• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's up, guys?!
First, I want to wish you all a happy new year! May 2021 be an easier year for all of us! And thank you all for the support so far!
Then, also want to apologize for have gone silent, I had a few personal problems to deal with and I failed to give continuation to the updates, so I apologize.
Now for the news about the update, the next one will be Mark's Love Route!
Teasers #22 and #23 are about the first in-game night of this route, I should publish it in about 10 days if everything works fine, I don't think my machine will have too much trouble with the animations and renders I have planned, so it should take around that, hopefully, less than that.
Well, that's all for now, if anything changes I'll make sure to tell you guys about it, thank you all for your support and patience!
What's up, guys?!
First, I want to wish you all a happy new year! May 2021 be an easier year for all of us! And thank you all for the support so far!
Then, also want to apologize for have gone silent, I had a few personal problems to deal with and I failed to give continuation to the updates, so I apologize.
Now for the news about the update, the next one will be Mark's Love Route!
Teasers #22 and #23 are about the first in-game night of this route, I should publish it in about 10 days if everything works fine, I don't think my machine will have too much trouble with the animations and renders I have planned, so it should take around that, hopefully, less than that.
Well, that's all for now, if anything changes I'll make sure to tell you guys about it, thank you all for your support and patience!
1609864414713.png 1609864462868.png

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I have to admit, I was very disappointed Aria wasn't getting a full lesbian route with just those 2 but after reading her reasoning, I get it.

It wouldn't work long term.

She has nymphomania, she's a sex addict but it's a medical condition she literally craves sex.

Aria knows her better than anyone and wants her to be herself but if you try and repress it then it eventually comes out. Without Aria to keep her grounded she just gives in to it.
I disagree if Henry didn't fuck up their marriage she would have stayed with him and she choose him over Mark even though he is not as sexually gifted as Mark, she never strayed once until the end because Henry failed their marriage that shows that she wants and can be monogamous.

I think the lesbian lovers path is ruined because Aria was being selfish and was forcing Angel to choose even though she promised she would never leave her and then she made the excuse that she(Aria) can't be monogamous and wants to "spread her wings" yet in the bad ending she had no issue settling down and be monogamous with Mark even having a family together.

What started as an excellent route was ruined in a couple of renders unfortunately.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I disagree if Henry didn't fuck up their marriage she would have stayed with him and she choose him over Mark even though he is not as sexually gifted as Mark, she never strayed once until the end because Henry failed their marriage that shows that she wants and can be monogamous.

I think the lesbian lovers path is ruined because Aria was being selfish and was forcing Angel to choose even though she promised she would never leave her and then she made the excuse that she(Aria) can't be monogamous and wants to "spread her wings" yet in the bad ending she had no issue settling down and be monogamous with Mark even having a family together.

What started as an excellent route was ruined in a couple of renders unfortunately.
I can't talk about Henry because Angelica just stay married and loyal to him because respect of long marriage but it is not love , totally not love and Aria know that.

But i am %100 percent agree with you about Aria. Pushing , Forcing Angelica to sleep with others or she just can sleep anyone who she wants it's totally bs. She is just too afraid to live without a dick and afraid of if angelica find she is cheating she is gonna break up with her.
She is just trying to make a backup/free pass to fuck anyone who she wants.

Oh and the thing about "i can't monopolize myself" is %100 bs. If you break up with her Angelica see her like 2 years later she monopolize herself and even have child so it's not that hard. She's only problem she is afraid of living without dick and Mark has that one.
This is not a love path , love is nothing like this.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I can't talk about Henry because Angelica just stay married and loyal to him because respect of long marriage but it is not love , totally not love and Aria know that.
I mean She did love him at first before he failed their marriage but still if you choose the loving path with Henry, you can see that she loves him and is more than happy to be with just him.

Reactions: Trainer7

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I mean She did love him at first before he failed their marriage but still if you choose the loving path with Henry, you can see that she loves him and is more than happy to be with just him.
I just talked about Aria path if you chose Aria she just think like this "Henry just blocked her and don't let her do what she wants and now she leaved him because of that" so she is afraid of one day Angelica leave her too if she try to block her.

But it's bs as i mentioned she is just afraid of living without dick.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

Well if you read the dialogues carefully between Aria and Angelica when they have their argument it becomes clear that there are many contradictions in the conversation there.

All what Aria says there it all means nothing in the end,and when you not go with that what aria want´s from you she leaves Angelicas Ass and settles down on her own with a kid *lol* (bad ending).

so yeah extreme bullshit in that conversation and many,many contradictions and it is not even the first time that there are contradictions in the conversations.

but hey the story is written already like the dev always says so do not expect that he changes anything take it like that or don´t play it.
there where many critics here regarding the two "only" not so "lesbian" routes but nothing helped.

Last edited:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Well if you read the dialogues carefully between Aria and Angelica when they have their argument it becomes clear that there are many contradictions in the conversation there.

All what Aria says there it all means nothing in the end,and when you not go with that what aria want´s from you she leaves Angelicas Ass and settles down on her own with a kid *lol* (bad ending).

so yeah extreme bullshit in that conversation and many,many contradictions and it is not even the first time that there are contradictions in the conversations.

but hey the story is written already like the dev always says so do not expect that he changes anything take it like that or don´t play it.
there where many critics here regarding the two "only" not so "lesbian" routes but nothing helped.
It's honestly sad to see because it actually was an amazing route that was done well so to see it end this badly is unfortunate.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's Up, guys?
So, I'm here to tell you that the update is going to be delayed for a few days, the reason is that I'm not 100% mentally yet so I'm working really slowly, although it's not that much it is enough so I couldn't finish the update yet.
So far I've completed 222 renders and 5 animations, but there's still 35% to go yet, I also finished some commissions, so I believe I can finish it in 5 or 6 days keeping the pace I'm right now, but I won't give any release dates since I just keep failing them one after the other (-_-), all I can promise is that It will come out this month.
I'll keep you guys posted, OK?
Thank you for your support and patience!
What's Up, guys?
So, I'm here to tell you that the update is going to be delayed for a few days, the reason is that I'm not 100% mentally yet so I'm working really slowly, although it's not that much it is enough so I couldn't finish the update yet.
So far I've completed 222 renders and 5 animations, but there's still 35% to go yet, I also finished some commissions, so I believe I can finish it in 5 or 6 days keeping the pace I'm right now, but I won't give any release dates since I just keep failing them one after the other (-_-), all I can promise is that It will come out this month.
I'll keep you guys posted, OK?
Thank you for your support and patience!
1610664486484.png 1610664522450.png 1610664545835.png

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018

But i am %100 percent agree with you about Aria. Pushing , Forcing Angelica to sleep with others or she just can sleep anyone who she wants it's totally bs. She is just too afraid to live without a dick and afraid of if angelica find she is cheating she is gonna break up with her.
She is just trying to make a backup/free pass to fuck anyone who she wants.

Oh and the thing about "i can't monopolize myself" is %100 bs. If you break up with her Angelica see her like 2 years later she monopolize herself and even have child so it's not that hard. She's only problem she is afraid of living without dick and Mark has that one.
This is not a love path , love is nothing like this.
Its not love with Mark either lol. Funny that this s**t fetish get over your head.

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
I just talked about Aria path if you chose Aria she just think like this "Henry just blocked her and don't let her do what she wants and now she leaved him because of that" so she is afraid of one day Angelica leave her too if she try to block her.

But it's bs as i mentioned she is just afraid of living without dick.
In general the story is trash, the only good thing is the animations, but of course black man big dick cause cant be otherwise its getting tiring.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Fix for saves only for patrons?

W7 32, N570, 2Gb
Compressed from OP+mod = saves does not work :/

Last edited:

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
I think this partial update style may kill the game. I get it's better to update frequently for marketing purposes, but will people really wait for the update cycle to get back to the routes they are interested in? Do people play this game and invest in a love path? I think in a way the partial updates and separate themes mean that there won't be a commited audience.

Reactions: blader_1336

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, I wouldn't think partial updates are good for patrons, but who knows, maybe it's working well for the dev.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
The level of content in each update is brilliant. Well worth of each being separate updates. I just think so many paths may be trying to please everyone but end up losing interest. One of the top games and Devs on here.

Reactions: Dastibal
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes