bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so got the school job and got to the part where it nicole needs a phone. is that literally all there is right now? because all tasks say wait for an update so

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
so got the school job and got to the part where it nicole needs a phone. is that literally all there is right now? because all tasks say wait for an update so
I really need to do a better job at telling people what they need to do, story wise you are mostly finished, you just need to work for around 3 days or so, and you did every thing story wise.
You also have non story events, like the handjob in the images one if you are interested in that.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
I really need to do a better job at telling people what they need to do, story wise you are mostly finished, you just need to work for around 3 days or so, and you did every thing story wise.
You also have non story events, like the handjob in the images one if you are interested in that.
alright thanks. the game looks really good btw. im looking forward to when theres a lot more content

• Love
Reactions: Doragin

il497

Oct 11, 2018
That and incest.
Wasn't there a discussion on this thread a while ago about using an external patch through the lewdpatcher website, or something like it, in order to get around the patreon rules? I feel like something similar the Dark Mind patch of Ecchi Sensei could work well for this game.

OK, OK, [And she is your, default 'room mate']. Would you like me to write the rest of the plot too, haha! :D

I'm just joking. It's just nice to have a little personalisation in a game (setting ages, relationships etc) in games. Never hurts to ask ;)
As much as I'm not into that type of content, if the alternative is being stuck with only the option of there being incest or the characters being roommates, I'm definitely into the "write the characters' relationships" option. Nothing takes me out of a good story more than people explaining how immoral it is for landlords and roommates to sleep with each other, or talking to another roommate about "our dad," and having to choose between either dealing with that annoying logic or dealing with the incest. :cautious: I really wish more devs gave players multiple choice options for the relationships, or let players write-in the relationship they want them to have, that way people into the incest can get what they want and those of us who aren't can come up with our own solution based on the game-maker's writing.
Alternatively the dev could just give the player the power to turn that content on or off depending on the preference. Although I personally prefer the "choose/write-in their relationship" approach.

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019
What do you mean? you mean walkthrough?
I think, it is a little bit contra-intuity, that you have to skip mostly of the first day and the second day. But to be fair, is the game in a realy early version, so content and gameplay is also.

• Thinking Face

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
I think, it is a little bit contra-intuity, that you have to skip mostly of the first day and the second day. But to be fair, is the game in a realy early version, so content and gameplay is also.
I was supposed to show the tutorial on how to wait in the game, but did I do it? nope, no I did not, one day I will and that will be part o the tutorial.

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019
I was supposed to show the tutorial on how to wait in the game, but did I do it? nope, no I did not, one day I will and that will be part o the tutorial.
That was easy to find out. I was just surprise, that the right side of the clock is a four hour skip. And true be told: After I know that MC was tricked, Noel got a bunch of used underware.

• Haha

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
That was easy to find out. I was just surprise, that the right side of the clock is a four hour skip. And true be told: After I know that MC was tricked, Noel got a bunch of used underware.
She will start liking it soon enough XD.
Not everyone did though, some people don't get it at first it's normal, the UI needs a tutorial, but I haven't even finished the UI XD.

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
There seems to be silence both here, on Patreon as well as Subscribestar. Would you care to give us a small update about what you're working on currently?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes