Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
are you playing the right path?
I'm don't remember a path branch but my previous save ended while Ava was having anal sex with her boss and this update ends in the same place. Even went back to a previous save from 2 updates ago and the same ending.

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
I'm don't remember a path branch but my previous save ended while Ava was having anal sex with her boss and this update ends in the same place. Even went back to a previous save from 2 updates ago and the same ending.
Then you should be on the right path because the other path ends before Jex puts it in Ava...
could you screenshot the last cg you see before the game ends?

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
Why bother with a change log if all you are going to write in the new version # and N/A for any changes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Strong1

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Android ver 0.16:
You can also support G'hosTR who does the official Android port by joining his discord:

• Red Heart
Reactions: dogihd

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
1690387794043.png
New update 0.17
I had to split this update into two parts since finishing the second part would take too long.
Also version 0.18 and 0.19 now live on patreon you can support me there and get the latest updates!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InsideAva-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I'll revisit this game in a year or so, maybe there will be an actual real update by then with new content. :rolleyes:

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Capture (1).PNG
New Update 0.18!!!!!
Hello! I have finally finished the first ending 'Blissful Ignorance', and learned a lot while producing it, from refining my art to getting better at writing sex scenes to putting out updates faster... or so I'd like to think. Thank you all so much for your support, and I aim to do even better with the second ending.
Also version 0.20 now live on patreon you can support me there and get the latest updates!

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes