Votes: 132 21.4%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 120 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 291 47.2%

• Total voters

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The version on the OP is supposed to be the continuation of the Slutty Friends route but that route ends in his update like in the previous version with this image:

I don't understand anymore.. did I miss something?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
New update 0.3.0 part 2 - 7/10 is out! Links have been released for patrons that pledge up to $20!

Reactions: Satiro

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The version on the OP is supposed to be the continuation of the Slutty Friends route but that route ends in his update like in the previous version with this image:

I don't understand anymore.. did I miss something?
What I realized after some time is that save files, from modded or pirated versions, are creating those bugs where the new content doesn't show up, that doesn't mean you have to download the game again but you will need to start a new game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What I realized after some time is that save files, from modded or pirated versions, are creating those bugs where the new content doesn't show up, that doesn't mean you have to download the game again but you will need to start a new game.
Well, I did use the walkthrough mod and started with a save.. Question is: is there more content on the Slutty Friends Route to make it worth starting again ? In fact I did start from after the past story when she calls Aria but yes that was an old save. I must probably start really new from the very beginning. Just don't know if there is more content on this route compared to the previous update..

The screenshot at is after Angelica gets the phone numbers of those guys who brought the fitness equipment, then she has sex with Mark and goes sleep. In the morning Henry wakes up, has a shower and goes to work. And there it ends. Is there more on this route? I think i remember i saw her fucking those guys on another route (SLUTWIFE i think) in the previous update.. But if i start again and get this scene also on the Slutty Friends route, is there more AFTER that in this update?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, I did use the walkthrough mod and started with a save.. Question is: is there more content on the Slutty Friends Route to make it worth starting again ? In fact I did start from after the past story when she calls Aria but yes that was an old save. I must probably start really new from the very beginning. Just don't know if there is more content on this route compared to the previous update..

The screenshot at is after Angelica gets the phone numbers of those guys who brought the fitness equipment, then she has sex with Mark and goes sleep. In the morning Henry wakes up, has a shower and goes to work. And there it ends. Is there more on this route? I think i remember i saw her fucking those guys on another route in the previous update.. But if i start again and get this scne also, is there more AFTER that in this update?
Why don't you check the code to see if there is more on your chosen path?

Dev already told you that your save might be butchered because you use the mod.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
An updated WT including all the developments on all the routes would help a lot, because the only reason why we must use the WT mod is that otherwise we would not know what chices to chose in order to advance on each route. If using the WT mod creates such problems, a full WT would be the logical solution. We would not have to use the mod in that case and all problems would be solved.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Why don't you check the code to see if there is more on your chosen path?
Because I'm not a coder, I'm just a player, like most of us here. I would not know where to look for that. I'm here to play this game and not to check or fix it's code.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Because I'm not a coder, I'm just a player, like most of us here. I would not know where to look for that. I'm here to play this game and not to check or fix it's code.
You don't need to be coder to understand how the different paths work. All you need to know is how to read.

a full WT would be the logical solution
Feel free to make one. Apparently you struggle to play this game because you are afraid to make a "bad" choice and/or not unlocking all scenes.

My advise:
Read the code and create your own walkthrough. Everyone who create walkthroughs read the code and write the paths and choices down.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
mizilic The reason I didn't make a new walkthrough yet is that the last one I provided is still useful to find all the routes, and the game is pretty straightforward after that.

Also, the amount of content is satisfactory, at least there weren't any complaints so far.

As for the need to add any mod to a game to improve your experience, that is your own choice like in every other game, I as the developer am not responsible for whatever happens after that.

But I hope you can find the route you enjoyed so far and have a nice playthrough, I'm biased to say but Slutty friends route is one of the routes I enjoyed the most while working on it.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You don't need to be coder to understand how the different paths work. All you need to know is how to read.
I did read rpy files of some games before to see if i'm missing something but those were organized and called like Ch1.rpy, Ch2.rpy, Ch3.rpy.. etc. Here it seems the whole game is in one file: script.rpy and that file is huge.

I did however find towards the end of it a place marked "Slutty Friends Route" and then using find>up for "slutty friends" i found other references to "slutty friends" till i came to the place where the slutty friends route ends in my version. But there is nothing i can do if my game stops there.. That's clearly a bug if a mod is used.

Looks like i really have to play the game from the beginning without the WT mod in it, as Saruh said, and I hope that i can then go on with that route.. Maybe i lost also content in other routes before because i always used the WT mod..

Read the code and create your own walkthrough. Everyone who create walkthroughs read the code and write the paths and choices down.
That script.rpy file is too complicated for me to do more than just read it, so if an updated WT can be made, i wouldn't be the one who could do that. It really needs a person who knows much more than me about coding to find a way through all those "if"s and "else"s and points.. And not just "one" way coz there are a lot of routes..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
mizilic The reason I didn't make a new walkthrough yet is that the last one I provided is still useful to find all the routes, and the game is pretty straightforward after that.
That's true, I will just play it without the WT mod.

Also, the amount of content is satisfactory, at least there weren't any complaints so far.
About the content i also have no complaint. The game is great , all routes are interesting.

As for the need to add any mod to a game to improve your experience, that is your own choice like in every other game, I as the developer am not responsible for whatever happens after that.
I wanted to make sure that i chose the right choices and didn't know that a mod listed on the OP can crate problems. But ok, the WT mod is really not necessary and you of course are not responsible for that mod.

But I hope you can find the route you enjoyed so far and have a nice playthrough, I'm biased to say but Slutty friends route is one of the routes I enjoyed the most while working on it.
And i think i would also enjoy it very much IF i could go on playing it lol
I must ask:
- from your experience, if i just remove the mod folder now and try to go on from a save before it stopped, would that work?
or
- if i unpack the last version again and I don't put the mod in it, would one of my last saves on this route , made with mod in, allow me to go on with the slutty friends route?

Last but not least: do you (or someone else) have a working save for the slutty friends route from the end of this route in the previous version, made without the mod? I could use that save in a new install of the present version without the mod in it.. Because i already played the game quite from the beginning to get the new content on this route but unfortunately i had the mod in and started with a save made also with the mod in. I can of course play it again from the beginning but if that can be avoided somehow, i would enjoy it somehow more :)

And.. is there some new content also on other routes in this version which is now on the OP?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
mizilic Here, this one should be working.

is the very next line of the screenshot you showed.
Thanks a lot! But where exactly is the folder with the saves under Users, coz in the game itself there is no saves folder.
Users... my username.. probably AppData but then what ? I checked all subfolders but a folder named "Angelica..etc"was not there.. What's the name of the saves folder and is it in Local, Local low or Roaming ?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
mizilic You can place it in the 'saves' folder that is found inside the 'game' folder if I'm not wrong that path should be...

~/Angelica_Temptation_0.3.0/game/saves

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
mizilic You can place it in the 'saves' folder that is found inside the 'game' folder if I'm not wrong that path should be...

~/Angelica_Temptation_0.3.0/game/saves
That's where i looked first coz most games have the saves there but there is no saves folder in the game folder in this case

fa60c28054ba6a2646992fc58cdfb92d.png
So i guess it must be under Users, but i don't know what name.
Or maybe i must start the game for the folder to appear?

EDIT
Yes the folder does appear if i start the game. It's empty and has only the persistent file inside.. I will put your save there but im confused because if i chose LOAD in the game i see all the other old saves .. However they don't load.. Means i must copy them from an older version if i want to replay other routes.. In which case i must give this save another number .. last number in fact..

The question is: why do those saves appear in game if the saves folder is empty? There MUST be another saves folder in Users..

Edit 2:
I put the save in but since i cannot recognize it by it's image i tried to go on from my last save .. and IT WORKED ! Strange but good lol. Logically speakin that means that saves made with the mod MAY work properly if the game is unpacked again and this time no mod is in.

EDIT3:
Now , without the WT mod when i get 3 choices about what she will do this evening, i guess i must save there and play them all one by one, right ? :)

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
That's where i looked first coz most games have the saves there but there is no saves folder in the game folder in this case

View attachment 1133604
So i guess it must be under Users, but i don't know what name.
Or maybe i must start the game for the folder to appear?

EDIT
Yes the folder does appear if i start the game. It's empty and has only the persistent file inside.. I will put your save there but im confused because if i chose LOAD in the game i see all the other old saves .. However they don't load.. Means i must copy them from an older version if i want to replay other routes.. In which case i must give this save another number .. last number in fact..

The question is: why do those saves appear in game if the saves folder is empty? There MUST be another saves folder in Users..

Edit 2:
I put the save in but since i cannot recognize it by it's image i tried to go on from my last save .. and IT WORKED ! Strange but good lol. Logically speakin that means that saves made with the mod MAY work properly if the game is unpacked again and this time no mod is in.

EDIT3:
Now , without the WT mod when i get 3 choices about what she will do this evening, i guess i must save there and play them all one by one, right ? :)
Yep, pretty much, this way you can see all of the outcomes, and my work can be fully appreciated, that was my evil plan all along! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes