Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
In short, let the man breathe, after so many updates in a row, anyone would need to clear his head. :LOL:
I don't mind, really. But I literally only had time to do one scene. And I did a little teaser for the people who are supporting me. I mean, that's fair, in my opinion. As soon as there's more material, I'll make a public post as I usually do.

So don't worry.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
KN's story does not look like it is going in that direction, but I could see the existence of small cults dedicated to futas, but in that case I could see them more inspired by conspiracy theories than actual religion. Anyway, with Viv Jade investigating their respective father's and friend's death, I have the impression that there is a bigger mystery at play here. Something that goes well beyond the death of two persons however important they may be. I am looking forward to what comes next.

baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
I just finished a playthrough of this game, I ended up enjoying it a lot. I have seen this game many times while looking for futa games, but I always l ended up skipping it because the art was off-putting. After playing it the writing really won me over, especially the MC she is awesome. I love how alpha she is. In most other futa games the MC is struggling with anxiety always hiding who she is, worrying whom she can trust and I was worried that this game was going to go the same route, but I ended up pleasantly surprised. Also the music really stands out in this, while in most others you barely notice it.

While I sort of got used to the graphics, some models still look very weird like Sam, his face is very nice but the body is bizzare he is almost pear shaped and appears to have small breasts even though he isnt supposed to be trans and Nate also looks weird due to being so hairy and the hair looks weird in this game. The female models look much better in comparison.
I do hope Sam will get his model reworked because I really like him. And I hope for more femboy/twink content possibly without feminization :)

Anyway keep up the good work and good luck.

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes