• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
As for most of the criticism I've read, I understand and unfortunately there's nothing I can do anymore except take notes. I wanted to focus on the plot in this chapter, so I guess I paid less attention to the sex scenes since no one liked them.

The scene with Lena and Nate was largely experimental with the threesomes. I wanted to try my hand at them, given that they are not in main cast.
The plot is a lot of what attracted so much interest and sets thids apart for many other games, so I have no issue with having plot based chapters.
And I never said I didn't like the scenes. And I also greatly appreciate build-up over updates like with Maria, Mia and Ivy, Ashely, Julie, the continuation with Evelyn, Viv, etc. because it makes the impact latyer on more meaningful.

I think the case with this update is the previous scenes in Ch1 and 2 were given so much breathing room and had arcs, so they felt more grand and meaningful.
Blair and Evelyn both had longer lead-ins with the sexual tension, which lead into the sex scens, and then they had an aftermaths.

I think for me, the main things is the game is said to have a lot of Netori, and Jade could destroy a couple of reltionships. And with Lena, the build-up made it seem like she was interested in Jade more than she is in Nathan. She even made a flirty comment how they wouldn't want Jade to steal her best friend's wife.
I don't have an issue with an open reltionship route, I guess it was just not expected here so it doesn't have the impact compared to what was expected.
So far we've had Blair, which we don't know if she'll be coming back, and Evelyn for the netori. So Evelyn is the only known remaining case for a game that's said to have a lot.

And I did like the Julie build-up here with her virginity revelation and it makes sense why she wouldn't jump Jade's bone right away. It had good lead-in do what happened with them in the car too. So I withdraw most of my complaints there.

Regarding all this, I personally would prefer that if lewd scenes would be added for the sake of having lewd scenes in the update, that you forego adding them and wait until you have a spot to let them have more breathing room.
One of the reasons this game has garnered so much attention so soon even with dated graphics is because of the pacing, the story, and the breathing room given to the lewd scenes. Evenlyn being a masterclass as letting the sexual tension build up over the time in the club, to the scene in the alley, to the aftermath at her house which gave promise to more between them when Jade had that mic drop moment.

Because if you're going to have selective routes in a game, you're sooner or later going to run into issues that all multi-path games have in that the continuity and pacing can get borked because scenes are skipped or different routes in scenes are taken, so in order for everything to be seamless you have to put more time into plotting out how each option will go.
Else the jarring transitions will become more prominent. Adding scenes in for the sake of meeting a lewd quota will only add to this.

This is all my opinion of course. So take it as you will.

All this said, I'm still very excited to see how things progress!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lich-Lord457

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I can't remember if I left a comment last time I played this. I think it's a real solid. The renders might not be the best but their perfectly serviceable. It's well written I haven't felt the need to start skipping at any point, which is a very good sign. The main girl is hot and I'm looking forward to her breaking in all those girls (and the trap).

thehydra010

Apr 9, 2021
Good game. One main problem I have, though. Why does Jade become such a fucking pussy when interacting with her family? Around everyone else, she's super dominant, but around her family, she is unable to speak back to them when they're being complete assholes to her. She lets her mother, who married a rich guy, say that she worked hard, and Jade doesn't understand hard work. After her mother kicked her out and then remarried a rich guy while Jade had to work, she should have slapped her mother. Instead, she barely says anything. Then, when her cousin finds out she's a futa and is angry, Jade accepts that as justified anger towards her. Jade was a child whose mother was forcing her to lie to everyone. Her mother was practically abusing her. Her cousin is being a bitch, and Jade can call her out on that. Instead, it seems that Jade agrees with her that she's the bad guy somehow. After that reveal to her cousin, Jade indicates that she wants to stop lying to her sister. Jade goes to her sister's apartment and intends to try to reconnect. So why the fuck does Jade not tell her sister? Why does she suddenly decide that she'd rather be yelled at and have her sister think she's horrible than do what she had already planned to do before her sister asked the question Jade knew her sister would ask? It just seems so stupid. I understand that she feels more vulnerable around family, but her personality changes to the complete opposite. Jade seems to think she's the bad guy, despite most of the problems of her and her sister coming from her mother being a bad person. She seems to understand her mother is a shitty person and a really shitty mother, so why does she let everyone else blame her constantly?

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Good game. One main problem I have, though. Why does Jade become such a fucking pussy when interacting with her family? Around everyone else, she's super dominant, but around her family, she is unable to speak back to them when they're being complete assholes to her. She lets her mother, who married a rich guy, say that she worked hard, and Jade doesn't understand hard work. After her mother kicked her out and then remarried a rich guy while Jade had to work, she should have slapped her mother. Instead, she barely says anything. Then, when her cousin finds out she's a futa and is angry, Jade accepts that as justified anger towards her. Jade was a child whose mother was forcing her to lie to everyone. Her mother was practically abusing her. Her cousin is being a bitch, and Jade can call her out on that. Instead, it seems that Jade agrees with her that she's the bad guy somehow. After that reveal to her cousin, Jade indicates that she wants to stop lying to her sister. Jade goes to her sister's apartment and intends to try to reconnect. So why the fuck does Jade not tell her sister? Why does she suddenly decide that she'd rather be yelled at and have her sister think she's horrible than do what she had already planned to do before her sister asked the question Jade knew her sister would ask? It just seems so stupid. I understand that she feels more vulnerable around family, but her personality changes to the complete opposite. Jade seems to think she's the bad guy, despite most of the problems of her and her sister coming from her mother being a bad person. She seems to understand her mother is a shitty person and a really shitty mother, so why does she let everyone else blame her constantly?
tl;dr, probably "don't rock the boat". Jade recently came back and probably realizes that most of her family is like talking to a brick wall, and thus not necessary to start shit over. If you've grown up around people who incessantly tends to blame everyone but themselves, you intrinsically realize that it's just useless to try to convince them otherwise.

Atleast that's how I look at it. Maybe Jade is gearing up to go ham on her mom (I know I would) but want to pick the right time and place perhaps, or just want to avoid her as much as humanly possible.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Good game. One main problem I have, though. Why does Jade become such a fucking pussy when interacting with her family?
She's not.
Around everyone else, she's super dominant, but around her family, she is unable to speak back to them when they're being complete assholes to her. She lets her mother, who married a rich guy, say that she worked hard, and Jade doesn't understand hard work. After her mother kicked her out and then remarried a rich guy while Jade had to work, she should have slapped her mother.
She just treats her family better than she does everyone else. And if she slapped her mother, would she not be at risk of being arrested for assault? She's a horrible mother so I don't think she'd have any issue with putting her own child in jail.
Instead, she barely says anything. Then, when her cousin finds out she's a futa and is angry, Jade accepts that as justified anger towards her.
Because she's right and Jade knows it. Jade isn't the bad guy here but that doesn't mean everyone who she lied to at the behest of her mother can't be hurt/angry by her inability to defend her dignity from her mother.
After that reveal to her cousin, Jade indicates that she wants to stop lying to her sister. Jade goes to her sister's apartment and intends to try to reconnect. So why the fuck does Jade not tell her sister? Why does she suddenly decide that she'd rather be yelled at and have her sister think she's horrible than do what she had already planned to do before her sister asked the question Jade knew her sister would ask? It just seems so stupid.
On this part, I agree that it was weird how she didn't do what she had planned to do.
I understand that she feels more vulnerable around family, but her personality changes to the complete opposite. Jade seems to think she's the bad guy, despite most of the problems of her and her sister coming from her mother being a bad person. She seems to understand her mother is a shitty person and a really shitty mother, so why does she let everyone else blame her constantly?
This kind of upbringing can really mess with anyone's self-esteem so i'm not surprised at how Jade evolved after being kicked out. Her mother was a big factor in her childhood trauma so she became sort of the sole cause of Jade's every predicament. Jade sought to escape from her mother and hurt every other person in her family in the process so it's not a surprise to me at how they're all angry about how she was either hiding things from them or that she didn't run to them instead of running away

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Good update.
The only thing I found a bit off is that Jade show to 4 peoples that she is a futanari while she still hidden it from her own sister.
With Viv, as her murdered friend was also a futanari, Jade could expect that Viv will keep it a secret.
As with Nathan, who his her best-friend for a long time, Jade can trust him to never betray her.
But she don't know Lena. Sure, Lena was ostracized, a bit like futanari are. But still, Jade know little about her. Perhaps even that story is all mad up?
And I found it even more incredible with Julie. Sharing a secret like that with a teenager you barely know? It's a big risk.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
And I found it even more incredible with Julie. Sharing a secret like that with a teenager you barely know? It's a big risk.
I hadn't thought about that, as a young lady normally she wouldn't be able to keep that secret, but then I remembered that Julie is a very obedient kitten who does what Jade tells her, so I don't think there's any danger on her part.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I loved Viv this update, her banter with Jade was really cute, she has a beautiful design, and her dress was gorgeous. She comes across as a smart, kindhearted girl who is cautious about keeping herself safe, and I'm keen to learn more about her.

The fact she kept a gun hidden during the investigation was a great touch, indicates she has a good head on her shoulders and had more than one backup plan in-case Jade couldn't defend her.

People discuss the renders as a negative, but I disagree now; a lot of the shots, and especially the pinup photos, looked really high quality and sexy in this update. I love the design of the women in this game, I genuinely prefer it to how DAZ models often look. This update also continues the excellent effort with transition shots and subtle tweaks in posture and facial expressions that elevate the cinematography. Stuff like Jade's bemusement when texting Ivy, or hiding her smile when she stumbles upon Evelyn are such good touches.

Lena and Isabella are incredibly hot, and I love how both they and Jade constantly eye-fuck each-other. The engine's breast physics and deformation also comes across in the renders when Lena and Isabella subtly shift around or lean into people, it looks great.

The sex-scene pacing was definitely a bit off this update, but the build up with the cast like Maria was top notch, the writing feels natural and engaging as always. Honestly most of my thoughts align with what DankMemesAndCreams said a while back, it all holds true and speaks to the games quality.

I would love to see some more Netori emphasis, as I actually find that quite a fun fantasy.

Amazing work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kind Nightmares

gnusto_cleesh

Feb 14, 2019
I never bother to post around here but this VN is something special and I wanted to say so since the developer is active in the thread. The writing is leaps and bounds better than most of the chaff you have to sort through to find the gems on this site, and the lewd parts are very well done. And of course it helps that it's basically laser-targeted at some of my favorite kinks, hah!

Reactions: Kind Nightmares
4.90 star(s) 17 Votes