Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I know but I was wondering, how did 6/10 got android port when It's yet to be released for PC here and no leaks either?
They are probably a patreon who has access to the latest version and made an android port for it. As for no leaks, most don't do it cause they have respect for the author or just don't feel like it lol. No harm, no foul though, it's their choice. Otherwise we just wait for the public release and it will be posted here.

Reactions: Skylark21

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
0.3.0 Part 2 - 6/10 - Links
Here are the links; thank you for your support!
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Win 86x (Vista or 7): - -
Android: - -
PS: Once again, a big thank you to Dahila Rose for porting the Android version!

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's up, guys?
So, I'm here to announce the next partial update, which will be in the Cuckquean Route; this is one that I'm afraid to let you guys down because it was tough to write about it, and I don't think I did right if I had more time I would definitely rewrite it. Still, I'm behind the scheduled development already.
Also, one of the reasons that I'm not rewriting is because I don't think I can do any better; It's tough for me to picture Angelica in a submissive cuckquean position, but since I planned this route from the start, I'll try to see it through to the best of my abilities.
No release date this time either, but I'll try not to take too long.
That's all for now, but if anything happens, I'll let y'all know, OK?
Thank you all for your support and patience!
What's up, guys?
So, I'm here to announce the next partial update, which will be in the Cuckquean Route; this is one that I'm afraid to let you guys down because it was tough to write about it, and I don't think I did right if I had more time I would definitely rewrite it. Still, I'm behind the scheduled development already.
Also, one of the reasons that I'm not rewriting is because I don't think I can do any better; It's tough for me to picture Angelica in a submissive cuckquean position, but since I planned this route from the start, I'll try to see it through to the best of my abilities.
No release date this time either, but I'll try not to take too long.
That's all for now, but if anything happens, I'll let y'all know, OK?
Thank you all for your support and patience!
1616233888441.png 1616233920725.png 1616233942861.png

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Thank you for this game which is one of my favorites and one of the best ever but there is also a negative part and that is that I fell madly in love with Angelica

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I only care about the cuckquean route but I don't get the dev, if he has planned it from the beginning shouldn't he had been aware of his problem with a submissive Angelica? He could have turned her into a dominant cuckquean which would be really hot too and apperantly easier to write for him too. But we will see maybe it's still good content.

Velitus

Sep 7, 2018
I'm not able to launch the game. I've tried shortening the path and unren, but keep getting the uncaught exception. From what folks are saying, this sounds like a great game and I would like to try it. Thanks

JosieJosie

Jul 15, 2017
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.0 Part 2 6/10] Saruh

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.73 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 944 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 909 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The MEGA link for the compressed Win/Linux actually downloads the compressed Mac version.

Reactions: JokerLeader
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes