Votes: 134 21.2%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 301 47.6%

• Total voters

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
The other 2 (they are basically the same bad end, just in a bit different points) are on Lesbian lovers path, you need to break up with Aria after her lies/cheating and reject sharing Aria later on for them.
how do you get the bad end on the bull route?

Self Made

May 13, 2020
choose the ones that give you +1 and then once you get to the part where you have 3 options for how Angelica will spend the night, i don't remember what they are, but the option that leads to henry either not showing up or just playing poker while ang and mark hook up, then keep progressing til u get to the part where they're on the couch and you have another 3 options , I think option 3 will give you the bad ending and option 2 will continue the Bull path.

Jan 16, 2021
Update 16/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" version "0.3.0-Part2-5-10".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" versione "0.3.0-Part2-5-10".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 19/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" version "0.3.0-Part2-4-10".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" versione "0.3.0-Part2-4-10".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 17/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.3.0 Part2".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.3.0 Part2".

#################################################

Update 04/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.3.0 Part1".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.3.0 Part1".

Update 23/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.2.7".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.7".

Update 30/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.3".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.3".

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning- Patreon version" version "0.2.0".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.0".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Sembra
Update 16/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" version "0.3.0-Part2-5-10".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" versione "0.3.0-Part2-5-10".

Update 19/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" version "0.3.0-Part2-4-10".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning" versione "0.3.0-Part2-4-10".

Update 17/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.3.0 Part2".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.3.0 Part2".

Update 04/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.3.0 Part1".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.3.0 Part1".

Update 23/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon Version" version "0.2.7".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.7".

Update 30/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.3".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.3".

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning- Patreon version" version "0.2.0".

And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning - Patreon version" version "0.2.0".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Seems like it's not available anymore on mega, could you please upload it again?
Sembra che non sia più disponibile su MEGA, potresti ripostarla?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's up, guys?
So, I'm here to announce the next partial update, which will be Angelica's Domme Route; this is one of the longest and more diverse in terms of both scenes, story, and choices, it is also one of my favorite routes, I won't even dare to say how much time it might take me to finish this but I hope I can finish by the end of the month just to keep things steady ;D
Just so you guys know, I like this route so much because it is one of the routes that Angelica's choice have way more impact in everything that happens, different from Lesbian Lovers where she end up following Aria's will, in this one Angelica is in the lead for the win!
There will be a lot of drama, some light S&M stuff, tears of humiliation, and cries of pleasure, I hope you guys are looking forward to this one as much as I am.
So, warping it up, no release date, big update, a lot work for me, lot of fapping for y'all, it's a win-win for every one, right?
I'll try to finish it as fast as I can, but if anything happens, I'll let y'all know, OK?
Thank you all for your support and patience!

1617558363812.png
1617558463200.png

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
My grandfather was once a fisherman during the great cod famine of 1820. Wasn't a day he spent on land, apart from his wedding day, in which my lineage was created. When he died he left me a note, it read as follows...

After 16 years at sea and without a single big catch we grow weary. Our goal was to find the motherlode and return as heroes. However, we may never return. The seas are vast and sparse, weather has all but destroyed the hull of our ship, and spirit of our crew. We sailed across the world in search of a viable accomplishment, just enough to mean we could go home. But that day wasn't meant to be, until one day. With malnutrition and scurvy upon us we had all but given up, the ship was but a husk of its former self, and ourselves were skeletal. Until I saw with my very own eyes the finest treasure a man could see that made the lifetime dedication of the crew worth it. It was a new render of Angelica's ass, and God damn was it good.

Sylar1234

Apr 21, 2019
I just tired a few different routes. The harem one was my favourite. Normally I hate harems, but having two "heads" and controlling the female one is a really interesting perspective I haven't seen before.

Afterwards I wanted to see what else could happen and tried the lesbian route. WTF. The bad ending when I wanted to stay monogamous totally ruined Aria for me. Why show her with Mark who would definitely be monogamous? You are just punishing the player unnecessarily. If you don't want to allow the route to go that way, you could have made a bittersweet ending where Angelica breaks up with Henry and meets Mark and Angelica with a new partner (on lesbian path a woman).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes