Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.7%

• Total voters

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
The only route that has been added to is the Hotwife route, the Bull, Lesbian and Slutwife routes still finish at the same place they did with the last release.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
To those who are confused, the part 2 update is divided into 10 partial updates(1 route per update). Previous version which was part 2 3/10 updated Mark bull, Aria love and slutwife, now current update which is 4/10 only updated Hotwife route and next will be 5/10 ( Slutty friends or Mark harem,Idk just a example), then 6/10 and so on. The current routes which are updated won't get any further update until Part 2 10/10 is complete.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i dont think i did the hotwife route right because i didnt get anything new from my hotwife save

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
I played the hotwife route but unless I did something wrong I got 2 different outcomes; my guess is one eventually leads to a BAD END in the near future.

Spelling/grammar mistakes still occurring. e.g. sometimes Angelica is spelled "angelica" (no capital A) or drunk instead of drank.

Proofreaders need to step up.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
on my hotwife save it stops when her husband gets into his car and pulls out of the driveway, then says thats all for this update but i ended there last update, can someone give me the proper start of this update plz

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Could anyone provide me with a save? Like for the update before this one? Got anew compiter since then and would prefer not to start all over again :) Thanks

Oct 31, 2019
The different routes in this game are pretty varied. The difference between slutwife and lesbian love? Pretty big actually. I was trying get that scene where she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a hard one to get. So, played a lot of routes I normally would not. Still didn't get it though. Used the walk through.

When i originally looked at this the long intro threw me. It was quite a while ago. Made it seem like the game was going to be totally a novel/comic type thing. I don't like some of the characters, but she can choose who she spends time with for the most part.

I like what this has become.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I don't even know how to go on the hot wife route, or any of the other routes other than cheating. :love:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Saruh let me guess , your links got leaked again..
Am I right ?
You're quite right my friend, my patrons thank who ever did this, since the only tier that had access to the game was the above 25$, but since it got leaked, as I always do, now every tier above 5$ have access to the game, what I really don't get, is why would someone expand 25 Dollars just to leak the game, but as I said, my patrons thank who ever did it.

Reactions: Mr Killer D

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
[...] why would someone expand 25 Dollars just to leak the game
Admin(s) from SVScomics do it to upload the game on their super slow hosters (Fileboom etc.) for people to pay for their premium accounts and better speed.

Whenever our game leaks it is always on SVScomics first before it gets leaked here on F95.

Reactions: Mr Killer D

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
could someone help me with the new update of the hotwife route, i am following the walkthrough but i still get the same ending as last update

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to see angelica having sex with someone other than mark / aria? (like Henry's friends who play poker for example?)

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Anyone know if it's possible to see angelica having sex with someone other than mark / aria? (like Henry's friends who play poker for example?)
She has many scenes with other partners through different paths.

Intro- step dad, jocks, father in law, Henry honeymoon 4some

Slut wife- repairmen orgy, uber driver, poker orgy, glory hole fuckfest

Hotwife- ally 3some, poker 4some

Slut friends- triplet orgy, maid/sister 3some

Lesbian- futa orgy

There may be others i am not thinking of

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes