qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Also wait I don't want this game to end there's still a lot to do in some routes :cool:
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Based on how the development of the the game was going and the finished result, it is quite obvious that the developers have no love for this game and it was a drag for them to pick it up and finish.
That old version of the game that used the RPGM engine was much better overall, even though now it looks outdated.
It's no surprise that Inceton quickly labeled this game finished on their website and started developing something else.
It's kind of sad since this game had such great potential.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Based on how the development of the the game was going and the finished result, it is quite obvious that the developers have no love for this game and it was a drag for them to pick it up and finish.
That old version of the game that used the RPGM engine was much better overall, even though now it looks outdated.
It's no surprise that Inceton quickly labeled this game finished on their website and started developing something else.
It's kind of sad since this game had such great potential.
No, nothing that uses RPGmaker is ever good.

orensan

May 29, 2017
i got a question as a first time player for this game, i went to gofile to download it and it says 7.4gb, yet when the download prompted, it says it's about 450mb less, is that supposed to be as intended?

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Incenty.jpg

Why does it look like "Retuming" at certain angles x3 is that what the second season is gonna be called?

I think you should remove the "Season 1" from Inside Jennifer on Steam, especially if you don't plan on continuing it.

The achievements for "Inside Jennifer" on Steam doesn't work. It really needs a fixy fix.

Can you release Limits of Sky on Steam? Early Access maybe? I am really eager to jump into it so badly! >.<

Jun 7, 2022
i downloaded scene gallery mod. But when im on scene pages after third page game crashes (''e6 images couldnt find'' error sth like that). can someone solve this??

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The ending so far sucked ass because she wound up with the ugly, old fat abusive guy even though I did all I could to avoid it for her. I HATE male domination.
There are several other endings where that doesn't happen. It's just not obvious how to get to them, and also there are bugs which can send you in directions that you may not want to go. The mod does correct some of the bugs and makes it clearer where the various choices will send you. But it's not perfect and you can still end up with content that your previous choices shouldn't have led to. It is possible to get to all the correct endings, more or less following the correct route, but it's not easy to explain how to do it. Towards the end, the game is a complete mess, and the Dev needs to come back and sort it out with a proper bug fix and probably some additional content. But whether that will ever happen, I don't know?

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Feb 12, 2021
why am i not surprised...the Jimmy endings are THE BEST endings!! especially when he mind-breaks her, n turns her into a living fuck doll!! her n kelly need to become walking, living breeding factories for Jimmy n Elliott :love: ALL women need to be nothing more than thoughtless, bimbofied cumdumpster cocksleeve breeding whores...my GOD would the world be a better place if that was the case!

ANYWAYS, i originally came here to post on this thread, b/c i just completed the game, n had a few thoughts/questions on how it ended...
  1. it seemed like a foregone conclusion that having Jen stay with Julius (or Hope) would've led to an ending with them seducing students together, n her giving in to abusing her position n power :cry:
  2. speaking of Hope, NO h-scene involving Jen n Hope, despite Hope repeatedly saying she wanted to get with her? n then they could've joined forces fucking both guys and girls :(
  3. what ever happened to our guy Ian??!! definitely should've been some kinda ending involving he n Jen, just always fucking random strangers in their own version of "Taxi Cab Confessions"
  4. no way she gets bored w/Paul n his BBC, that ending sucked...n the 'bad' Paul ending? after she gives him attitude n talks down to him, he should've forcefully n violently taken her then-n-there, n showed her who's in charge, n put her in her place
  5. so we never get to find out who the girl was that fucked Jen with the strap-on in the hallway of her apartment building when she got stuck in the trash chute? :unsure:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
why am i not surprised...the Jimmy endings are THE BEST endings!! especially when he mind-breaks her, n turns her into a living fuck doll!! her n kelly need to become walking, living breeding factories for Jimmy n Elliott :love: ALL women need to be nothing more than thoughtless, bimbofied cumdumpster cocksleeve breeding whores...my GOD would the world be a better place if that was the case!

ANYWAYS, i originally came here to post on this thread, b/c i just completed the game, n had a few thoughts/questions on how it ended...
  1. it seemed like a foregone conclusion that having Jen stay with Julius (or Hope) would've led to an ending with them seducing students together, n her giving in to abusing her position n power :cry:
  2. speaking of Hope, NO h-scene involving Jen n Hope, despite Hope repeatedly saying she wanted to get with her? n then they could've joined forces fucking both guys and girls :(
  3. what ever happened to our guy Ian??!! definitely should've been some kinda ending involving he n Jen, just always fucking random strangers in their own version of "Taxi Cab Confessions"
  4. no way she gets bored w/Paul n his BBC, that ending sucked...n the 'bad' Paul ending? after she gives him attitude n talks down to him, he should've forcefully n violently taken her then-n-there, n showed her who's in charge, n put her in her place
  5. so we never get to find out who the girl was that fucked Jen with the strap-on in the hallway of her apartment building when she got stuck in the trash chute? :unsure:
Ian made it perfectly clear he was only interested in casual sex, so there's no reason for him and Jen to have an ending together.

Paul would never have behaved the way you suggest, because he just wasn't that kind of guy. Making him become like that at the end, would have been really silly, because Paul was essentially a romantic and would never want to treat a woman he admired like Jenn, in that way.

It was Kelly who fucked her with the strap-on. You can tell that, because initially she's wearing the same outfit she did for Jimmy and Elliot's photoshoot. Later in the scene, she's wearing a different outfit though. She's suddenly wearing jeans instead of a skirt and a different top. There are quite a few continuity errors in this game, so it's not really that surprising.

No doubt Kelly was in the building to visit Jimmy ( because later on we see Elliot in the lift)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystermask

orrpolip

May 3, 2017
Ian made it perfectly clear he was only interested in casual sex, so there's no reason for him and Jen to have an ending together.

Paul would never have behaved the way you suggest, because he just wasn't that kind of guy. Making him become like that at the end, would have been really silly, because Paul was essentially a romantic and would never want to treat a woman he admired like Jenn, in that way.

It was Kelly who fucked her with the strap-on. You can tell that, because initially she's wearing the same outfit she did for Jimmy and Elliot's photoshoot. Later in the scene, she's wearing a different outfit though. She's suddenly wearing jeans instead of a skirt and a different top. There are quite a few continuity errors in this game, so it's not really that surprising.

No doubt Kelly was in the building to visit Jimmy ( because later on we see Elliot in the lift)
Just my 2 cents, but both of Paul's ending sucked.

Good ending: as U mentioned at first Paul was a romantic guy and really cared about Jen (the main motivation for the cheating) but in the end he treats Jen only as a cocksucking whore. It's written in his thoughts about Jen in the ending. To make things worse the narrative tells us "he always wanted to fuck Jennifer all over Mark's stuff", and the fact that he's bangin' Jen is just some kind of childish victory over Mark. So from a good guy to a capital asshole in a blink of an eye. shitty writing imho.

Bad ending: Mark breaks up with Jen and she puts the blame on Paul. But why the fuck? She cheated on her bf willingly there was no blackmail or forced stuff in this route. Even when P shows his support Jen only acts like a bitch and plays the victim....

Only good (NTR) route is Laurie's(best support character) in my opinion. It's almost well written. My only issue with this route is that Laurie was a total whore before she met Jen. So her transition from a slut to a loyal gf happens a bit too sudden. I think L's character arc could be executed better.

And yeah the strapon chick was Kelly, in the newest version that scene happens only if you made Jen spy on her earlier at the park. ("fortunately" the writer fucked up this one as well, because later in Paul's elevator scene, Jen refers to the trash chute affair even if it did not happen)

Reactions: Tara Mede

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Just my 2 cents, but both of Paul's ending sucked.

Good ending: as U mentioned at first Paul was a romantic guy and really cared about Jen (the main motivation for the cheating) but in the end he treats Jen only as a cocksucking whore. It's written in his thoughts about Jen in the ending. To make things worse the narrative tells us "he always wanted to fuck Jennifer all over Mark's stuff", and the fact that he's bangin' Jen is just some kind of childish victory over Mark. So from a good guy to a capital asshole in a blink of an eye. shitty writing imho.

Bad ending: Mark breaks up with Jen and she puts the blame on Paul. But why the fuck? She cheated on her bf willingly there was no blackmail or forced stuff in this route. Even when P shows his support Jen only acts like a bitch and plays the victim....

Only good (NTR) route is Laurie's(best support character) in my opinion. It's almost well written. My only issue with this route is that Laurie was a total whore before she met Jen. So her transition from a slut to a loyal gf happens a bit too sudden. I think L's character arc could be executed better.

And yeah the strapon chick was Kelly, in the newest version that scene happens only if you made Jen spy on her earlier at the park. ("fortunately" the writer fucked up this one as well, because later in Paul's elevator scene, Jen refers to the trash chute affair even if it did not happen)
I think Laurie fell in love. That's what makes the difference. From the very start, her and Jenn have instant chemistry. And Laurie starts taking her schoolwork seriously in an attempt to impress Jenn. And it works, because Jenn realises that Laurie isn't the dumb bimbo everyone seems to think she is, but is actually one of the smartest students in the school. And someone she could seriously have a relationship with.

So maybe it is a rapid transformation. But she has a big incentive to change. Namely to impress her teacher, who she's totally fallen for.

I think before she met Jenn, Laurie didn't really care about anything, her life was all about having fun and if she'd never met Jenn, she probably would never have gone to college, and would have ended up more or less like Kelly.

I think you're right. That was definitely the best part of the game, and probably one of only two routes, where Jenn ends up genuinely happy.

But the ending was still pretty short and rushed, and I think that was the problem for pretty much all the routes, except Jimmy's and the gangbang ending, which the Dev seems to have invested most of his effort in to. I think he invested as little effort as possible to the other routes, and just wanted them over as soon as possible. Which is why Paul's endings were so disappointing ( he completely lost interest in this route ).

Fortunately, with Laurie's route, we'd already had some great scenes between the two of them, and after the last of these, Jenn dumps Mark anyway, so it was pretty obvious where her and Laurie were heading at that point. And whilst I think the actual ending for them was too short and trivial, it was still just about enough to bring a reasonable conclusion to their storyline.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, but I played the original release of episode 5 and it was really bad. I'd like to check the game out with the improvements, but I'm confused which version I should download. Should I download the Steam version, or the Patreon version?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, but I played the original release of episode 5 and it was really bad. I'd like to check the game out with the improvements, but I'm confused which version I should download. Should I download the Steam version, or the Patreon version?
The original release is the Patreon version. And the latest one is the Steam version. I didn't play the Patreon version, but the Steam version has so many errors, I can only assume that it isn't much of an improvement. If you apply the mod, it does correct some of the errors, but certainly not all of them. This is a game that desperately requires an additional update, to fix the mess that the Dev has made of the latter part of this game.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The original release is the Patreon version. And the latest one is the Steam version. I didn't play the Patreon version, but the Steam version has so many errors, I can only assume that it isn't much of an improvement. If you apply the mod, it does correct some of the errors, but certainly not all of them. This is a game that desperately requires an additional update, to fix the mess that the Dev has made of the latter part of this game.
Oh thanks! I thought they had gone back and fixed the errors and added more content. Nevermind, I'll continue to stay away from this game and ask if their other products.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
But the ending was still pretty short and rushed, and I think that was the problem for pretty much all the routes, except Jimmy's and the gangbang ending, which the Dev seems to have invested most of his effort in to.
The Dev is Jimmy. Had to give himself the best endings! jkjk x3

My favorite ending is with Laurie <3. I do wish it was longer or that it continued in some way (their own game, more in Season 2, if season 2 is even made)

I got 3 endings out of 13 (so many endings >.<) I stopped playing since the achievements aren't implemented yet. I also wish the game was longer. I think my first playthrough (Lesbian run) only lasted an hour something. That definitely isn't long enough.

Reactions: Tara Mede

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The Dev is Jimmy. Had to give himself the best endings! jkjk x3

My favorite ending is with Laurie <3. I do wish it was longer or that it continued in some way (their own game, more in Season 2, if season 2 is even made)

I got 3 endings out of 13 (so many endings >.<) I stopped playing since the achievements aren't implemented yet. I also wish the game was longer. I think my first playthrough (Lesbian run) only lasted an hour something. That definitely isn't long enough.
I think Lauries route was such a big surprise. Because when she's initially introduced, there's absolutely no indication, that this is going to be the most romantic route in the game. It's by far the best written part of the game. The sex scenes between the two of them are electrifying, and I believed that these two women were falling in love, in a way that I didn't get with her and Paul, or even between her and Mark on their romance route. When it starts, it seems like her and Laurie have nothing in common. And even if Jenn was totally into women, Laurie would still be the last person she'd have any interest in. But it's almost like love at first sight for Laurie at least, and that just completely changes Lauries entire destiny in this game. And once Jenn starts showing some interest in her, you just feel she'll do anything to get Jennifer, even if she has to change her entire personality and outlook on life. Which of course, she ultimately does

So I think overall, it was my favourite route in the game as well. And I think the fact that it was the easiest route in the game to follow, with the least bugs, also didn't do any harm either. But I wanted a longer ending for the two of them. The final sex scene in the Park, was just too brief

Feb 18, 2022
I've been browsing this thread a bit, looking for keywords and opinions to find out if the game could be interesting, since I liked some other games of the same developer and people mentioned that this is actually not true NTR but rather cheating (which isn't my kink, but maybe the rest is so good that I can ignore it)

Unless I have completely misinterpreted it, that is. This is what I came up with:

• The story is told from Jennifer's point of view who is also the MC. So you play from the perspective of the MC.
  • Your (Jennifer's) boyfriend/husband seems to have been deliberately written as an unsympathetic character…
  • …to incentivise you to cheat on your (Jennifer's) boyfriend/husband. (Cheating instead of NTR?)
  • Albeit you (Jennifer) seem to have little agency over how it plays out.
  • In addition, the thoughts of other characters are shown, which anticipates possible twists in the story and takes out thrill or tension, and lastly the immersion breaks (a bit or completely) because of it.
  • Sex with men is partly mandatory. Sex with women exists, mandatory(?)/skippable(?)
  • There is no lesbian-only route / There is no straight-only route(?)
Is that more or less correct?

Personally I like to put myself into the shoes of an MC (no matter the sex as long as I can avoid male/futanari LIs and the writing also reflects that) I don't mean it in a mean way, but I'm simply not attracted towards non-female LIs.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes