ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Kind Nightmares first of all I'm really loved your work.
This game now one of my favourite.

I'm playing in mobile using JoiPlay
The problem is game not opening there is a error in the opening (added traceback).

To avoid getting this error needed rpy files in outside like rpyc files in the directory.
i know it's all including in archive.rpa but JoiPlay couldn't load script files in archive pkg.
plus outside only compiled files.
That's why the error.

What I'm asking is Could you kindly include rpy files outside the directory in your next update.
Yes I can extract and decompile the scripts using pc and moved to phone.

But, New members (or) who play in JoiPlay doesn't have pc, they don't know how these are works here.

Sorry for the trouble just wanted share my thoughts, If I'm asking too much just ignored my thread.

Again Thankyou for the good game and waiting for more updates :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Love the new update, I was anticipating the release after prologue and as was said previously, I wasn't disappointed. Keep up the good work dev !

I love the Sam content, exactly the kind of stuff I'm usually looking for so I'm really glad it was included. The MC going full futadom on everyone is my jam. The game as a whole is really interesting too. Hope the next updates will come quickly.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Futa = Dick, balls, pussy, Female appearance.
Dickgirl = Dick, pussy, Female appearance.
Shemale = Dick, balls, Mostly Female appearance.

Learn your preferences)
I know my preference, thank you very much. The division you made is arbitrary. A futa needs to have both pussy and cock, yes, but can both have balls or not have balls. I looked up dickgirl and I seem to have used it wrongly, but so do you. It seems it can be anything from a real futa, with or without balls, to a shemale or whatever the correct term is and trans.

You need to learn your terms, these are wrong my dude. I speak Japanese and Futanari literally means Futari (meaning 2 people) and Ninaru (meaning to become) so it means becoming 2 people, hence why all Japanese made futa media has boobs, pussy and a dick. So sabadongelov is correct. It ultimately an issue with the west (IE the America's) thinking the term is interchangable. When in fact Japanese has an entirely different word for trans. Also "shemale" is a slur for trans women..
Have heard that shemale is a slur before. Problem is, there is no good word for so much that is called futa today, without being either futanari (because no pussy) or trans (because they aren't transitioning, they just happen to have a female looking body with male genitalia from birth).

If you know a word that accurately describe this, female looking individual with male genitalia who was born that way and isn't in any way transitioning, I'm all ears.

Won't make a difference, MC is pure dom and won't have any need for a pussy, no one would be fucking it.
That's an interesting take from a self-described lesbian. ;)

I mean, there is after all this thing called female domination...

But anyway, from my point of view, even if the dom MC never does anything else than ram her cock into both willing and unwilling holes, I still prefer it to be a real futanari, because in my mind, that translates into "woman with a cock", whereas a shemale in my mind reads as "man with tits"*.

* And to be clear, I'm not talking about trans here.

• Hey there
Reactions: ILIYAK

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
oh shit i just loved the update...
the scene in the bus and the way she was looking at that dude....XD....
i know the scenes are avoidable but before going forward dev....if this isnt a kinetic novel...and is a normal 1 path or 2 paths vn ,i will recoomend put some seroius choices how to talk to ppl ...
example at the scene at the arrival ..how to approach isabbella .[naughty or loving]...
at the scene at the house with the dwayne dude[confront or let is slide]
at the scene with the mother the same,bcs like you already statedeven if the sex scenes are dom futa...she didnt press or give any kind of dominance with some characters...so i will love to see more choices of this matter rather than only choices in the llewd scenes....bcs is a VN not a kinetic novel....ii know is alot bcs you can see working more for diferent paths but us player gratly welcome those choices...even at the cost of less renders for path...
but overall awesome update dev...good job here

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
know is alot bcs you can see working more for diferent paths but us player gratly welcome those choices...even at the cost of less renders for path...
I just want to voice the opposite to this.

I would rather the MC keeps her personality and have larger updates.

The less split paths the less work for the dev the more content for us. Not shaming this opinion, there are plenty of people that love having more choices, just pointing out that some of us prefer content.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
oh shit i just loved the update...
the scene in the bus and the way she was looking at that dude....XD....
i know the scenes are avoidable but before going forward dev....if this isnt a kinetic novel...and is a normal 1 path or 2 paths vn ,i will recoomend put some seroius choices how to talk to ppl ...
example at the scene at the arrival ..how to approach isabbella .[naughty or loving]...
at the scene at the house with the dwayne dude[confront or let is slide]
at the scene with the mother the same,bcs like you already statedeven if the sex scenes are dom futa...she didnt press or give any kind of dominance with some characters...so i will love to see more choices of this matter rather than only choices in the llewd scenes....bcs is a VN not a kinetic novel....ii know is alot bcs you can see working more for diferent paths but us player gratly welcome those choices...even at the cost of less renders for path...
but overall awesome update dev...good job here
Thank you for your kind words and feedback.

I know and love Baldurs Gate myself, but the problem is that this is my first game and I'm trying to learn renpy, photoshop, vam while making it, so points and choices system in the game is simplistic now. The protagonist depending on certain points gained speaks with more authority and the bonus for that can sometimes be certain scenes.

I apologize in advance if this looks like a kinetic novel, but for now this is how I see it.

With certain characters, including Bella, who as you've already realized is one of the main characters, it will be possible to have both romantic and just friendly relationships. I realize that not everyone may like her and I don't want to force anyone to have anything sexual with her, however she's still important to the plot.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I just want to voice the opposite to this.

I would rather the MC keeps her personality and have larger updates.

The less split paths the less work for the dev the more content for us. Not shaming this opinion, there are plenty of people that love having more choices, just pointing out that some of us prefer content.
i can see that in other games as an option and i welcome that ,but right now [i know is only the 2 update]the story is in overgear,about the content ofc i want to see that too but i dont want to play a kinetic novel when we are forced to wait the story unfold ...i know i know if i want that i can crate my own game,but my lack of skills dont let me do it so,i try in a non forced wait to comiint to some devs and tryng to [when if seems the dev is worth it]channeling some of the views ny peers have,ofc is the ddev game ofc ishim without any doubt the last with the path to follow,just i try to give my point of virw nothing else ,and when im talking about paths i didint meant it in less content,i mean it in a way the game itself and the dev with his story goes,a futa dom,ok i love that but why only have this kind of domince stay in the lewd part pf the game,?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Thank you for your kind words and feedback.

I know and love Baldurs Gate myself, but the problem is that this is my first game and I'm trying to learn renpy, photoshop, vam while making it, so points and choices system in the game is simplistic now. The protagonist depending on certain points gained speaks with more authority and the bonus for that can sometimes be certain scenes.

I apologize in advance if this looks like a kinetic novel, but for now this is how I see it.

With certain characters, including Bella, who as you've already realized is one of the main characters, it will be possible to have both romantic and just friendly relationships. I realize that not everyone may like her and I don't want to force anyone to have anything sexual with her, however she's still important to the plot.
oh no no dont take my words as a complain ,i really love your work till now and i want to see thestory progress my only doubt was if i was going for a ride or i can have a little of character development [i dont talking about your dev im talking about gives us players the option for choices that matters to us]nothing more is your game to do what you want and how you envisioned so good luck to you .we will join not matter the destination...

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Have heard that shemale is a slur before. Problem is, there is no good word for so much that is called futa today, without being either futanari (because no pussy) or trans (because they aren't transitioning, they just happen to have a female looking body with male genitalia from birth).

If you know a word that accurately describe this, female looking individual with male genitalia who was born that way and isn't in any way transitioning, I'm all ears.
Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "to be of two kinds" is the word for , which is also used in a broader sense for . : 79, 81  - took this from wikipedia.

So the for Futa means they have to have both sets of genitals, I think intersex could be what you are looking for however, futa and intersex are both updated forms of hermaphrodite which is old and also a slur.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "to be of two kinds" is the word for , which is also used in a broader sense for . : 79, 81  - took this from wikipedia.

So the for Futa means they have to have both sets of genitals, I think intersex could be what you are looking for however, futa and intersex are both updated forms of hermaphrodite which is old and also a slur.
Yeah, I know about the futa.

As for intersex, that's not a more suitable word, because intersex is something people can be in real life and it isn't usually (or ever?) someone who's 100 percent female in body except for having male genitalia instead of female genitalia.

What I'm talking about is about as real as futa, ie not at all. All these games/videos/art of individuals with female bodies and identities, but with male genitalia instead of female, and who are born that way, not transitioned.

More on intersex:

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes