• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 120 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 291 47.2%

• Total voters

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Need more slutwife and bull path updates !! :mad::cry:
This game has too many paths. In my opinion any game should not have more than 3-4 main paths. Otherwise it becomes too much work for dev. some people also lose interest while playing it multiple times or waiting for longer time.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
omg just found that lol. visuals look solid. pls tell me there are other (and especially old) guys mc can cheat with and not only that black muscualar guy.

• Haha
Reactions: penmaster

Self Made

May 13, 2020
omg just found that lol. visuals look solid. pls tell me there are other (and especially old) guys mc can cheat with and not only that black muscualar guy.
Idk about "old" but if you play the slutty friends path and the hotwife path she fucks a bunch of different people

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Need more slutwife and bull path updates !! :mad::cry:
Can't be many left. I hope the good wife and boring stuff is a multiple release. The game is insanely good, and always has been. But to have to wait for so long to see an update on the bull path for a game that is built for it is wild. Anyway, best Dev in the game, and time will soon fly by. I think a plan to get more exposure has ended up devisive

Reactions: cruelintentions

Self Made

May 13, 2020
Can't be many left. I hope the good wife and boring stuff is a multiple release. The game is insanely good, and always has been. But to have to wait for so long to see an update on the bull path for a game that is built for it is wild. Anyway, best Dev in the game, and time will soon fly by. I think a plan to get more exposure has ended up devisive
I think when the last couple updates are done for this episode he is gonna run some polls to see which paths should stay and go. So you should definitely try to participate in that when it happens.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Henry is one of the most pitiful guy ever. And Mark? The most TRASH piece of sht ever. He fcks both women of Henry's life, cucks him behind his back all the time. He doesnt listen to reason. A HYPOCRITE. This shtty Melinda never loved him, yet poor Henry believed she was noble and wonderful. How PITIFUL. His mom? Turned into TRASH siding over his lover/son's bestfriend over her own SON. She said she loves her son and did everything for him? HA! Hilarious. She did it for herself and her lover. WHAT A JOKE COUPLE. PATHETIC.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes