bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I don't know if the dev did it on purpose or just is not that good with animations but the kissing scenes are not as hot as they are funny. If he/she reads this, not knocking you either way, I enjoy funny, even if it is not intentional. It also sets this apart from many of the other cookie cutter titles out there.

Reactions: CapR

LIhg

May 18, 2018
I don't know if the dev did it on purpose or just is not that good with animations but the kissing scenes are not as hot as they are funny. If he/she reads this, not knocking you either way, I enjoy funny, even if it is not intentional. It also sets this apart from many of the other cookie cutter titles out there.
dev doesn't do the animations he has a modded sims 4 and records with the built in features

Reactions: CapR

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Insimology [v0.5] [CapR]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this update, goddamn didn't expected that ending with the sister at all because I'm like "Wow! That was fast, MC fucked other women like bunny yet only her got it?" but very fun. Can't wait to see the next update and how our boy handle the situation

Reactions: IceL33 and Asenaris

Loku02457

Apr 19, 2022
Thanks for super apk c
Insimology [v0.5] [CapR]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insimology [v0.5] [CapR]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Thanks for super apk compressed size

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes