• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Honestly, writing and story is still absolutely top notch, as are the facial expressions and scene pacing.
Sure, the Nate and Lena scene might have been slightly longer/detailed but I feel like it did it's job as a stepping stone into whatever that relationship will entail, and I probably only would've elaborated on the intro to the scene (i.e a bit more leadup to the sexual encounter) and maybe a bit more dialogue and a handful of renders more after the scene. It honestly wouldn't take much to make that encounter a bit better for the people who are annoyed with it.

On the other hand, the Julie scene was hot as fuck for what it was, and it's nice to have her character expanded on a bit to show that she's just an insecure youth with mommy issues that wants to experience new things. It might have been brief but it shed a LOT of light on her as a character and scenes like that are very underrated and intimate.

And as always, Jade never disappoints, setting clear expectations and boundaries while respecting the people she's involved with and making sure that they fully consent.

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
I absolutely love this game. The girls are great, the FMC is very pretty and not some pushover and the updates happen fast and are really big. You will definitely have my support when your SS or whatever is coming up! Please don't drop this :BootyTime:

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
A good game, with an interesting plot and sexual content. Yes, there are practically no sex scenes in the third chapter, but that's okay. Jade, Bella and Ivy are my favorites so far, I'm also looking forward to seeing more of Mia.

But I was upset by the presence of scenes with males, I don’t like it, especially in this game, and I would like to avoid this. After all, before this there were no hints of such scenes; the game was in a completely different way - futa on female or lesbians. Don't change this please.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
A good game, with an interesting plot and sexual content. Yes, there are practically no sex scenes in the third chapter, but that's okay. Jade, Bella and Ivy are my favorites so far, I'm also looking forward to seeing more of Mia.

But I was upset by the presence of scenes with males, I don’t like it, especially in this game, and I would like to avoid this. After all, before this there were no hints of such scenes; the game was in a completely different mood - futa on female or lesbians. Don't change this please.
I mean, you straight up can avoid it though?
Both 'male' scenes (if you can argue that Sam counts as strictly male) can be avoided.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I mean, you straight up can avoid it though?
Both 'male' scenes (if you can argue that Sam counts as strictly male) can be avoided.
Yes, I know, I said that I was upset by the presence of these scenes.
At first it seemed to me that there would be no scenes with males. At least that's what it seemed like in the story.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Yes, I know, I said that I was upset by the presence of these scenes.
At first it seemed to me that there would be no scenes with males. At least that's what it seemed like in the story.
I mean that's fine, you're fully allowed to dislike something, I was merely commenting on that you wanted to avoid those scenes, to which I specified that you can avoid them.

Though, given that Sam shows up pretty early, it definitely seemed to me like males would be a possibility as Jade seemingly has preferences but doesn't seem to overly care about what gender her conquests are.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I mean that's fine, you're fully allowed to dislike something, I was merely commenting on that you wanted to avoid those scenes, to which I specified that you can avoid them.

Though, given that Sam shows up pretty early, it definitely seemed to me like males would be a possibility as Jade seemingly has preferences but doesn't seem to overly care about what gender her conquests are.
I repeat, this is not about scenes can be skipped or not, but about the presence of these scenes. And this applies not only to the sexual part, but also to the plot and character of Jade. Previously, there were no hints of this in the plot. Yes, there was something in the first chapter, but I considered it an exception, but here it is again. Expectations are disappointed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

But I was upset by the presence of scenes with males, I don’t like it, especially in this game, and I would like to avoid this. After all, before this there were no hints of such scenes; the game was in a completely different way - futa on female or lesbians. Don't change this please.
There was a scene with a male in the second update. Sam is male.

The stuff with Nate is optional.

I repeat, this is not about scenes can be skipped or not, but about the presence of these scenes. And this applies not only to the sexual part, but also to the plot and character of Jade. Previously, there were no hints of this in the plot. Yes, there was something in the first chapter, but I considered it an exception, but here it is again. Expectations are disappointed.
Oh now you can just sod off.

If the dev wants to add those scenes, and people want them, then it's on them. It's not up to you to decide content because you don't like it. You aint that special.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Oh now you can just sod off.

If the dev wants to add those scenes, and people want them, then it's on them. It's not up to you to decide content because you don't like it. You aint that special.
I don't need your useless advice, I'll decide for myself what to do.
First of all, I already called the game good. Secondly, yes, the developer can add to the game what he want, I just expressed my opinion and wishes. If you don't like it, then it's you can just sod off.
Ignored.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I repeat, this is not about scenes can be skipped or not, but about the presence of these scenes.
You don't like them being in game... Don't pursue the clearly signposted content that is not forced upon you.
If it being in the game at all is a problem for you, then this game's not for you.

Previously, there were no hints of this in the plot. Yes, there was something in the first chapter, but I considered it an exception, but here it is again. Expectations are disappointed.
This is an in-development project over which you have no control. Once is, like said, an exception. More with that same character means it is not an exception when it comes to that character.
We've now got two male characters with which Jade can do things with/to, so there really is no exception... If you choose to go with those characters and that content.

I don't need your useless advice, I'll decide for myself what to do.
Just like nobody needs your opinion... You're fortunate that an online forum provides you the means to shape your experience into more of an echo-chamber for yourself.

First of all, I already called the game good. Secondly, yes, the developer can add to the game what he want, I just expressed my opinion and wishes. If you don't like it, then it's you can just sod off.
Ignored.
Here's the thing though... You had to have chosen to see those scenes to know what the contain.
They're clearly marked as to what kind of content you can expect, but you still chose them. You literally only have yourself to blame for seeing things you didn't want to see. :LOL:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Well, that's not true. I know no one hardly ever reads this, but still. It was there from the beginning. 10.png

Still glad, that you enjoyed it.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
You don't like them being in game... Don't pursue the clearly signposted content that is not forced upon you.
If it being in the game at all is a problem for you, then this game's not for you.
You obviously didn't understand what I meant at all.

This is an in-development project over which you have no control.
Really??? Unbelievable!

Just like nobody needs your opinion... You're fortunate that an online forum provides you the means to shape your experience into more of an echo-chamber for yourself.
You don't need to. But I didn’t write this to you either.

Here's the thing though... You had to have chosen to see those scenes to know what the contain.
They're clearly marked as to what kind of content you can expect, but you still chose them. You literally only have yourself to blame for seeing things you didn't want to see.
I did not see.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You obviously didn't understand what I meant at all.
Ooooh, quote mining!
You don't like futa-on-male content being in the game. It is, and you have to choose to see it.

You're still here, it's still in the game and won't be going away... Will you?

I repeat, it's been there since the beginning, and you've had to physically make the choice to see it - You have to click on the option as it appears with each character for who that content applies.

You don't need to. But I didn’t write this to you either.
You quoted me which notifies me of being quoted and by whom.
So yes, you very much did write that to me.

I did not see.
Is that your way of saying that you can't read?

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Well, as a first point, congratulations and thanks for the chapter, the plot goes very well slowly and surely step by step, like a soldier going into action. :cool:

As for the spiciness, I love how Jade gradually gets involved with the girls around her, letting the sexual tension build between her, like Jade putting Viv against the wall making her feel vulnerable or Julie letting her get used to Futa's cock. before we get hardcore in the near future. :sneaky:

As for Nate and Lena, I decided not to get involved with any of them, I thought it was a little unnecessary (please don't hit me:eek:) I like to think that Jade gets involved with people who need someone like her in their lives to make them feel good both emotionally and sexually, as it has been with Bliar, Sam or Julie, on the other hand, Nate and Lena are a happy couple with a stable business and no apparent problems, so getting involved with them at the moment does not contribute much.

I especially liked that we were able to get to know Julie a little more, giving her a little background so that she is not just a girl to make Jade horny with, Ashley is getting cuter and cuter with her crush on her aunt while Jade tries to encourage her to be her personally, I certainly look forward to seeing how their relationship develops.

_SomeOneElse_

Jul 12, 2021
Didn't notice. There were no hints in the plot itself. But then it's sad. I just hope it won't be too much.
Till now, each decision acts as opt-out/-in into kinks / relationships. When Jade asked herself "Should I "help" Sam?" there was a short animation/preview just before that and also the options made it explicit "Feminization, sissification". Imho it's crystal clear what someone could expected in next/further scene if that option is chosen.

So, the parametric solution is, just changing that decision (load an old save / restart). Because the good thing is, that Kind Nightmares adds that options so everyone can enjoy the game by there own liking.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Till now, each decision acts as opt-out/-in into kinks / relationships. When Jade asked herself "Should I "help" Sam?" there was a short animation/preview just before that and also the options made it explicit "Feminization, sissification". Imho it's crystal clear what someone could expected in next/further scene if that option is chosen.

So, the parametric solution is, just changing that decision (load an old save / restart). Because the good thing is, that Kind Nightmares adds that options so everyone can enjoy the game by there own liking.
Well, thank you captain obvious.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As for most of the criticism I've read, I understand and unfortunately there's nothing I can do anymore except take notes. I wanted to focus on the plot in this chapter, so I guess I paid less attention to the sex scenes since no one liked them.

The scene with Lena and Nate was largely experimental with the threesomes. I wanted to try my hand at them, given that they are not in main cast.
To be fair i avoided the scene with Nate and Lena. Since i am roleplaying, my Jade is not really into muscle guys plus there was always the worry her "lone wolf" attitude could damage their relationship in the future, despite both of them making assurances on the contrary. (y)

But i really enjoyed the scene with Julie, while short it set some much needed character development for her.
Also Sam sequence i guess will bring Jade "punishing" her nephew in the future? And while i would have preferred Jade just to fuck him as a femboy it was still hot to see Sam in a dress (almost) ready to take her D. :devilish:
By the way, this route will go full transition or will Sam just keep as a femboy who enjoy crossdressing? :unsure:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 17 Votes