beach instead of an old man. It would be better if i was one of nate's soon to be female teachers ate mybe two of them. Just in case they have a school rout.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Well if they did it on the beach instead of an old man. It would be better if i was one of nate's soon to be female teachers ate mybe two of them. Just in case they have a school rout.
Really hoping the gloryhole girl is one of his teachers. She looks the classical part.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
well in that case the game you requested obviously broke rule 7 XD. if you are uncertain requesting a game you can always ask a mod privately.
I asked the mod with the new account and got another ban ^^ I looks like Im the unluckiest user on this website :(

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I asked the mod with the new account and got another ban ^^ I looks like Im the unluckiest user on this website :(
hahaha, seems like it. never got a ban...not even a warning but i do get some posts deleted...sometimes.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
one thing i notice, not sure of this good or bad or anything really is that the characters aren't usually doing anything when you talk to them.

Usually every character will have schedule, like they will be gone from work,or sleeping or when you talk to them they are watching tv or something. Aside from kacey everyone is around at every time of day

Honestly, it's probably better that this game keeps it simple. It can get real fucking complicated. Some games go way overboard like you can only talk to certain characters on certain days on certain times of day when the moon is full and the stars align with the sun and you better HOPE you have the necessary item!

Well, that can be fun sometimes but the simplicity is appreciated here

Reactions: Ninj77

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Sounds like an rpg game your play are talking about. Like this game and love how they say diffrent things like kari talling the mc to say i am gona bust a nut. Then the mother geys jizz down her thout because of shock are suprised lol.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Sounds like an rpg game your play are talking about. Like this game and love how they say diffrent things like kari talling the mc to say i am gona bust a nut. Then the mother geys jizz down her thout because of shock are suprised lol.
your posts are a joy to read

Reactions: sagela
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes