RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** thanks to perseus420

Insimology-1.0-CH6-10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Mokume

Oct 27, 2019
What's the ending of the game like?
Cliff hanger hinting towards more hopefully. While the version states 1.0 it looks like the story will continue. I believe the Devs personal choice for version numbers is .1 per Chapter. Which is very confusing comparing it to other titles. So, version 0.5 is Chapters 1-5 and Version 1.0 is Chapters 6-10 which would mean if they continued developing then version 1.1 would be Chapter 11 "Only" etc. It seems to be causing a lot of confusion since 1.0 normally means the main "Story", is over and further versions are just bug fixes etc. That doesn't seem like it will be the case with this game.

ebilcake

Jun 23, 2019
It's different, why not use the Sims to make an adult game I guess.

You could also just download the Sims 4 and install the mods yourself though.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. Since v0.9, when I click on the executable, it doesn't do anything. This happens with only one game. The only thing I see in common is that both games have one executable whereas typically there are two (one for 64-bit as unlabeled and one for 32-bit and named such). Any ideas why this is happening? For the last two times, I find it strange that a download was corrupt for the exact same game.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
title imply there pregnancy and lots of it? or is the title misleading

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
title imply there pregnancy and lots of it? or is the title misleading
Pretty sure the title is referencing that it's a Sims game and not some weird wordplay on insemination. No pregnancy tag and I haven't played the last couple updates but I don't believe I had seen any reference to it yet at least.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Pretty sure the title is referencing that it's a Sims game and not some weird wordplay on insemination. No pregnancy tag and I haven't played the last couple updates but I don't believe I had seen any reference to it yet at least.
IIRC theres 2 pregnancies so far, so its both a Sims 4 pun and a pregnancy pun.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes