Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I recently discovered this game and have put it a few hours into the game. Really enjoyed it although the branching paths gets a bit too confusing to me.

This is what I've found so far:
1) The first path I found was the harem route where Angie hops into bed with Mark along with Aria first chance she gets. This route ended with Henry fucking some girl at a bar and Aria filming it.
2) The next path I found was Angie rejecting Mark and reconciling with Henry. From there it seems that (i) Angie can make Henry a willing cuck, (ii) cheat on Henry when he stands her up, (iii) not cuck Henry at all, or (iv) give up on Henry.
3) The third path I found was Angie rejecting Mark and going out with Aria. This route ended with the foursome with the trannies(?)
4) The fourth path I found was similar to the harem route except Angie rejects Aria early on. This lead to Angie having an exclusive relationship with Mark. Also the most content I experienced was on this route.
5) The fifth path I found was rather odd. I'm not exactly sure how I got it. It seems after rejecting Mark and depending on what Angie tells Mark at that point, Angie gets the chance to go out with Aria but they end up in an orgy with Julia and some Italian triplets.

In regards to the routes, is there anything critical that I have missed. Pretty sure there is but I'm too lazy to use a guide right now. Eventually I will get to it but I would like some feedback. Thanks in advance :giggle: and kudos to the developer.

Reactions: Alex_12

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
So I recently discovered this game and have put it a few hours into the game. Really enjoyed it although the branching paths gets a bit too confusing to me.

This is what I've found so far:
1) The first path I found was the harem route where Angie hops into bed with Mark along with Aria first chance she gets. This route ended with Henry fucking some girl at a bar and Aria filming it.
2) The next path I found was Angie rejecting Mark and reconciling with Henry. From there it seems that (i) Angie can make Henry a willing cuck, (ii) cheat on Henry when he stands her up, (iii) not cuck Henry at all, or (iv) give up on Henry.
3) The third path I found was Angie rejecting Mark and going out with Aria. This route ended with the foursome with the trannies(?)
4) The fourth path I found was similar to the harem route except Angie rejects Aria early on. This lead to Angie having an exclusive relationship with Mark. Also the most content I experienced was on this route.
5) The fifth path I found was rather odd. I'm not exactly sure how I got it. It seems after rejecting Mark and depending on what Angie tells Mark at that point, Angie gets the chance to go out with Aria but they end up in an orgy with Julia and some Italian triplets.

In regards to the routes, is there anything critical that I have missed. Pretty sure there is but I'm too lazy to use a guide right now. Eventually I will get to it but I would like some feedback. Thanks in advance :giggle: and kudos to the developer.
The guide is very concise and defines the ten paths. Lots of content for each

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
The guide is very concise and defines the ten paths. Lots of content for each
I just took a glance at the guide. I think I got quite a few already.

I noticed that some "routes" I played ended with a message from the developer along the lines of "that's it for this update". Others however ended with "content not yet implemented". Is there a difference? Has some content been cut thus rendering some routes obsolete. Just curious as I have experienced this with other VNs.

Self Made

May 13, 2020
I just took a glance at the guide. I think I got quite a few already.

I noticed that some "routes" I played ended with a message from the developer along the lines of "that's it for this update". Others however ended with "content not yet implemented". Is there a difference? Has some content been cut thus rendering some routes obsolete. Just curious as I have experienced this with other VNs.
There's a total of 10 different routes, and his style of releasing updates is by doing "partial" releases where he basically updates each route 1 at a time (which is why we're at "(06/10)"). Last time he updated Mark's "love" route and the one before that was "hotwife" route I think, and the one that he just released a couple days ago is the updated "slutty friends" path. Once he finishes the 4 other paths making it "(10/10)", the game will go into the next "episode" where he will start updating each path again from the beginning. So I'm pretty sure that when it says " that's it for this update" it is implying that he must complete this "episodes" other paths before he will add any content to that specific path again and the "content not implemented yet" is the stuff you're probably gonna see released within the next few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: TamaMountain

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
There's a total of 10 different routes, and his style of releasing updates is by doing "partial" releases where he basically updates each route 1 at a time (which is why we're at "(06/10)"). Last time he updated Mark's "love" route and the one before that was "hotwife" route I think, and the one that he just released a couple days ago is the updated "slutty friends" path. Once he finishes the 4 other paths making it "(10/10)", the game will go into the next "episode" where he will start updating each path again from the beginning. So I'm pretty sure that when it says " that's it for this update" it is implying that he must complete this "episodes" other paths before he will add any content to that specific path again and the "content not implemented yet" is the stuff you're probably gonna see released within the next few months.
Thanks for the clarification on how the updates work for this game.

I have since used the guide and played through all ten routes. One thing I noticed is that for the cuckqueen route, Henry did not get a blowjob from Tamara. Did I miss anything or is there no content for this yet?

Self Made

May 13, 2020
Thanks for the clarification on how the updates work for this game.

I have since used the guide and played through all ten routes. One thing I noticed is that for the cuckqueen route, Henry did not get a blowjob from Tamara. Did I miss anything or is there no content for this yet?
Sorry I haven't played through that one yet, so not sure.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Oh for cryin out loud man FUCK. Theres 10 routes? I was just passing by like "well where the fuck is the update for this" and I saw a screenie I missed. Turns out, I haven't even played half the game yet! I swear I'll never play without a walkthrough again.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Oh for cryin out loud man FUCK. Theres 10 routes? I was just passing by like "well where the fuck is the update for this" and I saw a screenie I missed. Turns out, I haven't even played half the game yet! I swear I'll never play without a walkthrough again.
Saruh's a good guy, trying to please as many kinks as possible. :)

Reactions: Trainer7 and Lou111

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Links have been released to patrons that pledge up to $5 and in five days it will be released to the next tier.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes