junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I may be shooting myself in the leg right now, but just want to say right off the bat for those expecting Jade to be on receiving end, Avaron1974 said Jade won't be fucked, so she won't be. :HideThePain:
I've seen a well done example of a switch character in Inner Growth, and I'm not sure I could do something like that.

Also, I didn't expect Sam to be so popular, although considering he's the only male interest so far, maybe that's not surprising.
It's best to lay out what the plans are and what the main focuses are so you don't drag people along with false expectations. Especially if you're going to open up a funding method at some point.
So you're not shooting yourself in the leg as much as being honest and not going wishy-washy out of fear that you may desuade some players.

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
This game probably doesn't have the best renders on this forum, but I would say that it has the best lore of a futa game I've ever played.

Damn, the characters are hot, MC is a fucking cool chad, the lore is very good, and it even combines futanari + netori...
cinema

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It's best to lay out what the plans are and what the main focuses are so you don't drag people along with false expectations. Especially if you're going to open up a funding method at some point.
So you're not shooting yourself in the leg as much as being honest and not going wishy-washy out of fear that you may desuade some players.
I mean, no major change in the narrative or kinks is to be expected. Maybe a tag or two will be added, but for now I'm still mulling it over. I've always been open that any sex content will always be optional. As I said the only thing those who play shouldn't expect is netorare and sub or bottom mc.

Of course not everything will be limited to dominant sex. There will also be romantic relationships, perhaps even between mc and two other characters in the same time.

Last edited:

yahooos

Aug 5, 2018
Just played through this and absolutely love it so far! There are so few games with a dominant futa/trans woman MC, let alone one with characters and a plot that are actually well written and engaging. I don't know if the author is planning to set up any kind of donation/payment, but for my part I'd happily chip in a few bucks to see more of this.

One minor suggestion: it would be nice to have some sort of character list with brief descriptions (and maybe pictures?) of people you meet. I have a hard time keeping names straight when there's so many.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I may be shooting myself in the leg right now, but just want to say right off the bat for those expecting Jade to be on receiving end, Avaron1974 said Jade won't be fucked, so she won't be. :HideThePain:
I've seen a well done example of a switch character in Inner Growth, and I'm not sure I could do something like that.

Also, I didn't expect Sam to be so popular, although considering he's the only male interest so far, maybe that's not surprising.
I can kinda understand why Sam is so popular, even if i wish it was possible to keep him as a hot femboy instead of going full transition on him. They will be hot anyway. :p

Reactions: Melmoth99

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I can kinda understand why Sam is so popular, even if i wish it was possible to keep him as a hot femboy instead of going full transition on him. They will be hot anyway. :p
Well, I didn't say there would be a full transition. Sam will most likely keep his genitals and I haven't decided on breasts yet. Either I'll leave it the way it is or it's the player's choice.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, I didn't say there would be a full transition. Sam will most likely keep his genitals and I haven't decided on breasts yet. Either I'll leave it the way it is or it's the player's choice.
I wasn't thinking about going all the way with gender affirming surgery. Anyway, thanks for the answer. (y)
If given the choice i think i will let Sam stay as a femboy, which i think is one of the reasons why he is so popular - futa/trans on femboy is surprisingly rare on games.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Futa on male is a popular futa subgenre anyway, femboy or not. Same with futa on futa.
Futa on female is usually the top in popularity and has the most dedicated games, especially in the current futa renaissance that is going on.
Not all of them share the same audiences, as you'd assume. But there is some crossover.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Admirable to consider player preference like that, but at the same time that would lead to doubling the artwork for scenes with him past the point of that decision being available.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Can I be the Michelangelo of futa renaissance?
d6duDEM_ECk.jpg

Admirable to consider player preference like that, but at the same time that would lead to doubling the artwork for scenes with him past the point of that decision being available.
The beauty of the program I'm working in is that all I'd have to do is create a modified model of Sam and just swap between the regular one in scenes. A couple of clicks, honestly.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Love the game so far, great characters.
I don't mind the graphics at all, don't think it's a priority to change that.

A question about the tags: until now all sexual encounters are pretty much netori. Is there a proper tag that could be added to indicate that?

Sam is my absolute favorite so far, very rare to have the chance to sissify your own femboy. Hopefully that story evolves into a full throuple with their girlfriend (virgin? ö.Ö).

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
A question about the tags: until now all sexual encounters are pretty much netori. Is there a proper tag that could be added to indicate that?
It's cheating. Netori tag still hasn't been added on this site, but is being prioritized as far as I know.

Sam is my absolute favorite so far, very rare to have the chance to sissify your own femboy. Hopefully that story evolves into a full throuple with their girlfriend
Like I said, I have huge plans for Sam. Maybe not just with his girlfriend. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: LordWanze

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I'm not even being funny when I say futa renaissance. Since around mid 2022-ish a number of futa games have popped up again that are either really great visually or story, or both in a number of cases.

This one stands out as different in that the MC is dominant towards the ladies. A lot ofthe new futa games have an MC who is insecure and all that.
So I can't wait to see Evelyn come crawling back, and Julie be a good submissive girl, and etc. XD

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I'm not even being funny when I say futa renaissance. Since around mid 2022-ish a number of futa games have popped up again that are either really great visually or story, or both in a number of cases.

This one stands out as different in that the MC is dominant towards the ladies. A lot ofthe new futa games have an MC who is insecure and all that.
So I can't wait to see Evelyn come crawling back, and Julie be a good submissive girl, and etc. XD
You are right. But I feel like the other games' developers are trying to show character formation and development. That she goes from being insecure to becoming a gigachad. Plus, a lot of people might not like a monotonous dominant protagonist like Jade. I mean, I've even had people ask me if I want to add some character that Jade can submit to.

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes