DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Great start. The MC was laid back. I like most of the women though I'd say Becca and MCs Mom edges slightly but they're all roughly around the same area right now.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the game and its story progress.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not bad. Standard incest setup. Mother is way too young looking, but she is hot af. Dialogue sounds pretty natural. Some bugs and grammar issues (please.. for the love of god, it's could've, could have, but NOT could of). Absolutely terrible free roaming bullshit. Only 1 place to go at each moment. No clues on where to go unless you click around randomly. Hidden items you need to click to progress.

The interactions and dialogues did manage to catch my attention a little bit though. 3/5 for me. Good luck.

Reactions: JjJ5

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Improve the clunky UI( hints, phone, shiny interactable objects etc) and make the mom older, rest is good.

Reactions: Montana67

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
while the renders are pretty nice .. i'm having trouble without hints .. downloaded and tried till i got bored shitless trying to do anything after i got home :rolleyes:
others may like this type of click the shit out of everything game .. i don't .. wish you luck with this game

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
This feels like a kinetic novel dressed up as a sandbox.
Here are 5 options, you can choose any one of them as long as you choose option 3...

As has been mentioned previously, seriously needs both visual hints for clickable objects and something like a objective list.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Too many script errors. Linear game thrown in a sandbox with "find the pixel that does something" point&click gameplay with no hints. I reached a point where I was trapped in the house with no clues on what to do, even reloading and reading everything the crap MC says did not give any info on what I should do. Probably another bug where the map icon should be on screen so I can leave the frigging house but who knows?

Also doesn't feel much like a harem game. Jennifers introduction where the player gets to learn she's a slut but is hidden from the MC is kinda NTRy. The mom who looks like she's 15 is obviously a checkbox feature just for the incest tag. Meh.

Doubt I'd download this again based on this trainwreck.

Montana67

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Sorry for not posting anything for the last 20 hours. There was an issue with the server and I had no idea when my game was going to get posted. I'm working hard at fixing issues (thanks Lorric17 ), I appreciate the criticism, keep it coming.

Last edited:

Montana67

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Ok, i have absolutely no idea how to progress after waking up after club, i showered and ate, now what?
it would be nice to at least hightlight interactable objects
Go into the study and check the computer.

So I've been having trouble getting highlighted areas to work in Ren'py, I'll keep working at it but expect many more hints in the next update. Thanks.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The story / setting is nothing special yet, but that's something that has to be judged after a couple of updates. The characters and renders look fucking great, but the animations are not on par right now.
MCs chest looks weird, which is something other developers have struggled with, too. Might just be HS2 or whatever the engine is.
Items are hard to find, it would be nice to have clickable items outlined. I haven't found a stool for the note in the kitchen, I just didn't want to spam click every chair, stool, box etc.
With 9 girls, I hope for 'fast' progression speed with each of them. This may be a personal thing, but after having played a LOT of these games, I just don't want to wait 10 months or so until the mom or the other conflicted, super hot and favorite character decides she wants to touch MCs dick for the first time.

I think this is a promising game and I hope you stick with it. Good luck!