Votes: 136 21.2%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 306 47.6%

• Total voters

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Is the NTR avoidable ? Personally im not into ntr/cheating/sharing/swinging/cuckold etc ....

Can we play the game where Angelica is loyal to her husband and does not sleep with others ?
She looks super hot btw
no to ntr and the other stuff and yes to loyal (Faithfull route)

exept for the Faithful route NTR is ONE the MAIN fetishes in this game and even in the Faithfull route you will see it but not with Angelica.

ps : there is no free edition anymore that was at the beginning.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
no to ntr and the other stuff and yes to loyal (Faithfull route)

exept for the Faithful route NTR is ONE the MAIN fetishes in this game and even in the Faithfull route you will see it but not with Angelica.
So there will always be NTR/cheating/sharing/swinging/cuckold in the game ?

So the Faithfull route Andgelica is loayl to her husband and does not sleep with other chracters ?
But there will be other side characters that will be NTR'd cheated on, cucked ? I dont mind other characters being NTR'd, cucked etc .... as long as its not Angelica and her husband :)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So there will always be NTR/cheating/sharing/swinging/cuckold in the game ?

So the Faithfull route Andgelica is loayl to her husband and does not sleep with other chracters ?
But there will be other side characters that will be NTR'd cheated on, cucked ? I dont mind other characters being NTR'd, cucked etc .... as long as its not Angelica and her husband :)
yep Angie is loyal in the Faithfull route.NTR/cheating/sharing/swinging/cuckold all that will happen but without angelica.
but you must be aware that the Faithfull route has probably the smallest amount of sex scenes With Angelica in the whole game.

exept the prologue that can not be changed.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
yep Angie is loyal in the Faithfull route.NTR/cheating/sharing/swinging/cuckold all that will happen but without angelica.

exept the prologue that can not be changed.
NICE !
Since Angelica and her husband are safe, its all good. Hope her husband helps her with her Nympho problem and they fuck a lot, rly hoping to be a lot of renders/scenes with Angelica and her husband :D.

Doesnt matter what other characters do.
Im gonna give this game a try. Thanks for the info

Uhh one last thing, this is not a harem game right ? I think in one of the images the husband (I think its him) fucks other women !? :/
I dont mind harem games, but I would prefer if Angelica and her Husband are loyal to each other in 1 on 1 relationship, that does not include others

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
NICE !
Since Angelica and her husband are safe, its all good. Hope her husband helps her with her Nympho problem and they fuck a lot, rly hoping to be a lot of renders/scenes with Angelica and her husband :D.

Doesnt matter what other characters do.
Im gonna give this game a try. Thanks for the info

Uhh one last thing, this is not a harem game right ? I think in one of the images the husband (I think its him) fucks other women !? :/
I dont mind harem games, but I would prefer if Angelica and her Husband are loyal to each other in 1 on 1 relationship, that does not include others
oh this game has 10 routes and a harem route is one of them there Angies Hubby is drunk and hatefucks a hooker.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
oh this game has 10 routes and a harem route is one of them there Angies Hubby is drunk and hatefucks a hooker.
Holy ..... Faithfull Route it is :D
Dont want anyone else in their relationship. Gotta keep the husband loyal too

We wont need a guide for this right ? I mean, the choices to keep both of them loyal are simple right ? Cant mistake it ?

• Angry
Reactions: Thickgravy49

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Holy ..... Faithfull Route it is :D
Dont want anyone else in their relationship. Gotta keep the husband loyal too

We wont need a guide for this right ? I mean, the choices to keep both of them loyal are simple right ? Cant mistake it ?
use the link for the walkthrough on page 1 because there are choices there are the same for all routes and going to the one route you want to play have just a few different choices.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes