Votes: 134 21.2%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 301 47.6%

• Total voters

whf

Nov 9, 2017
This game development is pain to follow given that I'm interested in only one path out of ten. :D

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Most add a little to all paths per release rather than a lot to only one, except maybe at the very end.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
6/10 update is for slutty friends route so they aren't wrong there. I guess you deviated from that path somewhere along the line, just follow walkthrough and you're good to go.

Use bug fix provided in the OP.

The route you're talking about is not updated as of yet, It'll be probably updated either between 8/10 - 10/10 cause 7/10 is going to be for cuckqueen route.
so figured out the issue. the updated mod wouldn't let me access the update so deleted it, got to the update, saved and installed the mod again. I knew it wasn't coming from me because I used the mod to the T for each of my routes. I did not deviate

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
1.) Yes, atleast I had to.
2.) No, and there won't be until the end of the game unless someone decides to create a mod.

Yes, that gotta be the faithful route.

Wrong game thread, the game you're talking about is Angelica origins and not this one.

After Italians. Go with Trevor(forgot his name)first and thn with Claudia, keep Italians for last cause if you choose them early thn Julia will refuse to go due to prior commitment. Italian scene marks the end for update.
in my save the game ends the night after u meet the Italians when henry leaves in the morning

gurujr

Mar 20, 2018
Update 16/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" version "0.3.0-Part2-5-10".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" versione "0.3.0-Part2-5-10".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 19/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" version "0.3.0-Part2-4-10".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" versione "0.3.0-Part2-4-10".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 17/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.3.0 Part2".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.3.0 Part2".

#################################################

Update 04/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.3.0 Part1".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.3.0 Part1".

Update 23/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.2.7".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.7".

Update 30/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.3".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.3".

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning- Patreon version" version "0.2.0".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.0".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
non funziona il link

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
1.) Yes, atleast I had to.
2.) No, and there won't be until the end of the game unless someone decides to create a mod.

Yes, that gotta be the faithful route.

Wrong game thread, the game you're talking about is Angelica origins and not this one.

After Italians. Go with Trevor(forgot his name)first and thn with Claudia, keep Italians for last cause if you choose them early thn Julia will refuse to go due to prior commitment. Italian scene marks the end for update.
Oh!

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
anyone have a save for slutfriends route where u first meet the 3 Italians, and the save works for this update.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Saruh, take your time since it your application. Sometime it take a while to get it where you like it to be.

I am going to wait until part 2 10/10 is completed. I am not in any hurry to check it out. Otherwise it a good game.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
The heroine betrays her husband like a prostitute, but her husband seems like a stupid pig. The plot here is too idealistic.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
If you're on the Aria path, there is a foursome scene with Angie, Aria, and two trans (the girls from the private jet).
Didn't see it on the Angelica Domme path?
Edit Sorry, found it on the non-domme path with Aria.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Didn't see it on the Angelica Domme path?
I believe it is on the love path or whatever it is called with Aria. Not sure on the path names, but basically just a (open?) relationship with Aria where you let go and have fun with Aria by your side.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes