• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CapR

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022
i tried the last update of the game
i don't write reviews much, but i like the premise of this game, the idea is nice, the story is so far seems okay, the graphics are decent, the animated scenes need some work; they were buggy/ clipping, if that part is fixed, it will help the overall of the game A LOT!

aside from that i liked the game!
best of luck to the dev!
Renpy doesn't support mp4 files and if you play those animations in any media player they look good. Don't know what causing this.

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
It's a great update. Wanted to see some actions with mom but the tease scenes were worth it. Hope to see some hottt mon or aunt scenes on the next update.

Reactions: CapR

Pranshu

Jun 30, 2020
Should I be mentally reading the whole thing in a vaguely racist Indian accent, or just default to my usual American? What's the optimal gaming experience here?
As an Indian(unfortunately), you have my permission to read it in indian accent... being a little racist is all ok and fun if its harmless and doesnt intend any insult.

Reactions: CapR
Mar 27, 2020
If there is not a reference to having to buy iTunes gift cards in this game I am gonna be sad. Also, as a non-Indian American white guy, you have peeked my interest, those ladies are fine!

Reactions: CapR and Franjj

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not gonna lie I'm just like many here want to smash that mom's ass so much but I love the build up for the right moment more, after all the mother are the "main course" so a bit of teasing feel very fun and I know when the time come it will be worth it

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes