Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Yes I know that in this world, futanari were created by scientist.
And a pre-op transwoman would not be one stricto sensus.

But, it's the same debate that IRL with post-op transwomen.
They where not born futanari. But after some operation they a pre-op woman would look like an futanari. And in her(his/their?) mind, she could see her like one.
So how society will consider them?
I suppose it would be the same that like with post-op transwomen IRL, depends on how open-minded you are.
We're not talking about IRL, we're talking about a game. In this game, futanari have a certain meaning - genetically created women with dick. Nothing else.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Since there is a discussion, here's a question that I don't think the game (the intro at least doesn't) gives a definite answer to: do the futanari from this world have both genitals or just the penis with the accompanying internal organs? Because Susan wanted Jade to be a woman and be with a man and stuff, which could imply she has the capability to get pregnant. Some screenshots from the doctor scene suggest Jade doesn't have a vagina, but I suppose we'll probably only know for sure when she sleeps with the other futa.
screenshot0001.jpg

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
This is Sam with Jade. Jade is an ingame futa. Are you really saying that if Sam would start transition (taking female hormones, getting more toned breasts etc) she won't look like an ingame futanari?

Edit: Typo

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
We're not talking about IRL, we're talking about a game. In this game, futanari have a certain meaning - genetically created women with dick. Nothing else.
Except Futanari in this game are not only women with dicks. They are also Taller than even the average man and stronger too. If I remember correctly the difference between a Futanari and a man is roughly the same than between a man and a normal woman. Also AFAIK Jade identify herself with female pronouns. So both Futanari and woman use feminine pronouns. If Sam decide to become Samantha he would start to also use feminine pronouns. Whether in his transition his physiology is nearer that of a woman or a futanari it is for Kind Nightmare to decide. Could a pre-op Sam be mistaken for a futanari rather than a trans woman in universe? Definitely since both would be so rare in their world while similar. That discussion is going nowhere.

All that talk about Trans women existing in a universe where Futanari also exist got me thinking about hormones. Female fertility medicine AFAIK, which is admittedly as much as your neighbor, is also hormones. Is it possible that those have a special interaction with Futanari specific hormones during puberty? And that is why other Futanaris might be built more like normal woman and have an easier time passing as such? If they went to that special school where they would get treatment without their consent or knowledge that could explain why Jade that got hidden from everyone since her birth passed through the net. We could easily explain Stella's physical shape if she is indeed a futanari that got through that school that way.

Since there is a discussion, here's a question that I don't think the game (the intro at least doesn't) gives a definite answer to: do the futanari from this world have both genitals or just the penis with the accompanying internal organs? Because Susan wanted Jade to be a woman and be with a man and stuff, which could imply she has the capability to get pregnant. Some screenshots from the doctor scene suggest Jade doesn't have a vagina, but I suppose we'll probably only know for sure when she sleeps with the other futa.
View attachment 3842104
It already has been confirmed that Jade has only one set of genitalia. that just makes more reasons to find her mother more sick in the head and show her no mercy.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes