RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Strange, ss support answered my question within 24 hours, although maybe it's different departments. :unsure: Either way, I can wait. Right now I'm focused on finishing the chapter.

When I started making the game, I didn't expect to make money at all so I'm not worried about it.
From my understanding, don't know if it is actually true, linking your social profiles accounts like twitter, discord and etcetera helps speed up the process. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Instinct Unleashed [Ch. 3] [Kind Nightmares] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [386 MB]
- - -

Mac [396 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update, still quite enjoyable. We got a nice amount of story content which was great, along with some fun lewds.

But otherwise, yeah. Loving this game still. The story is intriguing, and Jade is just an awesome character to play as. Thanks for the great work and looking forward to what comes next. ;)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I didn't play the game yet, the graphs holding me back to start playing.
All people have different tastes, but some people were also hesitant because of the renders, but gave the game a chance and liked it. They even left a 5 star reviews and they still post in the comments.

In the end you can always delete the game and forget about it.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
This game's got an awesome plot, absolutely amazing characters, a badass MC, and loads of sexy fun times. Check out the reviews, which are almost all 5 stars, despite the graphics, which are still pretty damn good for a first-time dev. Give the game a shot, or you'll be missing out on a serious gem. There's a lot of reasons this thread is jam-packed with positive feedback.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Nice update, still quite enjoyable. We got a nice amount of story content which was great, along with some fun lewds.

But otherwise, yeah. Loving this game still. The story is intriguing, and Jade is just an awesome character to play as. Thanks for the great work and looking forward to what comes next. ;)
Yeah Nate seems like a cool friend so even tho I'm all in Netori most of the time in this case I just choose to have them both as Jade's subs cuz the more the merrier;)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Thx dev for delivering another good chapter! The sex scenes in this update seems less than in the last update (might be because of the branch of three different sex scenes in the Nate x Lena scene) but still the story keeps progressing in the right direction. Shame that we don't get another Evelyn hot scene in this chapter:cry:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Nice update in terms of the major plot progress.

There was a lot of abruptness this time and it feels a bit odd.
On that note, is there a way that the end-of-scene's can fade out ratherthan snap to black. That happens suddenly a lot.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
If you are okay with futa-protagonist and want to read a good futa-dom story you should definitely check this out! I was on the same boat as you because of the graphics but I'm glad I decided to try it because this might just be one of my Top 3 futa AVNs.

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes