Votes: 118 19.3%
  • All Out War

Votes: 289 47.3%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
New update 0.3.0 part 2 - 7/10 is out! Links have been released for patrons that pledge up to $5!

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok So I just finished playing this game & well... It's a mixed bag. It has good bones, but also a lot of problems too. I'll try to hash them out without spoilers as best I can, but Saruh, Please do take note.

So, to begin with, why should my input on this game matter? Well, End of the day, I suppose that's all subjective. It's your game after all & I'm just another pirate on this forum, so it's not like I'm some authority figure that has a right to dictate what you have to do. That said, I presume that most of the fanbase of these kinds of games use them as fap material to fulfill their absent or otherwise lackluster real life sex life. For me though, these games are purely entertainment, as I've been fortunate enough to have a rather robust & fulfilling sex life, So I enjoy the story for the story's sake. As a kid I loved the "choose your own adventure" series of books & VN's like this are a fun variation of that. What that also means is that I actually have a good amount of RL first hand experience with some of the kinks explored in many games on here, (to be more specific, polyamory, BDSM, DDLG), In addition to all that, I have a lot of background in behavioral psychology & I've been an amateur writer for well over a decade. So I do believe my feedback is well informed & my aim is simply to help make the story better & less.... Hyperbolic, if that makes sense.

So, first, what was good about the game? Well, it's clear that a lot of time & effort has been put into crafting a well fleshed out, branching story & I applaud that. A lot of game creators just want to appeal to a specific niche & make a basically linear track with meaningless choices that don't really affect the story. This story does seem to branch in wildly different directions. That not only takes imagination, but also a lot of focus & dedication & that should be noted. That said, it should branch more. I'll round back to that soon. Additionally, I do genuinely appreciate the fact that there's a relatively healthy, somewhat accurate polyamory path, (The hotwife / sharing path), that's separate from the cuck paths. This shows a degree of understanding of alternative lifestyles & attention to detail that often is lacking in games like this & I find that refreshing.

So, now to the bad. In one of the end cards, you thanked the proofreaders which astounded me, because the game seems like it's had no proofreading at all. It's loaded to the rafters with typos & errors.

Also, 1 year for a nympho is WILDLY unrealistic. I should know, I've had plenty of nympho partners before. once they hit 2 months at the most, even if they are head over heels in love with their partner, they are telling their partner that they can't go on without sex & they need to either A, get their sex life back on track, B, let him/her have other partners to fulfill their needs at least until their main partner can resume doing so, or C, end the relationship, (regardless of if it's acrimonious or amicable). You really should change that because 1 year is so laughably hyperbolic that there's no way it can be taken seriously. Even if she still loved Henry with all her heart, after 2 months, that is where she would be at. I mean hell, half of my closest friends are exes that I just wasn't compatible with. Breaking up doesn't always have to mean the end of a relationship, just a change in it.

Next, the characters. While they all have rich backstories, well I'm not gonna sugar coat it, they are socially inept. Both Mark & Henry's mom claim to love & care about Henry, yet their utter lack & of compassion, empathy or even awareness that they are directly responsible for all of Henry's issues proves they are either sociopaths or completely socially retarded. If they did actually care about Henry at all, they would not only feel absolutely wretched for how they hurt him, but would actively want to do anything they could to repair the damage they caused & be sympathetic to his issues because they understand that THEY are responsible for it. That's just basic "how to human 101". But that's totally absent. Then with Angelica, she has a sex addiction & wants others to understand that but cannot understand Henry's gambling addiction. That does not make sense. If anyone should understand an addict, it's another addict. On the humiliation / cuck paths. Again, she loved Henry enough to go a YEAR without sex, as a nymphomaniac, but once she decides to go that route, she's oblivious to the fact that Henry is decompensating & falling apart. She fixates on the fact that he get's a hardon from her antics & decides to push him to "enjoy it", completely blind that she's actually pushing him to complete collapse. There's no room for social cues or "reading the room" so to speak. Based on the character interaction, the cuck path has only 1 of 2 possible logical ends. Either Henry decompensates to the point of taking his own life, or he gets a gun & kills Mark &, still likely himself after. Reading the cues from Henry, THAT is where that path is going. How does a woman that loves her husband enough to abstain from sex for a YEAR somehow not love him enough to realize "Fuck, I'm really damaging him, What am I doing?" It just does not compute. It's not even about "poor henry", it's simply a matter of "These characters behavior & motives are not consistent or rational". When reading a story, we're supposed to identify with the characters & get immersed in the tale. Instead, I found myself constantly thinking "What the fuck is WRONG with all of you"?

So to fix that, I think it should be multi protag. Give more of a choice of how Henry, Mark & Angelica proceed & there should be more options to reverse course based on how the other characters respond, etc... Make them more HUMAN & less socially inept sociopaths.

Hell I'll even be more than happy to do the re-writing for ya, no charge.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Demitrius p , thank you for taking your time to play it and review it; I really enjoy it when people take time to talk about my story; I enjoy it so much that once again, I'm here answering, but this time instead of trying to sugar-coat it I'm going to be completely honest about what I was aiming with this as you said "exaggerated" story, at least that's what I think what meant by Hyperbolic, but sorry if I'm wrong, I'm not a native English speaker with poor grammar knowledge.

Now let me quote you so I can answer it better, OK?
1 year for a nympho is WILDLY unrealistic.
OK, I get that 1 year might seem too much if it's a girl that's only addicted to sex, but you failed to consider her traumas.
1 - Her mom had many criminal connections, which is implicit when she was talking to Dr. Claire:
Dr. "So he was involved in something shady..."
Angel "Yep, although I only realized that after some time, he was definitely a drug dealer."
Dr. "Your mom knew?"
Angel: "I think so; she wasn't a saint either; after all, even before he came to live with us, we weren't poor."
Angel: "I don't know if mom was involved in something or not, but her second job was always a mystery to me." (She lied.)
2 - Her first father figure raped her, and she still blames herself for it, which I left implicit when she says, "I teased, teased and teased the poor man, over and over again.", the same guy who told her that "she was born to suck dick."
3 - After finally getting in touch with her sexuality, she gets a death scare by one of the boys she used to shag, telling her that she might have AIDS.
4 - She feels guilty about corrupting Aria, who was just a grieving kid who was about to lose her mom to cancer.
5 - After high school, her first 'real' boyfriend treated her like shit and even tried to rape her.
6 - She fell prey to her disorder and had an affair with her future father-in-law.
7 - Her husband's best friend (Mark) knew a lot more about her 'true self' than her husband, which shows how much she was afraid of Henry knowing the truth about her.
And if all of that wasn't enough...
8 - On the night of her honeymoon, she had a foursome with her husband and 2 strangers and woke up alone believing Henry had seen her true self and abandoned her, but when he came back, how great wasn't the psychological impact that had on her?

It might be a wild guess, but it seems enough for a nympho to stay a whole year without intercourse carrying that many traumas.
But she was pleasuring herself a lot, which is implicit in a scene that you can get depending on your choices, a funny dialog about an episode where Henry caught Angel pleasuring herself.

Next, the characters. While they all have rich backstories, well I'm not gonna sugar coat it, they are socially inept.
Yeah, that was something I was aiming for; stories about normal functional people are cliche and boring, dysfunctional people like Trevor from GTA V make way better stories, but since this is my first work, not really first, the first Angelica's Temptation was a cliche corruption game, Angelica's Temptation from the beginning is a story about a bunch of scarred, traumatized, twisted, and socially dysfunctional people, as I keep repeating myself, this shit is not a romance, nor a love story.

Both Mark & Henry's mom claim to love & care about Henry, yet their utter lack & of compassion
Now, about Alice (Henry's mom), I can't say much since there will definitely be spoilers about things that aren't even released yet.
Now about Mark, and I'm not defending him, he's a cold-blooded, calculating psychopath, but he has his traumas too.
1 - He didn't have a present mother nor a father; he was a street kid who had to learn to stand up for himself, he was always fighting, involved with criminals, and all he had was his older sister, a girl who came from the same background that he did and by all indications was a total slut. However, still, he loved her to death, and she was his everything, so when he sees Henry and her together, he loses it, he almost killed Henry, who was like a brother to him, to Mark that was the worse kind of betrayal.
2 - Mark envied Henry's easy life. Herny had a mom who loved and cared for him, a rich father, a big comfy house, while Mark slept on a couch, the same couch that he caught his best friend and sister fucking.
3 - Alice was the mother figure that Mark always dreamt about, and **spoiler alert**:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4 - Melinda was there to make sure Henry didn't suffer; Mark never intended that Henry found out about his affair with Alice; so, Mark tried to feel less guilty by sharing one of his girls with him. But Melinda herself was a variable that he didn't expect. Still, after all had gone to shit, from Mark's point of view he had to either own it or bail, but he truly fell in love with Alice, so he chose her over Henry's friendship, and to Mark, as pitiful as it sounds it was an eye for an eye.
5 - After Mark's sister died, Herny was there for him. Hence, he took a step back, and stopped interfering with Henry's life until Angelica appeared, Mark who had lost his sister, found this beautiful girl who was just like his sister, vulnerable, scarred, problematic, and like all of Mark's girls, a slut.
6 - Henry knows that Mark likes Angelica, but that didn't hold him back, and seeing Angelica choosing Henry was like another knife on his back from this guy that was like a brother to him, but he chooses to step back again.
7 - Even after college Mark is still in love with Angelica, and he gives 10% of the company to her the same amount that he gave Alice; Mark cares enough about Henry to let Jonh (Henry's dad) join the company.
8 - After putting a business together, inviting Henry, who was on an unhappy job, to be his business partner, Henry chooses his dad over Mark, even with his dad in the wrong; after this point, Mark not only steps back but gets out of Henry life completely.

So yeah, looking from the psycho's POV, he definitely has his motives; besides, Henry started, so he only got retribution and he lost in the first turn (high school), but Henry won in the second (college), and the third (the company), from Mark's POV, he gave more than he took.

Angelica, she has a sex addiction & wants others to understand that but cannot understand Henry's gambling addiction.
But she is giving her all to make it work; being addicted to her primal needs, she's withstanding a lot so they can be happy, but Henry's not on the same page, but she understands him so much that she keeps pushing him to seek for professional help, but Henry's too prideful and too scared to accept that he needs help.

How does a woman that loves her husband enough to abstain from sex for a YEAR somehow not love him enough to realize "Fuck, I'm really damaging him, What am I doing?" It just does not compute.
Now, for someone who says to be fortunate enough to have a rather robust & fulfilling sex life, that is a silly question.
Because everyone knows that once someone gets to the point of cheating, they no longer give a fuck about their other half, at most some sympathy, not that they don't "really" care, but in some cases, like Angelica's, for example, she's already at her limit, so she does what most cheaters do, she started to care about herself only. This is simply human behavior.

it's simply a matter of "These characters behavior & motives are not consistent or rational."
As I said, dysfunctional, scarred, and broken people and IRL people can be worse than that; believe me, I know.

When reading a story, we're supposed to identify with the characters & get immersed in the tale. Instead, I found myself constantly thinking "What the fuck is WRONG with all of you"?
Well, after heading and answering your post, to me is pretty clear which character you identified with the most since you've been crying his pains so much, so you can't really tell me that I failed that.

As for the "What the fuck is WRONG with all of you?" That is exactly what I was aiming for; as I've always said, this is a story about broken people, and people can be absurdly toxic, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, cowards, extremely ugly, but at the same time, they will love, desire, fight for what they believe, strive to be free, hope for better days, and do whatever it takes to succeed.

If you look to all we know of human history, there will be more 'dysfunctional people' than, by the standard of your post, should be 'socially adepts,' and yep, that's pretty much why the world has turned to shit, but that's human nature through and through.

Now, as for the proofreading? Have you seen the size of the script? There are at least 100k words there, so anyone brave enough to try and go through all that will have my sincere thanks.

Well, that's it, as I made it obvious, I have a weak spot for discussing my work; I know I'm far from being a perfect writer, but constructive criticism can help me grow, so thank you, and I hope you can enjoy the game, there are 10 routes in there have you play through them all? ;D

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Here are the links; thank you for your support!
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Win 86x (Vista or 7): - -
Android: - -
Obs.: A big thanks to Dahila Rose for porting the Android version.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's up, guys?
So, bad news, the next one will be delayed for a few days, the update is the biggest one so far, and although I've been working on it for the whole month, I'm not only about 60% done so far.
Also, I had a few anxiety crises during this month which slowed me down a lot; I'm better now and always grinding even when I'm not 100%, but I still had to take a few days off to take care of my mental health, so please wait for a few more days, OK?
I was planning to release it by the end of the month as I've been doing previously, but won't be able to, but I hope I won't even take until the middle of the next month to release it, especially because as you're reading this I'm still grinding.
The grinding don't stop; the work don't stop!
Thank you all for your support and patience!
1619525143226.png

Jackass3487

Jan 3, 2018

PC: Google Drive - MEGA -
Mac: Google Drive - MEGA -
Win 86x (Vista or 7): Google Drive - MEGA -
Android: Google Drive - MEGA -
which path is this?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

PC: Google Drive - MEGA -
Mac: Google Drive - MEGA -
Win 86x (Vista or 7): Google Drive - MEGA -
Android: Google Drive - MEGA -
My links again? Should I let it pass this time? Nah...

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
What's the last few routes? Hard to want to pay for access when you don't know what it is. Is 8 angelica Somme? And 7 slutty friends?

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I wasn't sure before, but I decided it is the game I like the most, it has the perfect hotwife (sharing) part and I hope there will combine with a couple of swinger adventure, however, I really would like to some of the scenes in this part too. Still, I can enjoy most of the routes. Perfect game. I am planning to start supporting this game. Good job Saruh

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Saruh Hey thanks for the response. I appreciate your exposition on the points I brought up. So I want to clarify some of my points because I think that, in my effort to stay out of TL;DR territory, I made some of my arguments more broad & not really fleshed out.

First off, I do want to clarify, I didn't really find myself particularly identifying with any of the characters really, but if there was one that I did identify with at all, it actually would be Mark, & that's largely because there are a lot of similarities with his past & my own. I've never operated illegal commerce such as drugs or guns, I never got into any criminal business, nor seduced married women into cheating, (If her hubby doesn't consent, neither do I. I've been cheated on back when I was still monogamous & I would not wish the hell I went through on anyone). However, like him, I do have multiple partners, (I'm poly obviously), tend to be the protector type, tend to get rather vindictive when I feel an injustice has occurred & that vindictive streak has also led me to cross some, in hind sight, regrettable lines, (won't say much but I'll say this. Years ago I helped a friend with an abusive ex problem, we used zip ties, a chair & an oxy acetylene torch in ways they shouldn't be used, things got out of hand & it ended bad, especially the ex. That scarred both of us & I still hate myself for the monster that rage & darkness turned me into). There's a lot more about my past that I could go into, but that story is I'd say probably the worst of them. That was when I decided to swear off violence, but to this day, it's still one of those things I hate to love. That's why I'm personally so frustrated with Mark, because he's in some ways like me, but without any conscious. Though I guess I projected some of my self loathing onto him because of that. Angelica BTW reminds me very much of the mother of my son.

In fact, gather round boys n girls, lemme tell you a bit about my ex. Obviously I won't say her name, so we'll just go with her preferred pet name, Princess. She & I were together for about 3 years. She moved in with me & one of my other partners. I was her daddy dom, we had a kid together, typical stuff. Like Angelica, she was also a nymphomaniac & was severely damaged. This is where it gets interesting though & actually makes Angelica look like a nun by comparison. Angelica obviously has a pretty high body count, but nothing compared to Princess. Princess is currently 35 & has fucked somewhere between 3,500 to 5,000 guys in her life. Now you might say "Ok, you have to be bullshitting me. Not even pornstars fuck that many people". I shit you not, it's all true & this is where it get's fucked up & why her count is so high. Her mom, much like Angelica's mom, made extra income being an escort. When Princess was 13, she was taking an interest in boys & wanted to make money too, so her mom basically pimped Princess & her sister out from 13 to 16. She had 5 to 8 clients a day, 7 days a week for 3 fucking years. So all but 20 or 30 of those guys were her customers. They only stopped being whores because they got roped into a cult until about 4 years before I met her. The severe dysfunction she has as an adult because of her fucked up childhood is ultimately what led to us splitting up. I tried the best I could, & I'm still her friend & support her, (I mean I kinda have to, she's my kid's mom), but she was just too damaged for us to make the relationship work. She can't even hold down a normal full time job, she works part time in fast food as an adult because she just can't adult due to her issues.

So, I do understand damaged & dysfunctional people. But I think we need to agree, there's a MASSIVE difference between broken & dysfunctional vs evil & sadistic. Mark & Alice are without question the latter. You simply do not do the things that they did unless that is what you are. Both my ex & I would agree that what they did is that far over the line & I mean, just LOOK at the examples I made of myself & my ex. If WE can look at that & say "That's beyond fucked up. You do NOT put your child through that", then there is no excuse for Alice. She's just straight up evil.

It boils down to Broken, scarred & dysfunctional do not equate to lack of compassion, empathy or a moral compass. Yes, a dysfunctional person's moral compass might be slightly or even moderately fucked up, but, unless you're a sociopath, there are some lines that you simply do NOT cross. & abusing your kids is one of them. People whom abuse their kids only deserve 1 thing & that's 2 to the head. I don't care if she's a woman, I don't care if she's hot, she's worm food as far as I'm concerned. Sorry but not sorry on that one. lol

That said, even though the judgement of dysfunctional people may not make sense, their behavior patterns at least should. For example, Henry's gambling addiction is irrational, but his proclivity to addictive tendencies does make sense as it is a common by-product of the issues he has as a result of his trauma. We can observe the behavior pattern's & make sense of why they are happening. That's not the case with this cast. They are all over the map. It's like a pacifist serial killer. It makes that little sense. One moment they are rational, aware & empathetic & the next they are completely heartless & cruel, then back. I mean unless we're presume that they all have Borderline personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder, (multiple personalities), it doesn't make any sense. The drastic swing they make between identities simply cannot exist within the same stream of consciousness.

So moving into that, why am I so riled up about that? Well, Henry reminds me an awful lot of my friend Graham. He & some other buddies of mine grew up together during our high school years. Most of the time it was me, Graham & a hulking psycho named Doug. We all had a rough life growing up, but Graham was not very strong, was kinda awkward & the way he talked & carried himself made a lot of people presume he was gay, so he got bullied a lot. Then shortly after high school, he was diagnosed with Hogkins Lymphoma. It nearly killed him, but thanks to stem cell transplant therapy, he eventually beat it into recovery. But between that, the radiation treatments, & how it ravaged his body, he was left with no immune system, almost no libido & completely sterile. & there's been times he's fucked up & done shit he shouldn't have done too, but to this day, He's still mine & Doug's friend & we ALWAYS protected him & defended him when anyone came around to do him harm. Now it's easy to look at him & say "he's a limp dick wimp", but understand, this man went to the precipice of death & fought his way back, survived a hellish childhood, beat cancer, went on to get a decently successful career, got married, had a family, I think that shit takes way more fortitude & strength makes him WAY more of a man than a lot of guys. Life kept knocking him down but he always got up & kept fighting. That's a fucking MAN right there.

So with Henry, Let's go back to Mark's whole justification for everything he did, which was Henry fucking his sister. Please explain WHY that's something bad in the first place? I mean I know you said English isn't your native language, so maybe customs are different where you live & dating your friend's family members is a major taboo or something, but here in the USA it's really normal. I know plenty of people that are in a relationship with their best friend's bro / sis & it's perfectly normal. I mean, was Mark fucking his sis? Would sex with him be somehow harmful to her? I don't think so. Henry had a crush on her, she's kind of a slut, I mean if it was Mark's girlfriend or something, then at least that would make some sense. Then there's a legitimate betrayal & harm done to him to justify his anger. But that's not the case. What we have here is Henry & Mark's sis, both of whom are single, having consensual sex that SHE instigated, which is completely harmless & normal & in no way is a legitimate slight against anyone. In short, Henry did not do anything wrong. I mean at most, Mark could say "Man, could you guys not fuck where I sleep? I don't want to smell your fuck fumes". That's it. There is no rational justification for how he reacted or "feeling betrayed" because he fucked his single sister, whom he isn't fucking "behind his back". It's none of his business whom either of them sleep with. & if his psychosis is THAT irrational, then there would already be a pattern of him attacking Henry for equally irrational reasons. "MOTHER FUCKER, HOW DARE YOU SAY STRAWBERRY POP TARTS ARE BETTER THAN SMORES ONES?" *stomp stomp stomp*, etc... The lack of any prior history of this irrational "HOW DARE YOU DO SOMETHING NORMAL & HARMLESS" psychosis demonstrates that it can't logically be that psychosis to blame for it.

So, now that we've established that his entire justification for his revenge for a non issue is invalid, that put's him 100% in the wrong for EVERYTHING he did & 100% responsible. & since he was at no point able to articulate any reason WHY Henry sleeping with his sister was a bad thing, logically, that means that he knew it was harmless & nothing to get mad about, but chose to use it as a means to get into Alice's pants. He saw an opportunity to work the situation to get pussy, he clearly get's off on getting women to humiliate the other men in their life & he decided to sacrifice Henry to get it. That means that he was fully aware that he was completely in the wrong, he just didn't care because he wanted Alice at any cost. That also means, that years later, after he decided to stop abusing Henry & become a better person, he would have seen the long term damage his abuse had on Henry &, in trying to be a better person, would feel some level of empathy & a responsibility to fix what he broke. The lack of that, again means that either his character doesn't make sense, as he's a better person & a friend that is lacking components of his psyche that HAVE to be there in order to BE that person, or he never was Henry's friend to begin with & has always been using Henry for his own self interest & doesn't actually care what happens to Henry. The same goes for the business, Angelica, etc... If Mark Truly was Henry's friend & was trying to be a better man, When Henry went after Angelica, (which he actually didn't, they just hung out & it happened naturally, they both explained that to him & Henry even asked Mark if it was ok, a courtesy that he did not owe Mark one single bit since it's not Mark's decision to make), When Henry sided with his dad over Mark in the company issue, this was all after the trauma Mark caused, so he'd understand that his past wrongdoings would put him in that position & accept that's part of karma. The fact that he doesn't, again, same as I said before.

So let's break down the points you made about Mark
1 - He didn't have a present mother nor a father; he was a street kid who had to learn to stand up for himself, he was always fighting, involved with criminals,
Dude, Me too. I was a street kid, mostly grew up in the Upstate NY & Boston Hardcore scenes. That's a straight up fight or die environment. & since I was a white, nerdy kid, I had to learn to fight early, dirty & viciously just to survive. I'm talking slamming heads in car doors & curb stomping, not throwing a few punches & kicks. It was a hard crowd. My friend Rob for example, he was a full blown alcoholic at age 12. FUCKING TWELVE. That's life for a kid in the Charlestown projects back in those days. Look up some of the music he wrote in his bands Blood for Blood & Ramallah, (especially Ramallah), & you can see in his lyrics just how fucked up the shit in his head is. He had just as hard a life as I did. & I get being cold blooded, I mean shit, with Mark, I do have to give him credit in that when he did cross that line, he at least had the decency to make it quick & painless with a bullet. You saw what I did at the top of the post, so he's got one on me there. But you still don't see me preying on the weak & defenseless do you? Especially when they are my friends.

so when he sees Henry and her together, he loses it, he almost killed Henry, who was like a brother to him, to Mark that was the worse kind of betrayal.
Fucking WHY? How the fuck is that a betrayal? What, since Henry was like a brother to him, does that mean in Mark's fucked up head his sis is also Henry's sis & they just committed incest? Then how the fuck does he reconcile fucking Henry's mom who, by that logic, would be his mom because they're like brothers? His sis was single & it was consensual. Why they fuck is it a bad thing? This is exactly what I'm talking about. "Henry having consensual sex with Mark's single sister, whom Mark ain't fuckin, is the 'worst kind of betrayal' because herp derp potato". This is a glaring example of "does not compute" with neon flashing lights.

Mark envied Henry's easy life. Herny had a mom who loved and cared for him, a rich father, a big comfy house, while Mark slept on a couch, the same couch that he caught his best friend and sister fucking.
Right, & as you pointed out in your next post, Henry's family welcomed him in as part of their own fam, which means he got to share in the easy life that Henry had & have the family he lacked biologically. So that kind of negates the whole "didn't have a family" bit because he wasn't on his own, he had Henry & he had a mom & dad in Henry's parents. Dude, Both Graham & Doug called my mother ma. Know why? Because both of Graham's parents & Doug's dad were degenerate scum fucks who were rightfully ostracized & Doug found his own ma dead on the front lawn when he came home from school one day after her ticker gave out. So My fam became their fam & still is to this day.

I'm just gonna directly respond to point 3 since you had a spoiler tag on it. 1, So if Alice was his dream mother, what the fuck is he doing fuckin her since fuckin your friend's family is such an unforgivable sin because reasons? 2. If Mark really viewed Henry as his brother he wouldn't have done what he did. End of story. You don't do that to fam. He's dysfunctional, not retarded. It's not even a matter of "I personally object to it", it's a matter of the psychology don't fit. If Henry mattered to Mark, he literally would not have been capable of doing that, even if he was wicked pissed. You have to have some serious hate & darkness to do that shit.

Melinda was there to make sure Henry didn't suffer; Mark never intended that Henry found out about his affair with Alice; so, Mark tried to feel less guilty by sharing one of his girls with him.
That's understandable but think about it for a second. He was fucking Alice IN HENRY'S HOME. Again, I have to go back to what I said earlier, He's dysfunctional, not retarded. He started & ran successful businesses, both legit & criminal. If he was THAT stupid to fuck Henry's mom in THEIR house, then there's no way he would have grown up to be anything more than a janitor at best. So he's either somehow both catastrophically stupid & also really smart somehow, or he intended to get caught so that he could hurt Henry more. Same goes for Melinda. If he truly was trying to help henry, even if it was all fake, He still would have been smart enough to fuck her ANYWHERE but Henry's house. & the fact that he got Henry's own mother to be an active participant in Melinda cheating on him, there's no way that wasn't all an elaborate & calculated plot to hurt Henry, Unless he's THAT brain dead that he thought he could do it in Henry's home without getting caught AFTER getting caught with Alice. How did that 20 IQ potato brain manage to start businesses? Not just that, but when Angelica told Mark that Henry knew about the 3somes, there's no way he wouldn't think "Damn. It's no wonder he's like this then. That fucked him up so bad that he ended up like this". At which point he'd then logically have to tell Angelica "I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I like you, but half the reason why I decided to take you was because I was mad that he wasn't taking care of you right. But now that I know that he knew that his ex was not just cheating on him with me, but his mom too, I can see now that this is all my fault. I gotta help him fix this." If he has any compassion or even humanity, that is the only possible response he could have to that. It just defies basic human psychology for him to be oblivious to that.

After Mark's sister died, Herny was there for him. Hence, he took a step back, and stopped interfering with Henry's life
EXACTLY. & if Mark felt ANYTHING for Henry short of absolute wrath & hatred, there is no way that he wouldn't thing "Damn. I just spent the last 2 years completely destroying him & now that my life is falling apart, after I did him like that, he's STILL here for me? Man I'm the worst person ever. I gotta make this right". There is absolutely no possible way that he wouldn't be thinking that unless he was a completely soulless sociopath.

So yeah, looking from the psycho's POV, he definitely has his motives; besides, Henry started, so he only got retribution and he lost in the first turn (high school), but Henry won in the second (college), and the third (the company), from Mark's POV, he gave more than he took.
HOW did Henry start it? You still have yet to articulate how Henry did anything wrong. Until there's some explanation for why Mark should even care about Henry & his sis fucking, there's no reason, even within his own psyche for getting pissed at all, let alone to the degree he did. As for Winning & losing the turns, It doesn't matter if Henry won the second & third turn because the damage Mark caused in the first turn damaged Henry's psyche to the point where Mark basically sent Henry up for failure in his marriage & with the company, which he can clearly see in the present day storyline, which again, if he was anything short of a soulless sociopath, would cause him to realize that the struggles that Angelica is going through, the strain on their marriage, the tanking company are more his fault than Henry's.

As for the points about Angelica, I won't really go into that because I already understand her more than you think. I was basically with her clone for 3 years.

As for the 1 year Nymphomania thing, again, I'm sorry, but I'm again gonna have to say you're wrong on that. Like I said, I was basically married, (well not married but in a cohabitating, committed relationship), to Angelica for 3 years. If I went even 2 days without dicking Princess down she was losing her mind, & we both had other partners too. There's absolutely no way she would be able to last a year without regular dick, especially if she was in a monogamous relationship like Angelica is. Same goes for every other nympho I've ever known.

Now, for someone who says to be fortunate enough to have a rather robust & fulfilling sex life, that is a silly question. Because everyone knows that once someone gets to the point of cheating, they no longer give a fuck about their other half, at most some sympathy, not that they don't "really" care, but in some cases, like Angelica's, for example, she's already at her limit, so she does what most cheaters do, she started to care about herself only. This is simply human behavior.
Again, I have to emphatically disagree. SOMETIMES women stop caring once they cheat, but that's actually the minority of the time. & even then, it's a facade they put on to cope with the immense guilt & remorse they feel for what they did. Usually though, if they are to the point where they just do not love of care about their partner anymore, they leave them. They divorce or just straight up move out & separate because they don't just want side dick, they want out of the relationship. I had a friend named Tica that I met in a local poly group on Kik & after chatting for a while, a bunch of us from the group had a meet up at a local bar. Tica kind of stuck to me & was talking & flirting with me all night & at one point while we were on the back patio area having a smoke, she asked me about my life & poly lifestyle, etc... then when I asked her about hers, She said she was kinda in an open marriage but her husband doesn't really know about it. Translation, she was trying to cheat on him because after a bit of pressing, turns out they never even talked about or agreed to have an open relationship, she just decided she needs new dick. But she still loved her husband & didn't want to lose her relationship. So it's more complex than that. Women can be frustrated to the point of cheating to fulfill their needs, but still feel that they love & care about their partner, even if they are unhappy with them at the time. Angie, another girl I met on Whisper, She posted "I wish my husband would cheat so I don't feel so terrible about it". She cheated on her husband a handful of times because he's away from home a lot for work & she felt completely wrecked about it. Most of the time when people cheat, It's not a zero to "Fuck this, Imma go get dick right now" kind of thing, it's a slow, gradual snowball effect. Most of the time it starts with the unsatisfied partner doing some harmless flirting with someone, that flirting get's heavier, then kissing & very light fooling around, & it creeps up over time & sneaks up on them as they keep moving the line until they find themselves fucking, at which point it then sinks in that they did it. They full on cheated. So this simplistic "Once they decide to cheat, they don't give a fuck about their partner anymore" idea is objectively false. Most of the time, they don't realize where the line is until after they've crossed it. It's even that way in this game. I mean Angelica doesn't fuck mark until after they've flirted, made out & she's given him head, so even the way it plays out in your own game refutes your claim. As for my own experience, In my last monogamous relationship, (well monogamish because she was Bi so I allowed her to have a GF too), I came home early to find her fucking a dude from a few blocks down in our bed. She was crying, sorry & super remorseful afterwards, she could clearly see how devastated I was & didn't want to lose me, swore up & down that she would do anything to fix it, etc... I still broke up with her & she moved in with her parents. Then almost a year later after HER ex GF & I hooked up & were in our first poly triad together with a new girl, My ex contacted me & wanted to be part of our polycule, (our shared relationship), because she missed me & still loved me, etc... Doesn't sound to me like she didn't give a fuck anymore, sounds to me like I was more done than she was, even though she did the cheating. So again, this rapid "I love Henry" to "I don't care if I push him to killing himself" change up does not fit with human psychology unless she has dissociative Identity disorder & it's 2 separate & independent personalities.

Now, let's cover Alice & why what they did was so terrible. Remember, it's an "eye for a nothing" situation here since there's no explanation for why Henry sleeping with Mark's sister is somehow wrong. So,
1. Mark beats Henry almost to death, then completely turns his back on him leaving him with no friends & leaving him to get bullied & beat up at school. Now if Henry had slept with Mark's GF, this would still have been MASSIVE overkill & super petty, but at least there would be some rational justification for it because Henry would have legitimately wronged Mark. There would be an actual betrayal on Henry's part there. Henry would have broken the bro code & ultimately what happened to him would ultimately be on him. However, since it was Mark's sis, whom was single, that justification simply is not there, putting Henry 100% as the victim of Mark's 100% unjustified attack & betrayal.
2. Mark manipulates Henry into believing that Henry was the bad guy with "MY SISTER IS OFF LIMITS BECAUSE.... uh.... reasons?" Now pause for a moment & consider. Up to this point, all Henry had was his parents & his 1 & only best friend Mark. That was his entire support structure. Now his best friend has beaten the shit outta him, made him believe he was in the wrong & turned his back on him. consider how traumatizing that alone is for a kid, (yes a high school teenager is still a kid).
3. Mark then seduces Alice & starts fucking her. Now in all honesty, this part isn't THAT big of a deal. Henry's dad was absent, neglectful & also was cheating himself with his secretary. So I can't really fault Alice & Mark for that because Henry's dad brought it on himself & only expedited the inevitable divorce anyway & if the "payback" was just a matter of "You fucked my sis, I fuck your mom", then, even though Alice is married & it's splitting up Henry's parents while Marks sis was single, it still would have been justifiable.
4. Alice turned on Henry, Gaslit him & treated him like the bad guy in this whole issue, then used that as pretense to be cold & emotionally abusive to him. If Alice was really as loving & caring as you claim she is, she would have beene on her son's side & angry that Mark beat him up, at least from the start. As a parent & as a messed up person, I can tell you that if ANYONE hurt my kids, I'd fuck them up, I don't care who they are. That said, Let me demonstrate the difference so it makes more sense. When Henry's mom goes to talk to Mark, this would have been more Logical.
A - "Hey what happened between you & Henry? You beat the shit out of him & I'm not ok with that so you need to explain what he did right now to make you do that".
M - "He fucked my sister behind my back".
A - "Ok, well I mean I can understand you being uncomfortable with that, but she's single isn't she? I mean were you with her? Did she cheat on you with him or something?"
M - "What? NO! That's my sister. That's messed up, we aren't like that."
A - "So then why is it a problem that they had a 1 time thing? She's not cheating on you, both of them are single, what's the problem? Why does that justify you beating my son & turning your back on him like you did?"
Now that isn't the "ideal response from a completely sane & stable mom", That is a realistic response from any mother that has the slightest bit of compassion & love for her son, regardless of if they are stable or dysfunctional. So the fact that she responds with "WHAT? He had consensual sex with your single sister? How dare he betray you in such a manner where actual betrayal is completely absent!" & then treats Henry the way she did. Are you seeing now why I say, dysfunctional or not, this does not compute?

So now, after henry discovers Alice & Mark's affair, in his own psyche, his mother has been cold & distant to him for weeks, if not months, so she's no longer a source for love & comfort & he just discovered that his best friend, whom beat the shit out of him, has been fucking his mom which split his family apart which would make him question why fucking Mark's sis was so wrong, especially since she was single, but fucking his married mom is somehow ok. But, while reeling from all of this, he at least has his beloved GF to rely on right? At least he has her for some love & support. That brings us to
5. Henry's "GF". Now I get that Mark was trying to be charitable with Henry by giving him one of his partners to be his pretend GF & maybe he was thinking "Hey, maybe this will help him get some confidence back & get better from all the shit I've put him through." Ok, fair. So then why did he tell Alice that he's fucking Henry's GF too? Why did he open her up to 3somes with her own son's GF? Why did she even consider it, let alone embrace it openly? If she had ANY love or compassion for her son, or even some moderate sympathy, there is no way that she wouldn't tell Mark "Look, I love you & I really enjoy what we have, but he's still my son & I still do care about him. You're asking me to be involved with my own son's GF cheating on him with me & you? After everything else we've put him through? I can't do that. &if you have to fuck his GF for her to stay with him, I'm not sure I'm ok with that either." The ONLY way for her to be ok with what they did together was if she hated Henry & wanted him to suffer. Now sure, she might think "Well since she's cheating already, & doing it with my man, Then as long as Henry never finds out, what's the harm right?" The problem is, even then she would be meticulous about making sure that everything they did was outside the house & carefully planned so there was no way of Henry ever catching them, ESPECIALLY since he already caught her & Mark at the house. However they didn't do that & were even fooling around right under Henry's nose while he was at home. That is not a loving & caring mother. That's a sadist.

So with all that in mind, let's now go to Henry's psyche upon discovering his GF cheating on him with both his mother & Mark. His best friend already beat him severely for sleeping with Mark's sister, Same best friend has been fucking his mother for months which broke up his family, his mother's been cold & distant to him for months, All he had was his GF & now she's cheating on him with his best friend & his mother. literally EVERYONE in his life that he loved & that he thought loved him has turned on him & betrayed him leaving him truly alone & he doesn't even have his mother to turn to for any comfort or support because she's one of the ones his GF is cheating with. Understand how catastrophically destructive that is to a teenage boy's entire psyche. The fact that he still managed to soldier on & become a successful businessman instead of killing himself or spiraling into a deeper state of dysfunction alone is a miracle, hence why he largely reminds me of my friend Graham. This is obvious damage with an obvious cause that they simply cannot be oblivious to & not feel any responsibility to try to fix unless they are all cold, hateful sociopaths.

In short, I'll put it like this. If love or any substantial affinity is present, then so too is empathy, compassion, care & a desire to make the subject of that love happy & safe & to not cause them harm or injustice. That is a universal standard regardless of if you are a stable, well adjusted adult or a dysfunctional mess that can't even adult. Me, Princess & my friends are all proof of that. So in order for someone to look on another & know that they are hurting them, yet not care, ALL of that has to be completely absent.

I mean hell, Princess & I don't get along very well these days & spend more time arguing than getting along whenever we do spend time around each other, & I still resent her for not even bothering to try to get the therapy she needs to manage her issues better. So truth be told, yeah we're still kind of friends & we get along enough to co-parent, but we don't really like each other very much & there's a lot of hostility between us still. That said though, If either of us were to, for whatever reason, try to rope the other into being our cuck, (even though we're long since split up), & saw that it was affect the other the way it was affecting Henry, Both of us would say "Fuck, this is really messing him up, this needs to stop". & we'd end it. That's the response of 2 people that aren't even together anymore & don't really like each other. So for someone like Angelica that still has at least some love for her husband & still is with him, her being that cold & oblivious just does not make sense, unless she rapidly switched to absolute hatred for him plus an enjoyment of making him suffer.

Now, that said, you might be thinking "wait, you said earlier that most of the time when people cheat, they still do love their partner, so how do you explain them doing things like cheating if they don't hate their partner, since you say they HAVE to hate them to have the lack of compassion & total apathy needed to be ok with hurting them like that?" It's actually rather simple. When most people cheat, they do it because despite the love they still hold for their partner, they are not happy & unfulfilled & still desire what they lack. So when they cheat, it's usually small & harmless stuff that progress over time in small increments. It's the frog in a boiling pot scenario. If you put a frog in a boiling pot of water, it will immediately leap out. But if you put it in a pot of tepid water & slowly increase the heat, it will stay in until it boils to death because the change in temperature is so gradual that it doesn't notice it. Well there's plenty of people that go on Ashley Madison specifically looking to cheat, Ok fair enough. But even then, They are doing it because they need to get unfulfilled needs sated, they still feel conflicted about it because they don't want to do it that way, but feel like it's their only choice & they go to great lengths to make sure they aren't caught, not just because they don't want to get in trouble or lose their relationship, but because they feel if they can keep it a secret, their spouse won't be hurt by it. & even then, they still feel significant guilt & remorse for it & have very conflicted feelings. Even in these cases though, they try to go about their wrongdoings in a way that will minimize or avoid pain & suffering to their spouse. However in contrast, when Angelica decides to go down the cuck paths, (whether with Mark or the poker buddies), She has this overly simplistic, single focus mentality of "Dammit Henry, why don't you stop resisting & just give in & admit you love this?" When she can clearly see that it's completely devastating him. When she sees & hears him crying or in complete dejection, her mind only thinks "Dammit Henry, you're still not giving in". Her mind never once considers "I think I might be really fucking him up. This might push him to a complete nervous breakdown or worse, Maybe I should stop". To say "Well she decided to cheat so she doesn't give a fuck about Henry anymore". Ok cliche, But weren't cliches what you wanted to get away from in favor of more fleshed out characters?

BTW, side note that I forgot to address before, Just because a guy gets hard, or a girl gets wet or even if they cum, that doesn't mean that they want or enjoy it. This is a thing that always annoyed me in these games. A woman can be raped, get wet & even orgasm, but still hate every second of it & be in absolute anguish because our genitals respond to stimuli automatically regardless of if we want or are enjoying it. So this theme of "Oh you're wet, so your resistance is a lie, you obviously want this" is bullshit. For example, if Alice were a real person, she could grab my junk & I'd still get hard because my dick's being stimulated & she's physically attractive. That however does not change my resolve to tell her to step the fuck off because I despise her & want absolutely nothing to do with her. A physical response to sexual stimuli does not equate to a desire to engage in sex with someone & they often do have a physical response while 100% wanting nothing to do with it. If you don't want this game being another corruption / NTR cliche, get rid of that shit.

So in summation, My point is this. It's not a matter of my subjective tastes & me bitching about "They do fucked up things, they bad guys & I feel bad for Henry". It all boils down to this. I'm presuming that you abandoned the original game in favor of this one because you didn't want a typical corruption / NTR cliche, you wanted a more robust story that had more meat to it. The problem is, unless the goal of these characters was to make them uncaring sociopaths, they end up being those cliches & I think that undermines the goals & potential of what this story COULD be. I know it's not a love story, but you don't want it to end up the same cliche you struck out to get away from right?

Think of it like this. Imagine I busted up your knee with a hammer, then made you walk to the kitchen to get me a beer. Then when you started trying to hobble with your fucked up leg, I started mocking you for your failure to walk properly. Then imagine that everyone around us joined in, piling more abuse for your lack of ability to walk right. You would be thinking "This makes no sense at all. They can clearly see the reason he cant walk is that asshole just busted up his knee, What the fuck is wrong with these people?" Ok, well let's assume they are severely defective meth heads. ... "yeah still doesn't make any sense, They're on meth, but not fucking retarded". You'd be thinking that the only response that makes sense is everyone coming at me for being such an asshole to bust up your knee, then attack me for the damage I did. It's not a matter of it being the "right thing to do", response, it's the only response that makes sense. The only way them siding with me & mocking you could possibly make sense is if they all hated you & reveled in your suffering.

In super short, with the way these characters are currently written, they are either hateful sociopaths, or they are NTR cliches, both of which sell them all short & aren't what I presume you want them to be. So these gaps & disconnects need to be resolved in order for them to have the dimension that I think you ultimately want them to have.

So I think some effective fixes for this are as follows. Make it more multi protag. Give us the options to decide what the other characters like Mark & Henry & such do. Give us choices in the into as well so that there can be alternate paths in the present. Give us choices as to whether we go with Good guy Mark or evil sociopath Mark, Loving caring Alice or evil bitch Alice, etc... The possibilities of where the story could go from there are endless.

You might say "That's a LOT more writing & a ton of extra renders to add all that extra stuff in". Well ok, let's put our heads together. I'll help you write it. Give me the green light & I can have a loose story board framework for all possible paths within 2 or 3 days & a completed script with 10 to 20 possible paths & endings within 2 or 3 months. Then all you gotta tackle is the renders, (obviously we'd both have to approve of my script. This is your work after all). You don't even have to pay me or split your Patreon profits with me. I just want to help see this story live up to it's full potential. So if you're interested, let me know & I'll draw up the story boards over the next couple of days, ( I say let me know because I'm not going to invest the time or energy if it's not wanted).

As for the typos, Hell, send me the script & I'll edit all the typos out. Should only take me a couple days at the most.

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Saruh Hey, thanks for the response. I appreciate your exposition on the points I brought up. So I want to clarify some of my points because I think that, in my effort to stay out of TL;DR territory, I made some of my arguments broader & not really fleshed out...
Demitrius p

OK...

WOW...

Well, let's start by remembering that even in a functioning society with the same values, no one thinks the same. There will always be different POVs and ways of processing the shit we've all been through. Even if you were to go through the same shit that another person went through, that would result in a totally different outcome.

Although every story needs to have a way to connect with the reader/player, let's not forget that this is a work of fiction from a very inexperienced writer, so I thank you for trying to give me some constructive criticism which I'll take into account not only with the continuation of this project but to improve the character development on my future projects, so they don't look so hyperbolic, OK? (See? You even taught me a new word ;D)

As for the cultural values that diverge, like you not understanding why Henry fucking Mark's sister is wrong for MARK, it is understandable, like you said, to YOU that would be OK, but I know some Americans that would not agree with you on that. However, even I agree that is a shallow and petty excuse for all Mark did in the past, who can blame the young for being reckless, right? Especially if the life of such a young man is a work of fiction? Since fictional stories are not always there to make sense but to be entertaining.

Besides, although the story involves the four characters, the game is not about Mark and Henry; it's about Angelica and the way she deals with all of that shit, the player can choose her path, and the back story is there to give the player some ground as to where that would lead her fate, that's why I'll ignore not only yours but every suggestion to make choices for Herny or any other character since that's not what this game is about.

And different from your friend, Henry is not as defenseless as you may think, because if one of your friends told you that X person is off the limits, even if you don't understand why you got to respect it, right? After all, friendship is based on mutual respect. Even if your friend's motives go beyond your compression, at least that's how it is from where I am, but even here some think differently, but that's the beauty of being a human being, individuality.

By the way, who said that everything that Henry told Tamara was the whole truth? who said that he was not playing the victim when he might very well be a closet masochist who got off hearing his best friend fucking his mom and girlfriend, and by Mark giving Henry exactly what he needed to come out of the closet, Mark can be considered a great friend. (I know, too much, right? LOL)

For your offer to work together, sorry, but I'll politely decline; I have other projects in mind, so I don't plan on stay stuck on Angelica's Temptation for more time than what I've already planned.

As for the rest, I'll not comment, especially on the things that you used from your personal life to compare with a fictional character, especially one that came out of my, not very sane, mind.

But I thank you again for caring so much about my senseless imagination and twisted sexual fantasies that I've been sharing with you all through a porn game; I'm kind of old school; porn didn't have to make sense back then; it just had to make you hard (LOL), but I see that the times are changing, so my next project might be closer to reality unless it gets too boring.

Anyway, for all effects, let us agree to disagree on some points, although I personally agree with you in some, yeah, Alice is a terrible mother. Still, one of my personal fetishes involve shit like fucking forbidden women, like a friend's married mom, and make her so crazy about my dick that nothing else would matter; it is a powerful thing, and I might be a little sadist, but fantasy is fantasy, nothing more, nothing less.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Guys, although the thread is not updated yet even tho I reported the update, the links are updated, they are from the Partial 7/10, that being the Cuckquean route.
hehe, perfect timing. I might the first one downloading. But it is 2 am, time to sleep :p

Reactions: Saruh Games

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Saruh, This is one of my all time favorite games and I am madly in love with Angelica. I wish it would never end even if unfortunately, like all good things, it will soon end. But please keep playing games with her as the protagonist because I'm sure I'm not the only one who has become addicted to Angelica.

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
What are the routes that include femdom, where women dominate men? It has been a long time since the last time I tried this game and I remember that at one point there was Angelica dominating another woman. Does this same route also include her dominating her husband or other men? Are there better routes for maximum femdom experience?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes