Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is this game dead? Nothing on Patreon since September. Although, as of this post the dev was "last seen today"? Doragin
And yet if one looks at "latest activity", there has been no posts or reactions whatsoever since last november.

Don't know, more of a wild guess/theory actually, but it's possible "last seen" in that particular case might actually mean "last time this person's profile was looked into by someone else" - and if it is so, what you noticed in fact could have been yourself checking into Doragin's whereabouts, instead of the Dev proper....

Not certain, it's a guess more than anything, but weirder things have happened online due to someone making an interface less clear than one thought it was.

Abandoned???
No updates since september, no messages from the Dev since november. Certainly fits the "Onhold/Abandoned" bill by forum rules by quite a decent margin.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Not really abandoned, just couldn't work much on it since like 2 versions ago.

I will release a small version next month just to release something.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 0632154 and Lerd0

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not really abandoned, just couldn't work much on it since like 2 versions ago.

I will release a small version next month just to release something.
Great to hear of you and be corrected then. Hoping for good news next month.

Reactions: Doragin

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Oh well.. as fun it could be right now there's not much content, around 1 hour of content (plus some time wasting)

• Sad

DemonicN

Jul 10, 2021
Hey Dev love the game but it really need more content, the ideas are interesting the writing are good, the scene where the girl got control over the mouse was surprising. Good luck mate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doragin and Oboe

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
For a v7 there's barely enough content for your average v1... pretty disappointing as i was just getting into it, i hold off on playing new games until they're at least a few versions in so i can really get a feel for them but this one i can barely tell if i like it or not there's so little to work with. Yeah, that's what i'd call my first experience with it, disappointing. At the current rate of content development i guess i'll put this one in storage for at least a year.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
why is there a washing machine for clothes in the kitchen? Also the game tells me to wait until something happens after giving her the phone, but nothing ever happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Doragin and Oboe

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I keep on getting
love+
love++
trust+
trust++
lust+
lust++
with noelle
... but I then go to her stats in the phone and they are exactly the same as before
tags said:
[corruption][vaginal][creampie]
no other sexual tags
Wow, that is some ultra vanilla corruption...
I like it. let me download and see if it delivers

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Hello Dev! I have ask for you, How moch Fap-Fap material game already have?
I mean, not groping/handjob, i mean like BJ/Vag/Anal scenes.... Thx :)
Well to your standards it has an amazing quantity of .... 1.

why is there a washing machine for clothes in the kitchen? Also the game tells me to wait until something happens after giving her the phone, but nothing ever happens.
To wash clothes of course.
Why else do you need a washing machine.

Really amazing, but needs more content. Get the dorm up and running, pls.

Oboe
Thanks, will see what I can do for you my friend

I keep on getting
love+
love++
trust+
trust++
lust+
lust++
with noelle
... but I then go to her stats in the phone and they are exactly the same as before

Wow, that is some ultra vanilla corruption...
I like it. let me download and see if it delivers
Hmm that is weird, what levels is Noelle at? The ++ is XP doesn't mean you will level up but after a while it should. If you keep seeing them she should at least be lvl 2/3.

For the corruption, it will take big ass while

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes