Votes: 134 21.0%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I read the description and it said slutty friends got an update, but when I load up my last SF save, the game still ends from the previous version. So which other route got updated?

Reactions: peas

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT V.0.3.0 PART 2 6/10 ENG + V.0.1.3 RUS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng

apk Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-v0.3.0P-Part2-6_10-the66-Eng.apk (1.17 Gb)
zip Angelicas_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2_6-Patreon-mac.zip (2.71 Gb)
zip Angelicas_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.3.0-part2_6-Patreon-pc.zip (2.83 Gb)

Rus

zip Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.3-Patreon-mac-Rus.zip (2.36 Gb)
zip Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.3-Patreon-pc-Rus.zip (2.38 Gb)
apk Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.3-Rus-universal-release.apk (135.1 Mb)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
And loading saves not working, same as saving game... Is it because i use compressed version or what? Can anybody upload slut friends save here, but even then there is no point since saves are not working...

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I read the description and it said slutty friends got an update, but when I load up my last SF save, the game still ends from the previous version. So which other route got updated?
Same here. Orgy with Angelia and Julia. Glory hole in bar and scene with the two sisters and then end of update. Nothing new.What am I doing wrong.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Third update in a row that has the game ending at the exact same spot as before. Husband fucks the whore in the hotel and then it ends. Is it bugged or am I stuck in a route the dev gives no fuck about?

Also can't save because it gives an error.

Edit: Found the save fix.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Got a couple of questions for veteran players of this game,

1.) Do i need to apply the bugfix posted on page 1, for the new update. Do note i am starting this game new, never played it earlier.

2.) Is there any gallery mod?

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
is there an option where she does NOT succomb. she as a nympho see Everybody else fucking and she resists??? now that is a game with challenge..

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, it ren'py I forgot to inform, my bad...
So is the RPG Version gone now?. It reached a climax in a Church setting with the red head. Got to love the red heads. Then was to be continued. Was it abandoned?. Great Story. an awakening of a Demoness, Very cool. Oh Well. Just trying to find out if the story is still going on in some other format, or if the story is completely different and Angelica already knows what she is and is no longer a shy nerd at the start. Not that there is anything wrong with being a shy nerd or tomboy. "wink".

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Awesome. Love Angelica's Temptation and was really sad when work was no longer going to be done on it. Hopefully this can keep going for the long term. The last one had a lot of great ideas that were executed quite well and was very promising.
I Agree, Loved the possible Sex Demon angle until it stopped when it was really getting good, confronting the Red Head

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
6/10 update is for slutty friends route so they aren't wrong there. I guess you deviated from that path somewhere along the line, just follow walkthrough and you're good to go.
And loading saves not working, same as saving game... Is it because i use compressed version or what? Can anybody upload slut friends save here, but even then there is no point since saves are not working...
Use bug fix provided in the OP.
Third update in a row that has the game ending at the exact same spot as before. Husband fucks the whore in the hotel and then it ends. Is it bugged or am I stuck in a route the dev gives no fuck about?

Also can't save because it gives an error.

Edit: Found the save fix.
The route you're talking about is not updated as of yet, It'll be probably updated either between 8/10 - 10/10 cause 7/10 is going to be for cuckqueen route.

• Wow
Reactions: MattShizzle

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Got a couple of questions for veteran players of this game,

1.) Do i need to apply the bugfix posted on page 1, for the new update. Do note i am starting this game new, never played it earlier.

2.) Is there any gallery mod?
1.) Yes, atleast I had to.
2.) No, and there won't be until the end of the game unless someone decides to create a mod.
is there an option where she does NOT succomb. she as a nympho see Everybody else fucking and she resists??? now that is a game with challenge..
Yes, that gotta be the faithful route.
So is the RPG Version gone now?. It reached a climax in a Church setting with the red head. Got to love the red heads. Then was to be continued. Was it abandoned?. Great Story. an awakening of a Demoness, Very cool. Oh Well. Just trying to find out if the story is still going on in some other format, or if the story is completely different and Angelica already knows what she is and is no longer a shy nerd at the start. Not that there is anything wrong with being a shy nerd or tomboy. "wink".
Wrong game thread, the game you're talking about is Angelica origins and not this one.
where does the content for the slutfriends route end for this update
After Italians. Go with Trevor(forgot his name)first and thn with Claudia, keep Italians for last cause if you choose them early thn Julia will refuse to go due to prior commitment. Italian scene marks the end for update.

Reactions: JaszMan and Lou111

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Tried to load and got "this part of the game has not been implimented yet." Auto saves work but after a very short time get the same thing. Are things only getting added to old parts?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes