• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 301 47.6%

• Total voters

DanSan1981

Jul 9, 2018
Update 16/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" version "0.3.0-Part2-5-10".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" versione "0.3.0-Part2-5-10".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 19/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" version "0.3.0-Part2-4-10".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" versione "0.3.0-Part2-4-10".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 17/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.3.0 Part2".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.3.0 Part2".

#################################################

Update 04/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.3.0 Part1".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.3.0 Part1".

Update 23/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.2.7".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.7".

Update 30/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.3".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.3".

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning- Patreon version" version "0.2.0".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.0".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Il link non esiste più

ILPG0303

Feb 2, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to meet the bad ends, I just meet one at bull route, where the other two? kind interesting

Also, I heard there is a end for mark and Aria are together, how to make that one?

Last edited:
Reactions: ttss

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the android version? Text isn't aligned with the text area (floats above it) and can't save on account of a renpy error screen

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to meet the bad ends, I just meet one at bull route, where the other two? kind interesting

Also, I heard there is a end for mark and Aria are together, how to make that one?
The other 2 (they are basically the same bad end, just in a bit different points) are on Lesbian lovers path, you need to break up with Aria after her lies/cheating and reject sharing Aria later on for them.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning v0.3.0P-Part2-6/10.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.03.2021 (v0.3.0P-Part2-6/10)
Look like this is latest Android version bug free

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes