• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
NICE !
Since Angelica and her husband are safe, its all good. Hope her husband helps her with her Nympho problem and they fuck a lot, rly hoping to be a lot of renders/scenes with Angelica and her husband :D.

Doesnt matter what other characters do.
Im gonna give this game a try. Thanks for the info

Uhh one last thing, this is not a harem game right ? I think in one of the images the husband (I think its him) fucks other women !? :/
I dont mind harem games, but I would prefer if Angelica and her Husband are loyal to each other in 1 on 1 relationship, that does not include others
"rly hoping to be a lot of renders/scenes with Angelica and her husband"

As someone else pointed out as well, that route has the LEAST amount of lewd scenes out of all of the routes. You will not get your wish here, this game is primarily centered around cheating and humiliation as a symptom of nymphomania. It's still a great game so far so hopefully you enjoy it regardless. I would not be surprised to find out that the faithful route is only there to shut the haters up. Not saying you, specifically, Limited20, I'm just saying that there are a lot of people who hate on games just because of a content tag so I could see a dev putting a given route in their game just to avoid the drama.

SadGhost123

Jan 27, 2018
I cant save and anytime I try get this...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Twocolor' <'Image' u'_roundrect/rr12g.png'> <Color #c8afa1> <Color #c8afa1> False>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file '_roundrect/rr12g.png'.

AceSteffan

Jul 5, 2017
I cant save and anytime I try get this...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Twocolor' <'Image' u'_roundrect/rr12g.png'> <Color #c8afa1> <Color #c8afa1> False>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file '_roundrect/rr12g.png'.
Dude, the patch is literally 2 posts above yours.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
NICE !
Since Angelica and her husband are safe, its all good. Hope her husband helps her with her Nympho problem and they fuck a lot, rly hoping to be a lot of renders/scenes with Angelica and her husband :D.

Doesnt matter what other characters do.
Im gonna give this game a try. Thanks for the info

Uhh one last thing, this is not a harem game right ? I think in one of the images the husband (I think its him) fucks other women !? :/
I dont mind harem games, but I would prefer if Angelica and her Husband are loyal to each other in 1 on 1 relationship, that does not include others
Sorry but that's boring and I don't think it's the focus of this game, so why play this game then ? It would be better to find a wife yourself that is as beautiful as Angelica and then make love all you want instead playing a game to watch fictional couple making love

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
for god sake

when do you guys finally understand that Saruh makes partial updates,and that means for each route one update,and when it is finished the next route gets an update and not one update for all routes.

it happens everytime since Saruh makes this partial updates that someone wonders why is there no new content :rolleyes::rolleyes:

and read the damn posts here.a few posts above there is the name of the route that got an update in this version.

and to tell you right now :

The next update 06 will be The Slutty Friends Route ;)

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I'm trying to download this game from android adult. Someone please give me the decrypt key.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
"rly hoping to be a lot of renders/scenes with Angelica and her husband"

As someone else pointed out as well, that route has the LEAST amount of lewd scenes out of all of the routes. You will not get your wish here, this game is primarily centered around cheating and humiliation as a symptom of nymphomania. It's still a great game so far so hopefully you enjoy it regardless. I would not be surprised to find out that the faithful route is only there to shut the haters up. Not saying you, specifically, Limited20, I'm just saying that there are a lot of people who hate on games just because of a content tag so I could see a dev putting a given route in their game just to avoid the drama.
Well at least there are some scenes :D
If there wasnt a Faithful Route, this would be a skip for me. Im sure that at some point the dev will add more scene for the faithful route, I dont mind waiting.
Updates are pretty often too. I also plan to sub to the dev next month. Offers a lot on his patreon.

Also not hating on what people like. NTR/cuckold/sharing/cheating/swinging etc .... is just not my thing.
Im not looking for such games. I just scroll through the pages of games or from someones fan signatures and then I see the images with hot female character/s, then I checkout the games and see that they have NTR,cheating,cuckold,sharing etc... tags.
Thats why I ask if ntr is avoidable or can the cheating,sharing etc... be stoped.

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
If there wasnt a Faithful Route, this would be a skip for me. Im sure that at some point the dev will add more scene for the faithful route, I dont mind waiting.
Updates are pretty often too. I also plan to sub to the dev next month. Offers a lot on his patreon.

Also not hating on what people like. NTR/cuckold/sharing/cheating/swinging etc .... is just not my thing.
Im not looking for such games. I just scroll through the pages of games or from someones fan signatures and then I see the images with hot female character/s, then I checkout the games and see that they have NTR,cheating,cuckold,sharing etc... tags.
Thats why I ask if ntr is avoidable or can the cheating,sharing etc... be stoped.
well you are in the wrong thread bud,this game has 10 routes.we are in 5/10 by now,if you like the faithful route then you will miss the 90% of the game.

Reactions: defd©™

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017

Well you seem hopeful so it pains me to say that you're probably holding out hope for the wrong game. The whole concept is quite literally a silver platter on which to present a cheating/cuckold story so as others have pointed out you're going to miss out on the majority of content. If you still enjoy it then that's great, it is a well made project so it deserves support, I think it's just a good thing to be aware of what you're getting.

Also, I did say that I'm not calling you a hater, it's clear that you're not which is refreshing.

Reactions: Limited20

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
nice update, i dont like much the love stuff in any game, but it was good cuz the cheating lol.
What do u guys do with the shrank? in all my games i tell her to fuck off

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes