yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InsideAva-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
1695831562455.png

Sad news

Just read the new Patreon term of service
And it looks like I have to give my ID, photo, and government documents to keep posting 18+ content on Patreon or they will freeze the payout. Anyone who has donated to me can ask for a refund as I haven't taken any of the money out and soon it be useless to me as I will lose access to it. I have thought about using alternatives to Patreon but what's to say they won't do the same as Patreon, it's PayPal and MasterCard forcing Patreon's hand to make these changes so in the future more websites will have to change their terms of service. As for the game the first draft script for ver 0.24 was finished but after all this ordeal I don't have any motivation to complete the game. I want to thank everyone who supported and played my game it means a lot to me as this was my first time drawing, writing, and coding something so to see everyone leave comments bad (it helped me a lot to improve my art thank you. ) or good made me really happy! Also a big shout-out to G'hosTR who does the official Android port support him by joining his discord:
I will post the script for ver 0.24(The art above is what the sex scene would look like) and give a brief plot point for the rest of the game.
After this update, there would be 2 or 3 more sex scenes to reach the 2nd ending from Ava pov, and then I would do a poll if people wanted more if so we see James getting his revenge in ending 3 slowly improving himself to get back at Ava, jex and even Annie but if the players chose the wrong options they would get the 4th ending with James getting more cucked losing not only Ava but Annie as well. Once again I would like to thank everyone for supporting me and reading this paragraph THANK YOU!

Last edited:

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
View attachment 2961107

Sad news

Just read the new Patreon term of service
And it looks like I have to give my ID, photo, and government documents to keep posting 18+ content on Patreon or they will freeze the payout. Anyone who has donated to me can ask for a refund as I haven't taken any of the money out and soon it be useless to me as I will lose access to it. I have thought about using alternatives to Patreon but what's to say they won't do the same as Patreon, it's PayPal and MasterCard forcing Patreon's hand to make these changes so in the future more websites will have to change their terms of service. As for the game the first draft script for ver 0.24 was finished but after all this ordeal I don't have any motivation to complete the game. I want to thank everyone who supported and played my game it means a lot to me as this was my first time drawing, writing, and coding something so to see everyone leave comments bad (it helped me a lot to improve my art thank you. ) or good made me really happy! Also a big shout-out to G'hosTR who does the official Android port support him by joining his discord:
I will post the script for ver 0.24(The art above is what the sex scene would look like) and give a brief plot point for the rest of the game.
After this update, there would be 2 or 3 more sex scenes to reach the 2nd ending from Ava pov, and then I would do a poll if people wanted more if so we see James getting his revenge in ending 3 slowly improving himself to get back at Ava, jex and even Annie but if the players chose the wrong options they would get the 4th ending with James getting more cucked losing not only Ava but Annie as well, being more degraded like drinking jex cum without knowing raising his kids and even getting his daughter corrupted by jex in the future. Once again I would like to thank everyone for supporting me and reading this paragraph THANK YOU!
When is the rest coming out?

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes