Votes: 120 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 291 47.2%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Saruh I have the same error (plus it don´t let me save any game since 2 updates) like Supernova874 OS Win 7 last build sp2 64bit has it to do with the Mod ?
xapican The bug fix also works on windows, mate.

And no, the bug that the mod is creating is on the save file itself; if you used any mod previously, your last save file might have been compromised, so you can't see the new content because variables add don't match the game's original variables.

But some people said to me that simply uninstalling the mod works.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
xapican The bug fix also works on windows, mate.

And no, the bug that the mod is creating is on the save file itself; if you used any mod previously, your last save file might have been compromised, so you can't see the new content because variables add don't match the game's original variables.

But some people said to me that simply uninstalling the mod works.
Thanks for your quick answer ! Outstandig game by the way with freedom of choice learned to love it ! will try the bugfix ! after that send my children to their Grandma feed my pets lock the door and enjoy the update ;) :D"

Reactions: Saruh Games

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i don't know how but at some point on every playthrough, i mess something up that doesn't allow me to start at the end of a previous updates and continue when that route gets updated, i get get "this is the end of the content for this route and it happens in the exactly the same spot on every route for me.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
where's the path of Henry screwing all her friends and not her? Maybe coming home seeing her blowing/riding Mark/Aria and going postal. Lots of options

• Angry
Reactions: Saruh Games

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Maybe a dumb question but in the changelog it says Arias lesbian lovers ending is implemented. Does that mean her path is done or will there still be more in an epilogue type scenario?

Really fun game but it is a bit depressing because I just feel so bad for Angelica because it seems like everyone in the game is a shitty person so I'm not sure what to choose.

Aria seemed like a good initial choice but both her sub and "equals" paths pretty clearly show there is no redemption for Aria (not necessarily that she needs redemption). Half thought they would come out of it together as a normal couple a la Ashley and Eva/Jessica from good girl gone bad. Which is weird because for Angelica her nymphomania is medical but shes able to "overcome" it so to speak but Aria handles it in the most fucked up way to get Angelica to fall in love with her and then put her to an ultimate of becoming a slut again or she leaves her (forcing you to a bad ending). Seeing that I rerolled a new game and completely ignored Aria.

Mark is interesting. Besides the obvious fact that hes a killer/drug dealer etc its hard to tell if hes a bad person or not. He treats other people like shit but is a very good friend to Angelica and Aria. Whether he would be a good partner if they ever got together? I dunno I'll try the love route I guess.

Husband is meh. At least he isn't cheating with his secretary while his wife is sex starved but it is really gross the way he fawns over Aria while Angelica is trying to fuck him. He seems to have some redemption as a husband in the loyal route but not sure he really deserves it.

Long winded way of saying - man I wish Angelica could have had an alternate route where she ends up single without becoming a cum dumpster.

Some NTR/corruption games are all about the descent while others have the descent + the possible redemption. Doesn't seem like there is any redemption here for anyone.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT PC/MAC/ANDROID V.0.3.0 PART 2 7/10 ENG+V.0.1.3 RUS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eng

zip Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-7-10-Patreon-mac.zip (2.92 Gb)
zip Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2-Patreon-pc.zip (3.04 Gb)
apk Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-v0.3.0P-Part2-7_10-the66-Eng.apk (1.23 Gb)
pdf Angelicas_Temptation_From_the_Beginning_-_Walkthrough.pdf (217.54 Kb)

Rus

zip Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.3-Patreon-mac-Rus.zip (2.36 Gb)
zip Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.3-Patreon-pc-Rus.zip (2.38 Gb)
apk Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.3-Rus-universal-release.apk (135.1 Mb)

piotrdab

Sep 29, 2020
Is there anal stuff in the game? I don't see the proper tag in the head of this thread. In the other side I've heard the MC is nymphomaniac. Nymphomaniac who doesn't experiment with anal sex? Just wonder.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there anal stuff in the game? I don't see the proper tag in the head of this thread. In the other side I've heard the MC is nymphomaniac. Nymphomaniac who doesn't experiment with anal sex? Just wonder.
Not exclusively there are some Anal scenes depending on witch path you are mostly in the Groupsex scenes involving Males but what not is could be in the future

Reactions: piotrdab

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Saruh, just a quick question. Will be there any more scene for hotwife route (best route and for me, it is a sharing route :D, I wish there were also a sharing/swinger route)

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Saruh, just a quick question. Will be there any more scene for hotwife route (best route and for me, it is a sharing route :D, I wish there were also a sharing/swinger route)
We just got update 7/10. Up next is Ang Domme, with loyal to henry/harem paths left in this round of updating all 10 paths. We do not know if Saruh plans to continue with the one path at a time update style or changing it up once he finishes all 10 paths as of yet. But to answer your question there will be more hotwife in the future since no path has been completed assuming Saruh continues to work on the game.

Reactions: gnole13

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Saruh, just a quick question. Will be there any more scene for hotwife route (best route and for me, it is a sharing route, I wish there were also a sharing/swinger route)
gnole13 Yes, there will, but on version 0.3.1, I'll focus on story development; there are some characters to introduce and bring back; although there will be some hot scenes, there won't be as many as in the partials.

We just got update 7/10. Up next is Ang Domme, with loyal to henry/harem paths left in this round of updating all 10 paths. We do not know if Saruh plans to continue with the one path at a time update style or changing it up once he finishes all 10 paths as of yet. But to answer your question there will be more hotwife in the future since no path has been completed assuming Saruh continues to work on the game.
rhcp725 No, I won't continue; I adopted this partial update method to deal with the huge script I had written, but although the paths will continue separated, they all will share things that will happen, like the company development, Mark's criminal activities, important character showing up and things like that. But the content will be limited to one in-game day at a time since I'm working alone on this project.

Reactions: Nadiel and gnole13
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes