SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was pretty good. You get to play as a dommy mommy, what's not to love?

The renders could definitely use some work. A lot of clipping in this one and some odd lighting. I didn't find the translation to be too bad at all. Maybe an odd word here and there, but it wasn't that noticeable. Definitely props though for giving us choices and not forcing relationships/girls on the MC. Hopefully that continues throughout the game.

Overall, nice job. Interested to see how this goes. Best of luck with this and thanks. ;)

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
For some reason the game isn't compatible with Joiplay, so there no way to play it on android. Do you have plans to eventually make a apk version?

Reactions: Ellie29

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
For some reason the game isn't compatible with Joiplay, so there no way to play it on android. Do you have plans to eventually make a apk version?
There is a possibility, but only with the release of the first chapter. I need to figure out how to do this without bugs.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
So, I was thinking since I don't have a social media or patreon page(and probably never will), I thought I'd do a little update here on progress.

I published the prologue when I was already actively working on first chapter, so renders are pretty much finished now. I may still add a few more here and there, though. I think there're about three times as many renders as there were in the demo version. At the moment I'm actively building everything into the script and praying to g-d I don't have to fix any bugs. I hate bugs.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
From the intro I understood that the male population decline because of virus, to what percentage that decline estimated?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InstinctUnleashed-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Futa = Dick, balls, pussy, Female appearance.
Dickgirl = Dick, pussy, Female appearance.
Shemale = Dick, balls, Mostly Female appearance.

Learn your preferences)
You need to learn your terms, these are wrong my dude. I speak Japanese and Futanari literally means Futari (meaning 2 people) and Ninaru (meaning to become) so it means becoming 2 people, hence why all Japanese made futa media has boobs, pussy and a dick. So sabadongelov is correct. It ultimately an issue with the west (IE the America's) thinking the term is interchangable. When in fact Japanese has an entirely different word for trans. Also "shemale" is a slur for trans women..

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes