• All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey dev.
why dont you put incest in the game? i mean... i really want to se angie and julia fuck each other.
incest would be great aspect, specielly in cuckqueen route when henry is stud and his mom join in.. or you could create a route with only incest (sis on sis and mom-son)
its just a idea. and i hope you think about it... and if you dont want to have incest in this game for some reason, then i would understand.
Because patreon is my limiter and I can't go beyond patreon guidelines even if I want to =(, because I can see the angle, but I need the money to keep the game happening

madbloke

May 4, 2017
If I can vote... No, please. There are thousands games with incest and is every time the same "story": little brained childish idiot with the longest magic dick in the world. Yawn. Not another one, please :FacePalm:
YES, I totally agree, there is no shortage of that for the kiddies who want it, no need to inflict it on every game out there.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Does anybody have any idea how to get that box off the screen (the box that shows the stats).
I have no clue what to do.
I even uninstall the app and then again after installing it keeps on appearing.
Anybody help.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anybody have any idea how to get that box off the screen (the box that shows the stats).
Anybody help.
Is it possible that you activated Developer and Console Menu? I think you accidentally enabled the "Image Load Log" press F4 (FN+F4 if F-key are set to secondary function) to disable it.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Is it possible that you activated Developer and Console Menu? I think you accidentally enabled the "Image Load Log" try to press F4 (FN+F4 if F-key are set to secondary function).
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I'm using android port I'm playing in my mobile.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anybody help.
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I'm using android port I'm playing in my mobile.
the66 Looks like he is playing your port. Maybe you can help him to disable the Image Load Log on his Android device. Thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66 Looks like he is playing your port. Maybe you can help him to disable the Image Load Log on his Android device. Thanks.
  • swipe down to hide the ui
  • swipe left to roll back
  • swipe right to start skipping of text
  • swipe left&right to toggle the quick menu
  • swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
  • swipe up&down to toggle a small window with memory usage information
  • longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
all is said there and works fine.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Because patreon is my limiter and I can't go beyond patreon guidelines even if I want to =(, because I can see the angle, but I need the money to keep the game happening
Ok i understand you. it was worth a try to ask, now i know.
Thank you for the repley:giggle:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
If I can vote... No, please. There are thousands games with incest and is every time the same "story": little brained childish idiot with the longest magic dick in the world. Yawn. Not another one, please :FacePalm:
YES, I totally agree, there is no shortage of that for the kiddies who want it, no need to inflict it on every game out there.
it never hurts to ask or give ideas. :cautious:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
So, I downloaded the compressed version, extracted it and the .exe files are not running and have weird icons.
Untitled.png

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I'd rather Saruh take more time working on the next updates then add a gallery that has already been said will come after the game is completed. On top of that the number of save slots has be increased where you can easily save every scene from every path and have your own makeshift gallery.

Reactions: Trainer7
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes