• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
maybe that's because VAM is minority compared to HS or DAZ, people just didn't get used to the art style to begin with
No, I don't think that's the point.

I partially agree with the comments that scenes came out abrupt and probably cliffy. But if the whole prologue with Blair, for example, was to show how the mc behaves not only in bed but also afterwards, and the whole section with Evelyn to introduce and set up one of the main netori lines, then the scene with Lena and Nate, like I said, wanted to try out the threesomes.

Well and yeah, I spent the most development time on this scene from the whole chapter, because I was working at about 4-5 fps I was a bit mentally drained that I wasn't able to do what I originally wanted to do. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

But I'll learn from my mistakes.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Good update.
The only thing I found a bit off is that Jade show to 4 peoples that she is a futanari while she still hidden it from her own sister.
(snip)
It can be harder sometime to tell something to someone you know than to a complete stranger. The other thing is that when Jade went to her sister's to tell her, they started arguing almost immediately and the tone of the conversation rose up to levels where the mood for confidences wasn't there anymore. She plans to do it again and Ivy despite her seduction attempts seams to be trying to help with that. So no to me it is not strange that she hasn't told her sister yet, but I expect an other outrage when Mia learns that she is close to the last person to learn the secret.

And like you said the update was great.

Sep 4, 2018
Hopefully, Blair shows back up again in some way, like to maybe calling the mc and wanting to move in with the Mc if chosen to be on her path. And we can choose to keep her in the house where she is like a house pet like a slave to the Mc or romance her like a girlfriend or a bit of both. And if on Sam's path, we can take his girlfriend Alex to be with the Mc as a bonus for going down that path.

Also loved the whole thing with Nate and Lena to be with either one of them or both, and it was the Mc who was the only one to get all the sex from one or both and Nate is the submissive one, same with Lena to the Mc. that's the perfect kind of sharing in a way where Nate pretty much gives over his girl to the Mc or himself and the Mc is the one in charge of both of them.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well at start i liked the story but later i realized that i didn't give a shit for those people. I meet a lot of people who are just bland or annoying. There is zero fun in that story just regrets and sorrow, the rare sex scenes just appear for no real reason and they are not intersting. It seems that the dev wanted to tell a dark story about meaningless people and added some sex and a futa to sell it.
The renders are quite bad and dull and dark and it adds to the dark mood of this VN, after playing this i feel more depressed than happy.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Well at start i liked the story but later i realized that i didn't give a shit for those people. I meet a lot of people who are just bland or annoying. There is zero fun in that story just regrets and sorrow, the rare sex scenes just appear for no real reason and they are not intersting. It seems that the dev wanted to tell a dark story about meaningless people and added some sex and a futa to sell it.
The renders are quite bad and dull and dark and it adds to the dark mood of this VN, after playing this i feel more depressed than happy.
Not all stories have to be funny. It's almost a noir detective story here. And many people like this genre.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

james96177

Apr 11, 2020
Overall I liked this update, the only criticism I have is on the Lena/Nate scene. I save loaded to play all 3 scenes and it did bother me how when you pick either only Nate or Lena the scene feels rushed. The threesome with them was fun though and I have no complaints. Really liked having both of them submissive to Jade without really harming their relationship. I'm interested to see how the relationship between the 3 of them will progress

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I like the story so far and the characters in particular. Sure, not everything works or clicks with everyone, and there is potential for improvement, but I absolutely prefer flawed characters with distinct personalities.

Some of the sex came about quite quickly and jarringly, but this is a problem shared by both the best and the worst games here. I'm sure some of it can be handwaved with Jade's charisma. And they do discuss those incidents afterwards as well, like the friend of her niece and the wife of her brother, so its not just completely random sex with no character development or acknowledgement of what happened.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know of futanari games similar to this?
A lot of.
Futa or trans? Only now I have installed
-Final Spell
-UFO
-Shadows
-Cyber Fuck Dolls
-Star Periphery
-The Shadow Over Blackmore
I don’t remember which ones are futa or trans. It's better to use search.

This one has a good idea, but the renderings are quite low quality for 2024.

thehydra010

Apr 9, 2021
She's not.

She just treats her family better than she does everyone else. And if she slapped her mother, would she not be at risk of being arrested for assault? She's a horrible mother so I don't think she'd have any issue with putting her own child in jail.

Because she's right and Jade knows it. Jade isn't the bad guy here but that doesn't mean everyone who she lied to at the behest of her mother can't be hurt/angry by her inability to defend her dignity from her mother.

On this part, I agree that it was weird how she didn't do what she had planned to do.

This kind of upbringing can really mess with anyone's self-esteem so i'm not surprised at how Jade evolved after being kicked out. Her mother was a big factor in her childhood trauma so she became sort of the sole cause of Jade's every predicament. Jade sought to escape from her mother and hurt every other person in her family in the process so it's not a surprise to me at how they're all angry about how she was either hiding things from them or that she didn't run to them instead of running away
Why does she treat her family better than everyone else? Most of them don't deserve it. I understand them being angry about the secrets. I don't understand why Jade doesn't stand up for herself against their bullshit. She can accept their right to be angry while also pointing out that the secret wasn't her idea. She doesn't defend herself at all. She doesn't point out to her cousin how insanely abusive her mother was to her. She just basically says "yeah I'm shitty, I should have told you about the thing my mother abused me into never telling anyone." Her abusive mother forced her to keep a secret. None of this was her fault. She was an abused child who ran away. Running away was stupid but not her fault at all. Her mother abused her and told her she didn't want her there anymore. Jade made a dumb decision but she did nothing wrong. She was a child when she ran away. Jade's mother forced Jade to hurt her family members when she decided her daughter was her greatest source of shame. I honestly wouldn't have a huge problem with this if it wasn't for the fact that Jade is the complete opposite with everyone else.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Why does she treat her family better than everyone else? Most of them don't deserve it. I understand them being angry about the secrets. I don't understand why Jade doesn't stand up for herself against their bullshit. She can accept their right to be angry while also pointing out that the secret wasn't her idea. She doesn't defend herself at all. She doesn't point out to her cousin how insanely abusive her mother was to her. She just basically says "yeah I'm shitty, I should have told you about the thing my mother abused me into never telling anyone." Her abusive mother forced her to keep a secret. None of this was her fault. She was an abused child who ran away. Running away was stupid but not her fault at all. Her mother abused her and told her she didn't want her there anymore. Jade made a dumb decision but she did nothing wrong. She was a child when she ran away. Jade's mother forced Jade to hurt her family members when she decided her daughter was her greatest source of shame. I honestly wouldn't have a huge problem with this if it wasn't for the fact that Jade is the complete opposite with everyone else.
Because Jade is GOAT, she assume what she did no matter the circumstance. She also is able to put herself in other's shoes. Even if she was a teenager when she left, and part of the blame is on her mother she is the one who acted or didn't act before fleeing. You don't pardon every teen murderer based on their upbringing. Also it is part of her Dom nature. Assuming the responsibility and not blaming anyone else is something someone on top would do and she is doing it naturally. Granted, there are cultural differences depending of where you are from so that might not be clear immediately.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
Honestly, Jade has quickly become one of my all time favourite MCs. And the storytelling in this is chef's kiss. No filler dialogue, the protagonist is not passively waiting plot to happen to her and has a striking personality. I like the images, not terribly worried about next gen 4k fluff. The scenes are well composed and mesh with the story. The whole package is lovely. Dick's a bit large, but nobody's perfect. My only, solemn wish is more Julie and Ashley.

siam@mirza

Mar 16, 2022
The game is really good. But android version has a major problem. Can't save or load. When I click save or load it says error. Only quick save/load works. Please fix this.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
The game is really good. But android version has a major problem. Can't save or load. When I click save or load it says error. Only quick save/load works. Please fix this.
This is androidmo version you're talking about not Wills747's version.

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes