stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 1161992

Overview:
Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today...​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Release Date: 2022-12-08
Developer: Inceton Games NTR
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 5 - Steam 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Bonus Code:

DOWNLOAD
Steam build v2.0
Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Older Builds (Patreon)

Extras: Walkthrough, Improvements Mod - MC Renamer - Scene gallery mod

BeastMaster59 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1161993 View attachment 1161994 View attachment 1161998 View attachment 1161999
Is the game is completed

Reactions: Tia9r9
Sep 21, 2017
can anyone upload the scene gallery mod directly here? i can't download from pixeldrain, workupload, anonfiles, etc. i can only download on mega, mediafire, mixdrop, gofile...or a direct download here. i dunno wat the problem is but i kun nat pixit

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey Guys one question there are more games with this model?
She's also the daughter from "Lucky Mark"...

Actually, now that I look closer, I'm not so sure they're the same. The Lucky Mark daughter is definitely the same model as Kate's Story and the other ones 88stanford linked, but that grouping looks different than the inside Jennifer.... maybe it's just morphs, iunno....

pfft0123

Dec 1, 2022
I sincerely hope there will be a sequel to this story!
But what would the story be?
The only open ended ending is where she just moves to another start to start anew, and at that point it's just kind of any girl newly come to town.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
But what would the story be?
The only open ended ending is where she just moves to another start to start anew, and at that point it's just kind of any girl newly come to town.
Play the original game, you only have the prologue of the game here. You can see how.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Hmm.. Looks like there is no way out from Jimmy if you are once in his hands. Except from the Jimmy Prison End" no happy ending? Always fired etc.

Will try now with walktrough :)

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
I may be being stupid but is there no longer a way to use the bonus code given on the OP? Looking at other people talking about this they seem to mention something on the main menu screen but I can't seem to spot it.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

Hi,
Here's a little show of what we have to go through to find possible bugs in Inside Jennifer and to make sure all the endings work properly... Help...!
Enjoy in this clusterfuck of a preview.
If you have no idea what you're looking at, no worries, we don't either (Most of us, at least).
1686750066987.png

Time frame for this update is still not set, but it is expected to be completed and released in a week or two (You will be informed, of course).

Also, with this, walkthrough of the game will be updated too, so you don't get lost in this branching story.

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

Craftyy

Feb 18, 2022
Can't tell if I'm missing something? Just played the story through and after a certain point you just get rushed through all the endings? Or has my game corrupt, done a through run throughs and cant work it out!!!

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes