xtl

Oct 8, 2019
It's the first game I see with an actually attractive female protagonist. Especially rare with DAZ characters.

Can anyone recommend a similar game? I'm currently trying out The Office Wife. The protagonist looks worse than Jennifer, but she's good enough.

Reactions: noxtj

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
It's the first game I see with an actually attractive female protagonist. Especially rare with DAZ characters.

Can anyone recommend a similar game? I'm currently trying out The Office Wife. The protagonist looks worse than Jennifer, but she's good enough.
Games like this are not very frequent; a lot of people doesn't like female protagonist or ntr (often these two come together). These games are very similar and the only "big" difference is what kind of tag you like (some of them have forced sex, ...).
Honestly I can recommend Anna Exciting Affection, Lily of the valley and maybe Fashion Business; these are the 3 most known games. Others games are Downfall: story of a corruption (different graphic, no animations, but very good) and a new one which is truly awesome: Lisa (from PaleGrass). This one is very recent and just with the first release you have 4/5 hours of gameplay. Trust me, you're gonna love it.

P.s. try the other games from Inceton (Summer with Mia and Echoes of Lust)

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020

Not really in the same vein, but you can the tyrant. Tbh I haven't tried the ntr route, but supposedly it's good. Plus the models are excellent imho.

Reactions: Priappus

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
What the hell, my walkthrough finished after lesbian toilet scene, that can't be all.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes