nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Nice game. Very promising. Nicely shaped women. Although, they all look alike. I hope the next chapter will be about the mom and aunt. Keep up the good work.

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
Finally some indian touch.. games but don't hate me i like the dad to fuck his big sister if MC neglected her Plus...sasur Bahu.( Personal widow Bahu will be good so that sasur can marry her and impregnate her without cucking son to avoid NTR tag but a Love story between sasur and Bahu).. Game needed with pregnancy and marriage ending always wonderful.. just my personal view don't hate me.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Any other mac users unable to launch this with the Renpy launcher? It usually works for me but I get
"AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'". CapR could you make a Mac distribution?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
The truth is that I would never have imagined that someone would make an erotic game based on the popular sims game... I liked the result, good job, I hope there will be a new game update soon
The girl in the signature with the huge areolas is friggin HOT! Sauce please

Reactions: varkatzas666

FuckersGulch

Jul 16, 2017
First time seeing this, graphics are so-so but as someone who wants to fuck his Desi girlfriend's bitch mother I'll give it a shot

3.80 star(s) 37 Votes