mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hmm that is weird, what levels is Noelle at? The ++ is XP doesn't mean you will level up but after a while it should. If you keep seeing them she should at least be lvl 2/3.
All of her stats are at 3. is 3 just her current cap? In that case I suggest not displaying the on screen "trust++" etc message if the character is already capped.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
try skip time for like 1-2 day but stay at home
I did for about 100 days in different places. That does nothing. I think I've completed everything and the games just tells me to wait instead of telling me next update. Who knows

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doragin

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
All of her stats are at 3. is 3 just her current cap? In that case I suggest not displaying the on screen "trust++" etc message if the character is already capped.
It is not capped, if the notification shows you are supposed to get XP. But currently there is only enough events to get to lvl 3, so you shouldn't be able to get to lvl 4 unless you min max it

I did for about 100 days in different places. That does nothing. I think I've completed everything and the games just tells me to wait instead of telling me next update. Who knows
If she already got the phone and opened it, you only need to be in the living room on the weekend.

how is this game still just 250mb at 0.7 is it all low res stills?
Probably because of the lack of content

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It is not capped, if the notification shows you are supposed to get XP. But currently there is only enough events to get to lvl 3, so you shouldn't be able to get to lvl 4 unless you min max it
Wait, what do you mean only enough XP to get to level 3? are you supposed to get XP only once per scene?
Because she has a bunch of scenes that can be repeated an infinite amount of time to trigger the message of gaining XP, but seemingly do nothing.

• Thinking Face

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Mmmm... looks good, I guess. Does "Wait for an update", means waiting a few in-game days or actually wait for a game update? If all of those are what's showing in the event tracker does that mean the end of current content?

The premise seems interesting, the MC knows the feelings of those around him. It would be really interesting to see how he would discover the mystical around him with nothing but that trait of his. Especially that blackmail situation, that needs to be addressed immediately. The gallery in the phone too, that needs to be fixed. Its not showing anything, or maybe its not an H scene replayer?

There's some disconnected points I saw here, like apparently, if you say no to letting Noelle stay the apartment she uses her succubus powers or something? She still say something like that when she finally met Lilith again, even though I said yes to her for the first time, its in the MC's character after all. He's feeling sorry for her and that's why he let her stay.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Wait, what do you mean only enough XP to get to level 3? are you supposed to get XP only once per scene?
Because she has a bunch of scenes that can be repeated an infinite amount of time to trigger the message of gaining XP, but seemingly do nothing.
I can't reproduce this, what scenes give you infinite XP?

Mmmm... looks good, I guess. Does "Wait for an update", means waiting a few in-game days or actually wait for a game update? If all of those are what's showing in the event tracker does that mean the end of current content?

The premise seems interesting, the MC knows the feelings of those around him. It would be really interesting to see how he would discover the mystical around him with nothing but that trait of his. Especially that blackmail situation, that needs to be addressed immediately. The gallery in the phone too, that needs to be fixed. Its not showing anything, or maybe its not an H scene replayer?

There's some disconnected points I saw here, like apparently, if you say no to letting Noelle stay the apartment she uses her succubus powers or something? She still say something like that when she finally met Lilith again, even though I said yes to her for the first time, its in the MC's character after all. He's feeling sorry for her and that's why he let her stay.
Yep "Wait for an update" means you have finished that part of the quest and there is nothing you can do.
As for content if every main content is seen you should get a screen saying so, if you haven't seen this screen you still have things you can do, the quest tracker doesn't tell you what you are missing only the quest you already have (Don't try too hard to find everything you should get there by just playing the game normally at a later stage).

About the powers Noelle used, she tecnically used her powers before your answer, it's more of a suggestion so if you already have that idea it would change nothing.
Like I make you want to eat a burger, but if you already want to eat a burger it changes nothing. The power was used though.That is why you had no choice. If you already want her with you nothing changed for you but Noelle does not know this

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I can't reproduce this, what scenes give you infinite XP?
Well this is weird. I loaded up my save and now they do not do this anymore...
I definitely recall that Noelle lift skirt in the living room scene was giving me infinite notifications of love+

Actually I have seen cases where restarting renpy fixed things before. Sometimes a script does not get terminated properly but on a restart it won't run again

• Thinking Face

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I definitely recall that Noelle lift skirt in the living room scene was giving me infinite notifications of love+

Actually I have seen cases where restarting renpy fixed things before. Sometimes a script does not get terminated properly but on a restart it won't run again
I think this person above me refers to the notifications that indicate that love, lust or some other stats increases, but when you look at the character sheets in your phone, the change is not really reflected? I too, have seen some behavior like this, but the moment after a while of seeing it, I just stopped paying attention to it. So I can't say anything more.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020

Are you lvl 3? That event only takes you to lvl 3 I think.
Some events only give xp until a certain lvl.

I think this person above me refers to the notifications that indicate that love, lust or some other stats increases, but when you look at the character sheets in your phone, the change is not really reflected? I too, have seen some behavior like this, but the moment after a while of seeing it, I just stopped paying attention to it. So I can't say anything more.

Just so we are clear, the bars on the Stats (love, trust, lust) are not connected to XP but to the level of the stat. They will be linked to the XP in the future but for now it's just the lvl.

This means if you are lvl 2 and you get ++ notification you won't see the bar moving unless that takes you to lvl 3.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes, this is exactly what I mean. Playing a game from the beginning to the end of the currently available content, some scenes could be repeated for infinite notifications of XP gains, even though they were not giving infinite XP.

IIRC though you had to wait a day before you could get another notification "farmed". I tried farming it but noticed it is not working
Are you lvl 3? That event only takes you to lvl 3 I think.
Some events only give xp until a certain lvl.
Yes, I am level 3. But it kept on giving me the notification of "love+ XP gained" despite already being level 3.

I did it dozens of times after reaching level 3.

Brojo

Jun 3, 2018
For as little content as you had put in, grinding for the $350 is not worth the effort. I could see you wanting to expand that as you get more content, with other things to do in the meantime, but that's ALL there is. And I get you want to show other scenes outside of the goals, but when all the goals say "wait for an update" you're hurting yourself more than you being clever and "hiding things."

The "leveling" system needs to be explained better, and there should be an indicator that a particular action no longer provides points (if that's what is happening, since I haven't seen any indication on the lifting skirt action in a couple of tries now).

Most importantly, random player from these forums isn't inside your head. We won't see what your vision is for the game if you're being intentionally vague about certain aspects. Shift your focus toward making more explanation in the game, so you can spend more of your time making the game going forward, rather than answering all these inane questions about whatever is supposed to be happening.

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Yes, this is exactly what I mean. Playing a game from the beginning to the end of the currently available content, some scenes could be repeated for infinite notifications of XP gains, even though they were not giving infinite XP.

IIRC though you had to wait a day before you could get another notification "farmed". I tried farming it but noticed it is not working

Yes, I am level 3. But it kept on giving me the notification of "love+ XP gained" despite already being level 3.

I did it dozens of times after reaching level 3.
I will just assume it was a weird bug, if you can reproduce it send me a PM. Will look into it.

For as little content as you had put in, grinding for the $350 is not worth the effort. I could see you wanting to expand that as you get more content, with other things to do in the meantime, but that's ALL there is. And I get you want to show other scenes outside of the goals, but when all the goals say "wait for an update" you're hurting yourself more than you being clever and "hiding things."

The "leveling" system needs to be explained better, and there should be an indicator that a particular action no longer provides points (if that's what is happening, since I haven't seen any indication on the lifting skirt action in a couple of tries now).

Most importantly, random player from these forums isn't inside your head. We won't see what your vision is for the game if you're being intentionally vague about certain aspects. Shift your focus toward making more explanation in the game, so you can spend more of your time making the game going forward, rather than answering all these inane questions about whatever is supposed to be happening.
I didn't really though about it, just did whatever I felt I wanted to do.

There will be a tutorial at some point in time.
The indication that an action no longer provides points is the fact that the notification doesn't show up, do you mean it would be better to explicity add a notification that shows the points were not added? I could do that and see if it's better for you guys, seems like a good idea to me actually.

I blame my lack of writing talent, can't keep explaining things to the player it gets boring really fast. I don't think I can fix that on the spot, the goal is to do the show don't tell thing, if I can't I can't but I will certainly try.

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated .

Reactions: Brojo

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I will just assume it was a weird bug, if you can reproduce it send me a PM. Will look into it.
We already went over it on discord several days ago.
After rebooting the game the issue did not reoccur. Leading me to believe it has to do with script leftovers from a script that did not terminate properly (since I started a new save and played through all the content in one sitting).
IIRC another person on discord had mentioned they had something similar.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You've got corruption as content, is that because the MC can sense what other ppl are feeling and can attempt to manipulate them?

Is Exhibitionism planned?

Eh, just read the spoiler on game mechanics that somewhat answered it, I'll download and give it a try.
The power is empathy if it is as described a feeling about others an insight. Corruption is when others do things they would not do, but under an influence do them anyways and like it.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020

I didn't really though about it, just did whatever I felt I wanted to do.

There will be a tutorial at some point in time.
The indication that an action no longer provides points is the fact that the notification doesn't show up, do you mean it would be better to explicity add a notification that shows the points were not added? I could do that and see if it's better for you guys, seems like a good idea to me actually.

I blame my lack of writing talent, can't keep explaining things to the player it gets boring really fast. I don't think I can fix that on the spot, the goal is to do the show don't tell thing, if I can't I can't but I will certainly try.

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated .
simple notification: "max for current character level"

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
No new posts on Patreon since May 17. Its nearing 4+ months since any progress or news has been reported. Anyone knows anything?

Doragin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
No new posts on Patreon since May 17. Its nearing 4+ months since any progress or news has been reported. Anyone knows anything?
Hey hey, considering how things are going with updates I will probably just unlaunch my patreon and keep working on it behind the scenes and come back when I have some content.

Still deciding. I am clearly not providing enough content to have a Patreon going.

I will update you guys when I make a decision.

Thanks

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes