Status
Not open for further replies.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I now i misspell stuff are my fingers hit the wrong letters on my smart phone. Plues this is no lie i am kinda not that bright.
never doubt yourself and never change you beautiful morning star

you may not be the brightest star but with every post you fill my dark soul with ligheeeet

Reactions: sagela

breadbin

May 27, 2018
I see a lot of people saying "public build" so i'm wondering is there a more progressed patreon version that i'm unaware of?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
nooooo idea. They seem to be deliberately hyping her up and not giving details/ Could be next month or depending on updates next year

maybe after threesomes with the family? Maybe after we can go all the way with vicky?

I just wonder what she's gonna look like....combine simone and janet? I know they already mentioned her body is like simone but it would be hilarious if she was a midge loli like julia

or how about a muscular midget loli with massive curves there we go combine all charcaters lol

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I see a lot of people saying "public build" so i'm wondering is there a more progressed patreon version that i'm unaware of?
yeah they release "development builds" throughout the month and then final public one at the beginning of each month that combines them all

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Only those who pay shall know that answer you grass hopper lol. But if the dev wants he could tell us.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
She could look like kari that would be a whot . Older woman with the body like apower house. But then again we will find out when it comes out. That just souned so perverted.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
If grandma was amazonian like Kira it would be -AMAZING-!

But we already know she's closer to simone which is just as good

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well they all got rocken bodys. The ass on them all make me want to bite down and get lockjaw lol.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Lol this game is back on the site again ? Rly ? Lulz. Start the countdown when someone removes it again ...

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
The September public build is now released! If you played our early build a few weeks ago, there is a new Business Woman Vicky scene that has been added!

As always, be sure to read the changelog below for a list of new content, tweaks, and bug fixes!

Previous save files from older builds are compatible!

0.0042-Alpha Changelog (9/3/18)

New Content
  • Added new Business Woman Vicky scene! Requires Boldness level 8 and that you complete the Game Review Minigame, (or buy the "Hire Review Help" item) one more time since her last scene.
  • P.S. If you're still not sure how to unlock Vicky, try reading the FAQ on the title screen.
Tweaks
  • There's now better recognition in past scenes of whether the player has heard of blowjobs before.
  • If Mom (Simone) is already naked when asking for a blowjob revisit, she wont put her clothes back on.
  • You can now go from Big Sister Kira's penis massage revisit to her anal revisit (if you already did the anal scene with her).
Bug Fixes
  • Corrected the requirements for "All scenes completed for this build!" message for Vicky.

0.0041-Alpha Changelog (8/24/2018)

New Content
  • Added new Businesswoman Vicky scene! Requires that you complete the Game Review Minigame, (or buy the "Hire Review Help" item) one more time since her last scene.
  • Added two new Cousin Julia scenes! The first is a character development scene, and the next is a sex scene. Requires relationship level 9.
Tweaks
  • Added a "FAQ" button to the title menu that has answers to some frequently asked questions.
  • Increased Cousin Julia's relationship level to 9.
Bug Fixes
  • Aunt Janet's topless scene will now properly acknowledge whether the player has seen girls nude before.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yes a kira and simone fusion would be incredible
gotta admit this is basically my main fetish at this point in my life. These two types of characters are my favorites and a fusion of them...as illogical as it would be, would definitely be....peak waifu. The only problem is, these types of things are...excessive by very nature so while you can find these types of things you kind of have to accept a certain amount of awkwardness...it requires a lot of skill to pull it off *well*

Especially when you go about not just combining these two body types but characters/personalitties....

anyway, wooo the wait is over. awesome

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Now just got to wait for the update here and thinking about both kari and the mother fusion. Gives me one big dlag pole lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes