Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 124 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.5%

• Total voters

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Great game...but unfortunately it is done with renpy 7.4.0., so I can't play. Hopefully the next update goes with renpy 7.4.4.,
that is playable for me. But as i said.....great game. ;)(y)

Reactions: Mac182 and Ramen-

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great game...but unfortunately it is done with renpy 7.4.0., so I can't play. Hopefully the next update goes with renpy 7.4.4.,
that is playable for me. But as i said.....great game. ;)(y)
just download SDK here
and copy the game folder in the launcher directory
you will be able to play the game

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning v0.3.0P-Part2-7/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.05.2021 (bugfix)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.0 Part 2 7/10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.96 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 998 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 963 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Noctis67

Jun 14, 2017
i just downloaded the game, and the cuckqueen route is still the same
(Sorry for my English)
It was the same for me , but I've found how to do
Follow the Walkthrough , and at some point , you have to choose "Just go and pretend you heard nothing"

Anyone know what the 8/10 will be ? I wait impatiently Mark’s Harem route

Last edited:
Reactions: S - Boy

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I cant't save even if i try new game ... _roundrect/rr12g.png missing

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Twocolor' <'Image' u'_roundrect/rr12g.png'> <Color #c8afa1> <Color #c8afa1> False>:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file '_roundrect/rr12g.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 908, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2104, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2885, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3384, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2304, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 488, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 728, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/transition.py", line 367, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 728, in render
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 781, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1161, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/imagelike.py", line 273, in render
    crend = render(image, width, height, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 600, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 268, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 1144, in load
    surf = cache.get(self.image)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 268, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 644, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 766, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I cant't save even if i try new game ... _roundrect/rr12g.png missing

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Twocolor' <'Image' u'_roundrect/rr12g.png'> <Color #c8afa1> <Color #c8afa1> False>:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 908, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2104, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2885, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3384, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2304, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 488, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/transition.py", line 367, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 781, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1161, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/imagelike.py", line 273, in render
    crend = render(image, width, height, st, at)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 600, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
    surf = image.load()
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 1144, in load
    surf = cache.get(self.image)
    surf = image.load()
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 644, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/A to K/Rank #1/Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning/Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 766, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
supernova874 which OS are you using?

Is the dev planning on gangbang scene?
penmaster There are some implemented already, you just have to pick the right route.

i just downloaded the game, and the cuckqueen route is still the same
erichvonmainstein if you were using a walkthrough mod previously your save might be compromised.

Saruh, This is one of my all time favorite games and I am madly in love with Angelica. I wish it would never end even if unfortunately, like all good things, it will soon end. But please keep playing games with her as the protagonist because I'm sure I'm not the only one who has become addicted to Angelica.
Viking808 I can't promise that Angelica will be the MC, but she will definitely continue to appear in my future projects.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Saruh I have the same error (plus it don´t let me save any game since 2 updates) like Supernova874 OS Win 7 last build sp2 64bit has it to do with the Mod ?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes